youtube.com/watch?v=al0vZMsRXqs
youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black metal sucks

reminder that the Satan's realm in Hell is a frozen abyss

Horrible pic 2bh, someone should make a new thread

What ENB is this?

That's not the point, though.

Then what the fuck is the point? Where do you think being a principled little bitch it going to get you in life?

whats some black metal????

The point is that as a listener you usually have no clue what the lyrics are or what the song is about other than the music itself. Deciding you don't like the song anymore after reading the lyrics is dumb, it doesn't change the music.

What black metal should I listen to for Halloween?

>being principled is somehow bad
I get that this is Sup Forums and all but holy shit.
Also, I shouldn't have to explain my point over and over again while it's there clear as day.
I don't care about any musician's personal politics unless it's reflected in the music. I don't have to listen to music completely based around politics, whether I agree or disagree with them.
What I really don't understand is why this riles you up so badly.
Sure, it doesn't change the music, but I still don't have to listen to it.

lyrics: pterodactyl noises
youtube.com/watch?v=6SXvqVw2Tz8

I don't think I would say most modern atmo black bands are inspired by Krallice. They're more technical/prog. Really the only ones I can think of that feel directly influenced are Castevet and Bhavachakra.

youtu.be/GIZA8pF85bU
pretty good even tho the drums sound like furious fapping

What do you want me to explain?

oh i definitely agree. I was more trying to say that they get lumped in with 'hipster metal that's killing the genre' despite mostly filling their own niche

This was mainly an exercise in getting you to admit that the lyrics really have no relevance to the enjoyment of the music, which you did, and that your decisions are not guided by your appreciation of the music but by inaudible superficialities, which you have also admitted to doing. It’s ultimately inconsequential either way but it’s very silly to me still

It’s really just that proportionally you think that trend is in the minority whereas I think it’s more prevalent than you’re saying it is. That’s all

But Colin is a producer so his actions kind of extend beyond justvwhat the band does, while still leaving room for the band to symbolize what he’s doing. He’s basically the Rick Rubin of bm, and you can take that for what you will

Oh, for sure. I definitely have a sweet spot for that style, but I wouldn't want it to be everywhere.

I'm retarded, so I might be missing your point here. Are you saying that most people here wouldn't listen to a metal band with strong leftist politics/lyrics?

Why is NSBM such a numale bugman tourist repellent?

I always preferred that over the fire and brimstone image. Hell would be a lot more intimidating if it was depicted as an eternal frozen landscape, barren of life or heat.

it's just shit
>why is shit such a numale bugman tourist repellent?

Anyone got any good bm phone wallpapers?

You quoted the wrong person in this post:
I’m not talking about politics at all

Kendrick Lamar is objectively shit and attracts numales like flies to shit, so being bad music is not an argument

>I pretend to like shitty literally who bands just to trigger the libs

I like a lot of records that he has production credit, but I still feel like he's really not that influential.

>being on fire isn’t unpleasant enough
Okay dude

Yeah, I have no idea. Think some wires got crossed.

>not getting that nsbm is literally just good
I’ve been listening to fullmoon all week and it has to be some of my favorite shit ever

>Kendrick Lamar is objectively shit
no, he had in his band infinitely more talented songwriters and musicians than all nsbm put together

Meh, just looks like some generic garbage produced in a toilet, but to each his own

>good music is made by talented musicians
Yeah okay I think you’re in the wrong thread

>nsbm is literally just good
Firstly, quit abusing the word "literally"
Second, a large majority of NSBM is absolute shit with only some good albums and a handful of actually great albums

im considering adding dungeon synth this nbbmn idk
i never have before but ive never shunned people who do either
what do you people think

But I still think there's a difference between nationalist and proud of your heritage/history, and thinking other races are subhuman

He produces for a pretty wide variety of styles though. To me it doesn't seem like he steers projects to his own vision, as Rubin has been accused of. Obviously we can never be sure as black metal doesn't get much coverage for behind the scenes info.

