What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's because he's white

Its not his family the bullies pissed him off

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Lots of people are blaming the FBI; reports were supposedly made, but they are busy sucking off the Clintons/Soros by pushing a russian-tinfoil hat theory about Trump.

People are blaming the law, not the gun.

Well, if he was a muslim or nigger they'd blame all muslims and all niggers. But because he was a white nationalist and trumptard, the right will fucking do anything to disassociate themselves from him, and blame the left for being legitimately concerned about guns.

Yes, certainly a guy with the last name Cruz is pure white. He literally looks like the 56% Amerimutt meme.

If you put a weapon in the hands of a sick person, sick things will happen

Clearly not white

Here is my thoughts.

Why should this guy have had the ability to own a gun?

dead children make america free. Fuck off if you disagree, you're not a patriot. #MAGA

I didn't see the gun at the trial,

What the fuck is wrong with our justice system?

Because if he didn't have access to such a high powered weapon of war this wouldn't have happened. Fucking amerifats and muh guns.

Cruz is his adoptive family, jackass.

>Why should this guy have had the ability to own a gun?

Here's my impression of America:
"Oh you're 18? You're not responsible enough to drink alcohol. You might be a danger to yourself or others.

Oh, but here's your AR-15".

It's the law permitting giving guns to mentally unstable fucktards.

>hurr durr it's people that kill people
>banning guns won't keep them out of the hands of criminals
>mental health is the problem

1. Guns are without a doubt the one incongruous factor contributing to the number of deaths / mass murder instances, relative to other countries.
2. Oh right making buying guns illegal won't keep people from buying guns. Let's just make murder legal while we're at it, because making murder ILLEGAL won't stop the people that really want to murder anyways.
3. The US has very similar - and in some cases lower - instances of mental health as in other stage 3/4 countries, and yet the mentally ill in other countries DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO FUCKING GUNS.

I can't comprehend the level of denial you have to maintain to be a conservative or republicunt. It requires of you that you ignore every logical argument and that you empathize with NOBODY.

An ar15 is not that powerful of weapon

Perfect impression, actually. Good job.

tbf... why does a civilian need an automatic rifle? I never understood this logic as to arm your own citizens with military grade hardware.

Sure, have pistols, have a shotgun. But rifles that can fire 300 rounds a minute? What the fuck mate?

You can't have hand grenades for a reason, nor can you have a rocket launcher, because this is military hardware that can cause great loss of life.

So what is the specific reason to allow AR-15 and such? Because they sure as fuck ain't for hunting, and there are better weapons for personal protection.

honestly though you shouldn't be able to drink until you're 25 for the good of your brain and society as a whole.

It's not an automatic.

I also blame the FBI for royally fucking up. This clown pretty much told everyone he was going to do it for years before it happened and they got at least one tip.

The reason is protection from a tyrannical government.

They even oppose things like smart guns. It's unreal how incapable these people are of forward thinking,

'hispanic' is just part of white, in terms of race.

probably bait... but I'll bite.
AR-15s are not automatic. They are a civilian grade version of the M16. They are a .223 caliber rifle. The bullet is tiny.

....and we should believe that you are NOT a Russian antagonist why?
Link about the Russian misinformation flood on social media): wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

Only dumbfuck liberals are playing the gun. The rest of us normal people are blaming the mentally ill shooter.

This will not do a thing to get rid of guns, but do enjoy parroting and signaling for your jew masters for a couple more days until it's all forgotten.

I blame nothing but the shooter and people like him. All ya'll edgy Sup Forums fucks need to get laid and stop taking your sexual frustration out on other people.

Actually no, hispanic is an ethnicity. Every race can potentially be hispanic. The shooter may potentially be hispanic, but he's still clearly white.

But what is wrong with his eyebrows? Mutation? Deformation?

Bullshit. Guns aren't going to protect you from anything a govt wants to do. If you think so you're just high off of the thought of Muh Gunz...

says the guy on b

Shut up Adolf. The adults are talking.

Not with that pussy attitude.

Good parroting, now signal! Show us where you like Tyrone to push it in.

I'm sure you won't mind taking a couple in the head. After all they're tiny.

People in Europe were rape is rapent talking about guns being evil is sadly funny. Maybe if your women carried they could defend them selves.

No I carry a gun and have a few at the house so if some beta fag wants to try I have better odds.

