Imagine spending more than $400 a month on drugs. How much of a fucking loser do you have to be

Imagine spending more than $400 a month on drugs. How much of a fucking loser do you have to be

400 dispensable income a month? Wow you niggers must be poor

If you have 400 dollars to spend on weed, provided you don't have kids, I'd say you're doing well for yourself. You have a choice not to associate with stoners, too. So this should be a non-issue really.

more like niggers and crackers raking up a total of $400 from their parents and other sources
Seen it happen first hand with a former friend. I don't like bashing people for spending money on what they like, but isn't there a better way to spend that money?

Yeah all my other money goes to things that make me feel good.
That rent..ok
That food..shits poison most the time.
23$ dollars for a meal I eat in a hour once that night and shit out.
Weed does what I want it to do and the price is not bad compared to coffee, snacks, or lame meals.

I'm fine with people spending money on anything if they can support it. I just don't like seeing people who struggle financially AND spend this much of drugs

I don't know one fucking person who would spend that much. Weed is pretty strong nowadays, ya don't need a whole lot. Most I've ever spent on an ounce is 200, and it was quality.

You spend 1200-2000$ on 30 days of shelter.

I can see that. I just don't like doing that because once it's gone, thats $200 gone

Can't wait for Sessions to lock you all up

Doing this already for ten years.

I know, its retarded. No one wants to step up and fight the insane prices though

Weed shouldn't be illegal at all

I know people that have spent 600$ per day for months and months. 400 is nothing.

400 USD a month?

That’s not a habit, that’s a poor attempt at fashion.

kratom feels better than weed and is cheaper and not as addictive as other opiates. a kg for 80ish usd easily lasts you a month or two . its also legal

oh hey thanks for the reminder pal
I gotta restock my stash

someone fucking said it yes

Except I'm not a degenerate that's all "420 BLAZE IT SMOKE 24/7 FAGGOT". I actually moderate my usage and only smoke after my work day. I spend about $140 every 2 months. Not everyone who consumes cannabis is a pothead. Get out of your bubble retard.

>Original post was about spending $400 a month
>" I spend about $140 every 2 months"
>"Get out of your bubble retard."
what

kratom is addictive as fuck, and the DEA is going to bring the hammer down soon enough.

Source: was addicted to it for 6 years, was using it daily and couldn't stop. had horrible w/d when I stopped that was hardly any different from Norcos

>imagine
Do some crack for once pussy.

Really though... I bought an ounce back in like August and I'm still not even halfway through it even though I smoke 2-3 times a week

Then this doesn't concern you faggot NIGGER APE.

I have a friend who's always broke, but spends all his money on clothes, xanax, and weed. I mean, look, I'm a fucking stoner, but I got my shit together.

This guy is out here posting pics on snapchat of him in a $400 shirt w/ a blunt in his mouth like he's something and then the next snap over is him w/ his happy meal cause he's too broke to buy something else.

>setting the price so it barely doesn't apply to you

I see it as not having to buy a dub every three to four days, if I already know I'm gonna go through that much within a month or so, I just want to get the process over with. Ideally I like spending as little of my life as possible waiting "just 15 minutes".

my point of the post exactly bro
kudos to not being a fag

there are meals that cost less than 23$? learn to cook retard

Loser reporting in. Pic very related

not if you're selling it

whats that?
also checked

yeah but that looks like good shit and it seems like you can support yourself. you're not a fag

Nigger I don’t live with my parents, make a good living and sleep with a white women

The most I've spent on weed in one month was prolly about 900
I've spend more on coke

fag confirmed

Why do you care?

Sucks to be you

Was a story today on google about how lots of production has driven Oregon herb down to $50 Oz. Insane prices have a year and half left tops.

Real shit. I can appreciate designer clothes, but from afar. Also xans are fuckin ignorant and your friend seems like he follows too many trends to be considered legit in my book. At that point there's just no individual identity left.

KEK

Yeah, and there have literally been dozens of deaths where individuals had kratom in their system. I hope the DEA never sees statistics on how many annual deaths are related to tobacco and alcohol.

MDMA

I don't care, should I? I just think its pathetic

what is happening here?

I'm at about 150 a month for me and the wife to smoke daily. Mother in law just got her card for cancer. Going to get her edibles. Will apply for my own card next week for epilepsy. Then I won't have to depend on the nephew for easy weed.

Why if it's your hobby if I could I'd spend even more on drugs

Ehhh ... live and let live

One of my drug collection. I don’t go broke
I do it a lot

You seem to be part of the problem.

got this for free, what type and how much weed is this ?