>doesn’t listen to music in order to gauge what it sounds like
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMGJv9Ulvk
Skip to the 7:55 mark if you like and try to tell me that choral vocal plus vast beat isn’t damn sexy

Always interesting to actually find good NSBM since most of the time NS bands are incapable of making anything of note

not necessarily, unfortunately most nsbm is shit music and you know this perfectly well

OH FUCK BOYS

*blast beat
Only a slight one, and it’s mainly in omission

Noontide is majestic though

>still no 320

This sounds fucking awful

That was my main point in the analogy is that I think he’s widely perceived as being some influential heavyweight for his particular style, regardless of whether or not that’s really true for colin

>Only a slight one, and it’s mainly in omission
Uh, what?

Where's the 320/FLAC

there are skeletons dancing on my screen right now. post essential skeletol black metal

im considering just buying it. they're one of my favorite bands and so far this sounds like it could be on par with years past matter

Wow so you just have shit taste
Nah. Black metal in general has little correlation between musical talent and making a great demo

Black metal in general has little correlation between musical talent and making black metal

>h-heh you j-just have shit taste
Great comeback, not surprised coming from an NSBMshitter

The only reason you think your nationalistic bands aren’t racist is just because they’re leaving out their explicitly racist sentiments on purpose

>hipster BM is b--

What

If you do end up buying, could you post it here? I'm a cheapo and don't have anything to offer, but i'd appreciate it

Anyone know what album I'm thinking of?

Black and white cover, dude in a leather jacket holding a sword, looking at an altar or something. Think it was Greek, sounded dissonant and fast.

Cheers lads

? The only NSBM band I listen to is Peste Noire. And I was really talking in general, not just bands.

Thinking about it it's actually interesting how few BM albums include shit like sword

The only ones I can think of are by Graveland when he did a photoshoot of his woods larping

I don't really get the whole "hipster" tag in general, but how does Weakling Fall under that?

Peste Noire isn't NSBM

Weakling is for Blackgaze what Bathory was for 2nd wave BM

So first wave blackgaze?

Yeah, I guess. More strictly nationalist, but I still don't get your point. Are you trying to say you can't respect your heritage and history without being racist?

I'm not the same user. I actually agree with you.

It’s hard to say “man we’re great” without implicitly saying someone else is less great. That’s why “equality” is the big buzzword

On other words there can’t be an in group without an out group

Sorry, I was replying on [spoiler]mobile[/spoiler]

Yeah, I think we're just going to have to disagree on this one

It doesn’t get better than this

>low-res covers

>complaining about quality on a black metal thread
Leave the hall

rateyourmusic.com/list/BBozeman/2017-in-black/1/

How is this persons taste? I was looking for 2017 recommendations and came across it

>not having a pristine gallery of album art

Musicbee's autotag ruined this lifestyle for me desu

>5:09 onwards
holy fucking shit i wasn't ready for this

The idea of fire makes no sense though. Either you'd burn and not feel anything or you'd just stop caring after a few thousand years. Biblical Hell is a retarded concept and it would be far worse to be alone in a wasteland with nothing but yourself for eternity

whoops youtube.com/watch?v=Ww6FfRH0gkk

>It’s hard to say “man we’re great” without implicitly saying someone else is less great. That’s why “equality” is the big buzzword
if equality is forced by state it becomes collectivism. and that has nothing to do with equality and more to do with mass murder.

>tfw no one who bought this is going to upload it

>not having each album cover only 15 pixels

What is some really drum heavy black metal?

>having album covers

>listening to music

>listening

youtube.com/watch?v=al0vZMsRXqs

goddamnit

how's your week goin

This isn't black metal

let me guess. you're the guy who couldn't tell the difference between screamo and bm in the last thread

This guy gets it.

considering I have both Orchid and black metal im gonna go with you're very wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA

>Vermin Womb

What are you sperging about?

give me some nice albums for a depressed/sad/indifferent state of mind
it doesn't have to be DSBM, anything that will get through to me and make me feel anything will do

Circle of Ouroborus? Eleven Fingers or Tree of Knowledge

no but its p good

whats similar to this but less meme

magla