What do you guys listen to when you workout/do cardio? I need some recs, any genre is welcomed

What do you guys listen to when you workout/do cardio? I need some recs, any genre is welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxeO0LBR6GY
youtube.com/watch?v=1iOuBK77hIs
youtube.com/watch?v=i-RdsIst6p4
youtube.com/watch?v=VwBpz9-vsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q78Teqr2T6E
kigo.bandcamp.com/album/so-lost-now
youtube.com/watch?v=G22X5X49VhM
newlandsband.bandcamp.com/album/ive-felt-all-im-ever-going-to-feel
archive.fo/6z3EO#selection-293.0-305.316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why has there been such a huge resurgence of sam hyde memes lately? Genuinely curious

because the whites grow restless
source: a white

Sup Forums is tsundere for sam hyde (and MDE in general)

Also as far as workout music is concerned I usually go for either clipping or dalek

I listen to the news.
Really gets me pissed and full of energy.

They like when he hurts girls.

Rick and Morty fans moved on after they were made fun of. That one picture is the new pickle rick but not too many have realized it yet.

Yes

D-bloc, underworld, orangey.. the list goes on.

I like listening to cheesy shit like Rage Against The Machine and stuff. I can't listen to my usual music while working out, it's too distracting.
One exception to this is My Life In The Bush of Ghosts, the first couple of tracks on that album energize me like nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxeO0LBR6GY

WORLD PEACE SEASON 1 AIRS AGAIN SOON
TUNE IN FAGGOTS

no thanks i have the amazon rips

What you mean?

Look Charl am Pickle :DD

Any metal?

MOUNTAIN FUCKING GOATS SON

Rawstyle
youtube.com/watch?v=1iOuBK77hIs

he's been very depressed lately

youtube.com/watch?v=i-RdsIst6p4
youtube.com/watch?v=VwBpz9-vsFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q78Teqr2T6E

Increased instagram presence, KSTV2 coming out soon

Usually this
kigo.bandcamp.com/album/so-lost-now

or the new machinegirl lately.

Sabaton. mainly The Last Stand and Night Witches (minus slow songs like Ballad of Bull)

sleigh bells!

good picks

youtube.com/watch?v=G22X5X49VhM

I live on Titan so I have to get in at least 3-4 hours of intense exercise every day to counteract the increased gravity.

fart acapella

i don't do cardio, but when i lift i listen to
metz
big black
melvins
uncle acid and the deadbeats
black sabbath
early swans
kyuss
tom waits heavier stuff

usually slow, sludgy, heavy sounding shit. but some day's i'll just listen to top 40 hip hop.

Jesus Christ. Is this for real?

DnB, jungle, and harcore breaks are usually my go to's

newlandsband.bandcamp.com/album/ive-felt-all-im-ever-going-to-feel

He's been looking like shit and getting people to think he's destitute as a bit. Not even joking.

I was trying to search what really was going on with him lately, but fuck... MDE have probably one the most nihilistic/inconsistent fandom's I've ever seen... he seems homeless in that recent photo, but people are only memeing and shitposting in the comments both Instagram and reddit and don't say anything relevant

but finally saw some recent creepy archived Sup Forums thread about the matter, some say he is now broken and completely fucked up in the head since that adult swim fiasco and that he is getting worst by the day, he is a pariah that no one wants to work with and is fans are to blame. but it also could be elaborate con in character development just to get attention

He truly is Poe's Law personified.

he's made millions off of the adult swim show and book sales, he has enough money to throw around
archive.fo/6z3EO#selection-293.0-305.316

>he's made millions

I've really doubt he have 'millions' on his account, $5k isn't that much. He's getting less than $2k per month on Patreon, and book sales don't make you that much unless you're at the level of a George Martin, a Dan Brown or a J.K. Rowling. Especially with that title.

He's pretending that he's broke and living in his car.

I understood that, but he's literally insane and he's not a millionaire.

Cardio:
EBM/Aggrotech
Faster-paced Techno
Oi
Goa trance
New Order
Wardruna when I want a more chilled-out trail run

Lifting:
Death metal
Thrash
Bathory
clipping