S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

luscious.net/c/furry_comics/albums/prey-by-viktria-wip_258127/view/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ow. I really hate Valentine's Day. Still hurts.

The sort of thing you've been after for a while, as I recall. Again, congrats, that's awesome for you.

So, things are going better than they might. From where I sit, every day you don't have opiates in hand of any flavor is probably a good thing for you...even if it doesn't seem that way at the moment.

Hey gents.

I guess. It still really sucks. They feel so god damn amazing, it's the only time I ever feel good, or any semblance of happiness. The cravings are horrible.

Hey, Hotshot. How's it going?

Hey Hotshot

Tell me there's more to this

Hey dudes. Goes well. About to tuck in to some screwdrivers. Yourselves?

luscious.net/c/furry_comics/albums/prey-by-viktria-wip_258127/view/

Sounds like fun. I'm not the greatest.

Sorry to hear that, man :(

Good to hear man. I'm relaxing, I had today off, thank god. I've been ahnging out here and sorting my folders and did some drawing earlier. Not much to report.

Sounds like you've got plans for the night then. I still have to work out in a bit tonight

It's fine. I'll be better soon enough I guess. Or not, I don't know.

Yeah, but they burn out the pathways that let you feel happy. If you get heroin, unless you kill yourself with it the first couple of times (fentanyl surprise, od,whatever), you'll pretty much ruin things for yourself for whatever life you have after.

So...best thing that could happen to you is not getting what you want, sorry.

Ha. Well, look on the bright side. It was my bday. Could always be worse

any more like this??? please!

Yup, I am ready to check out for the weekend.

sexxxy

oi you mf return those trips you undeserving twat

Shit man I can't blame you. I'm ready to check out too

I've never been happy. That ability has been gone for many, many years. That's why they feel so amazing to me and why I got addicted so quick. And why I've been considering H so much recently. Because I just don't care anymore, and I'm never going to be happy no matter what I do. I don't want anything out of life, I never did. I gave up long ago. So it feels like a solution to the problem since I doubt I'm ever going to get better. I hope it does kill me honestly.

No, not really.

T-this is... surprisingly arousing...
Domo arigato senpai.

holy fuck do I really need to hold your hand to put a keymod section together. Christ almight

This is perfect! Thank you; I was looking for something like this forever!

>2MBit/s
I won't miss this part

Hi there

Heyo Gears.

I only say this at all because I've lost people very dear to me to this disease. I can't exactly call them my friends but at one point they were family regardless of blood ties.
TLDR; Opioid addicts either get clean... or they die.
Please, stay clean. Much love

Finally, holy shit.

I know, I know. Everyone talks about how bad it is and how it's ruined their friends' and family's lives. But the truth is all I want is to die. I really, really want to fucking die, and have for half my life. I'm trying to stay clean, but if I ever get lucky enough to get heroin then I doubt I could stop myself or even want to.

hhhnngg

screw this, my internet is being a shit
I'll head off to bed for now.

See you.

See ya buddy, have a good evening!

Night, Gears. Sleep well.

See you soon

You sound like a dead man with no hope. Please get yourself checked into rehab. Or just kys already I guess.
Life is better than the void though no matter how bleak

If you've never been happy, all that definitively determines is shitty circumstances (which you've pretty clearly laid out that you had/have) or mindset, or both. Not the same as being unable.

Frankly, I don't think it's true, from talking to you a couple days ago...and I don't think you'd be wanting someone closer if some part of you didn't think you COULD be happy.

Forget the guilt or empathy people will try to force on you about friends or family to keep you alive - just from a self-centered perspective, better to pursue something that will keep you alive and happy over killing you with it.

>>"If I get lucky enough to get heroin"
>>If I get lucky"
>>lucky
bro... no...

I am, I'm pretty much hopeless. I only keep myself alive for my family, and for the love of my life. I don't want to put everyone through that. I don't care if I ruin my life, but I don't want to hurt others and ruin their lives too.

Sometimes I think I could be happy, but most of the time I don't think I can. Only a small part of me wants help, but I really don't want to try. It feels so far away that it may as well be unobtainable. I've been stuck in this limbo for a while, and I just don't know what to do. It's like living in purgatory.

Lucky for me, unfortunate for everyone else.

I'd love to see these two go at it!

FürFriday

Praise Inari

Would be surprised if Kadath isn't working on that rn.

Heyo Dani.

Moar equines!

He probably is, or someone is going to pony up soon and commission it