This Chinese girl and I have been flirting with each other since we met in class 3 months ago...

This Chinese girl and I have been flirting with each other since we met in class 3 months ago. She did something that I cannot really understand the other day.

I got her a box of chocolates for Valentine's day and she responded by lifting the sleeve of my jumper, taking my hand, and lightly kissing the top of it.

Is this some cutural thing or some strange method of flirting? I'm really attracted to her and we've setup a date for next week, though nethier of us have officially called it a "date."

thats called "guenli chi zhou" and is the act of her naming you as "family fish boy" which is a chinese cultural role of a submissive male who is the sexual servant of the males in the household

that is, she was claiming you as a sex toy for her male relatives

As a resident fish boy of Zunhuzi province I can confirm this is true.

RIP OP

Interesting lol but I somehow doubt this as it screams trolling.

FPBP

>"guenli chi zhou"
Wait, is that the back of the hand or the front? I forget which is fish boy and which is squid kid

Lol I should have known better than to ask Sup Forums for help, but Reddit is slow as molasses.

>reddit
sage, should have known OP was a fag.

这是很好的, 她一定感觉你不好看了

因为你中国人的妈妈一般给她们的孩子们的手吻,她是你的妈妈吧

Faggot

Lol I barley come to Sup Forums which is just a cesspool of useless shit and a shadow if it's former self. I just come to ask shit like this because it's quick.

Reddit isn't really great for anything ethier but there is some decent information from time to time.

The "shadow of it's former self" is something you've never experienced, newfag.
First you go to reddit to troll, then you start going to see answers to questions, then you start asking the questions yourself. Soon you've knee deep in lurking the front page and various subreddits constantly trying to justify your faggotry.

bad b8 & sage

I first discovered Sup Forums back in like 07? Somewhere after high school started in 2004.

Anyway I'm leaving now because I am totally not getting any help on this here.

>i don't like the honest answer so i gonna hate
not surprised, i mean, you're from reddit

>Back in 07
So you're telling me you discovered it right at the beginning of summer?

Has nothing to do with Chinese culture and she sounds weird

This legit started as a question and did not go the way I had planned lol. None of this was bait.

I did a quick Google search and there is no evidence of such a thing existing and it just screams BS.

Thank you for responding. I figured it had nothing to do with Chinese culture but I have never met anyone from there before, yet alone flirted with.

I was really taken back by her doing that.

Lol no I would have discovered it during the school year.

you won't find chinese stuff on western internet. i mean we have our own damn internet over here and you expect to find it with a quick google seach?

Sounds like she's really into you so just go for it

>He's too much of a summerfag to understand what a summerfag is

That's what I figured. She also let's me put my arms around her waist/hand on the small of her back. She also put her head on my shoulders the other day so I'm sure that there is mutual attraction.

She even took me to my first Chinese hotpot restaurant haha

Last thing I will say on this is that a summer day comes and goes after the summer break. I have visited on and off regularly all these years.

All Sup Forums is to me anymore is somewhere to get wuick responses to things I want. Good day.

>Last thing I will say on this is that a summer day comes and goes after the summer break
I have no idea what this is trying to say
>good day
truly a faggot response

You're in dude. Now go hit it like a caveman! Don't go slow, lest you be friendzoned.

I'm moving things forward as quick as possible. It's a bit slow going as both her and I have kids though mine live with their mother.

All my classmates are rooting for me as well about this haha

She's 32 and I am 26 fyi