I don't think it's dangerous per se. Doesn't seem like you can overdose on it unless you have other drugs in your system. I think it's very safe compared to traditional opiates. Anything tickling the mu-opioid receptors as an agonist is GOING to be addictive though. People who say it's "like coffee" are in denial. It's an opioid.

my nigga

Eagle 20 OG

>How much of a fucking loser do you have to be

sounds pretty chill to me user

I spend like 150 a week on weed. Doesn't bug me cause I am not a poor fag who can actually afford it.

I thought MDMA cam in powdery white chunks not clear crystals.

MG strain? looks yummy

>sounds pretty chill to me user
financially unstable niggers spending $400 a month on drugs is not "chill"

says the poor fag

More purple more best

There's a reason you got it for free user
It looks like shit weed
Don't buy from that dealer cuz your gonna get ripped off
I picked this up about 2 days ago
Premium quality shit

untrimmed kind

looks like about a half oz of decent mids. should smoke fine, especially for free,

Imagine being such a poor fuck that 400 per month is even considered an expense.

Where do you live I'm in FL would live to get another MDMA hookup

I spend that much in chicken tendies in a month.

I'm an 01 electrician who does commercial in the Seattle area. My daily earnings is probably more than what you take home In a week.

says the poor fag lmao
wealthy people who work hard don't browse the fucking Sup Forums board

NC. It is a bit hard to find so I bought “bulk” lol

How did this thread turn into a bunch of rich fags who are actually poor fags telling me how much money they make

Wrong

Yeah everything down here that is MDMA is actually meth. I could definitely buy bulk if I could find a source

Tuesday

Don't smoke that. Mexican dirty weed does not taste good nor does it get you that high. Cook with it. Make it worth your time.

Your local college will offer courses in chemistry. Take a few and synthesize it yourself from over the counter substances. Trust me, I'm a chemist.

I’ve run into some Meth that was being advertised as Molly. I like my crystals purplish in color.

>I don't like bashing people for spending money on what they like
>people who spend money on things i don't like are losers

i spend upwards of 5000 a year which is literally nothing of what i make i could go quadruple if i wanted to believe me or dont either way your just as fucked as i am

Like this

That's either a lot of weed or you're paying too much

you missed the point of that comment. financially unstable people spending that much money of drugs shouldn't be allowed to buy drugs

Pure MDMA is white. The purple color indicates the presence of impurities.

How far beyond basics is the process, how long does it take to make, what would you think the initial investment to get cooking would be? Are any ingredients "listed"

He never said "imagine blowing your entire monthly savings of $400 on drugs". Just anything approaching or over $400 is a lot. Like "what are you doing with your life" a lot. Unless it's some primo cocaine for your orgy parties, probably fucking it up.

I spent 400 on 4 months of drugs

do I win??

that's about how much my cousin wastes on coke is she an addict? it's sorta cheap where we leave it's about 8 bucks for 0.5 and 17 for a gram

I’m gonna disagree with that statement. Saffrol oil is a key ingredient of Molly and that shit is a redish looking base stock.

Post cert

$400 dollars is a little bit more than a month's worth of pot for me

*live
my bad

Daaaamn who's your dealer son

That's a car payment. I couldn't get a car with the amount of money per month that I spend on weed. Hell, if I smoked $400 dollars worth of weed per month I'd lose my job. I want to find a job that is so easy and pays so much that I can do it while stoned as fuck.

That looks like enough low grade weed to make one decent brownie.

Brownie? KEK That’d Be a waste.

I've never done it because I'm a real chemist with a clean job making pesticides that pays well so I couldn't tell you what the initial investment would be. I have looked over the chemical process for it and it's not very difficult. None of the precursors are "listed" in the sense that you need a permit but sassafras oil (from which safrole is vacuum distilled) is on a list for manufacturers to take not of suspicious people buying large quantities.
Pure safrole is a watery white liquid that slightly refracts light. Sassafras oil is a reddish color but if that color ends up in the final product its indicative of impurities.

Considering i do that while still having a job i love that allows me to have nice things such as a spacious house, relatively new vehicle (paid for), an expensive gun habit, drugs, motorcycles, project cars, hobbies in general.

...i`de say you`re the fucking loser for not being at a point in your life where a $400 a month luxury is no big deal. Hell, that`s if i don`t stop at pot. I love some hallucinogens

Post tits or gtfo

I don’t know about all that but I know gud shit when I do it.

weed costs 40$ a gram in north of iceland