What the fuck are you talking about, his last name is Cruz, nobody considers mestizos white, ethnically or otherwise.

The Government has Planes and Helicopters. And high Tech Drones that are able murder hundreds of people by Simply pressing a Button. You are bringing guns to a drone fight!

>>so many people blaming the gun and not the shooter

Because everything is a game to most people. They have picked a team and they cheer for it. Something happens that could potentially be seen as a point for their team, they cheer. That's all it is.

First off. its "Sup Forums" you fucking mongoloid child. Second: Liberals love treating the symptom. This shit is much deeper. Angry boy alt-right mentality breeds out of mental illness from alienation. Stop being a fucking retard and look within yourself for the issue instead of externalizing what you're too weak to fix yourself. Sup Forums is full of kids that lie to themselves about the reality of their place in the world. There's always some big story. "Jews this, niggers that, pajeet, chink, arab bla bla bla." Sup Forums was never good, but it's gotten a lot worse with these alt-children.

And yet we can not stop isis or the taliban .

You guys think I'm on some kind of FBI watch list because I'm a middle class single white male and I've been buying a few guns to get into as a hobby?

Who says the soldiers will kill civilians? I bet 2/3 of the military would fight with us

What are your politics?

B

You seem upset user

Is this b8?

I've watched every episode of Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

He's cute though. would cuddle him

Funny I'm against rights being trampled on so I'm alt right. I would never condone such authoritarian groups the left and the right are the same tarded shit coin.

This whole situation would be alot different if me and my buck knife were there.

mad is my default state

Right.

Ok, fair point.

But a semi-automatic AR-15 is still fucking insane in terms of how fast and accurate is can fire. Especially with the unregulated high capacity mags. So fair point but honestly irrelevant.

He looks like a tumour that fell off of Wayne Rooney's back and gained sentience.

Your on it then.

>in America even the white supremacist school shooters are mutts

my god

I know. we need to ban pens, pencils, and word processors. The keep people spelling things wrong. So if we get rid of them and stop all forms of documentation we can make people smarter. (same liberal logic)

My 22 can hold the same amount and in Close Quarters is as effective. Bonus it's cheaper to shoot. But nobody railing against it.

are you 12? did you read my posts? I don't fucking condone taking away guns, never said I did. I'm trying to re-frame the issue in to what it REALLY IS. I own guns, I frequent /k/. That's not the issue. This ideological retardation that DRIVES theses shootings is always right wing. always conservative. Always. This one is white, the next one will be brown. That's what im talking about. Angry kids angry at the world. I also never came to convince any of you just make fun of and vent. Capitalism was a mistake. Read a book. I'm going to mad fap.

I'd blame his parents but they're dead, so foster family is to blame.

It's like cars, in the news every day. A car ran a woman over in the street. A child was knocked down by a car. It's too much trouble to write a headline where someone was 'in control' and fucked up

Gotta give the kid some credit though, at least he managed to kill some people. Most muricunts can't even shoot up a school properly and barely manage to string two kills together. This kid is going to hell with a sick KDR at least.

i dont give a piece of shit

Sorry for for missing your point user. I will also give to the meme you posted made me kek to be honest.

without the gun the shooter can't shoot
there's always going to be murderers, let's just make it harder for them to murder

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

I have friends left and right and this dose not fit with either side

this, I never got why americans need such a huge array of guns
just make a single model of gun available for citizens to protect themselves

BUT WHAT ABOUT MUH GUNS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH GUNS

That's a bit far though, now you are stepping into communist talking points mate.

I'm in favour of limiting citizens to only pistols or something like that, but to only make one single model would be a bit authoritarian.

hispanic isn't an ethnicity, the word you're looking for is "latino"

Lol fuck off you americunts would be losing your collective shit if the fbi started rounding up every person who made a comment like his on YouTube. Your first and second amendments are more important to you than fixing your mental healyh/gun obsession issues. Don't blame the fbi for your shitty constitution

Why aren't these shooters being ridiculed and humiliated?

The media seems to turn them into celebrities

We are not communist. One gun style may be great if you are living in a city but when you live out in the country a hand gun is great for for in the house but when someone is trying to jack your property you could easily find yourself having to make mid range shots.

>having an autistic meltdown

But limiting the constitution is not.

Don't tell that to Hispanic man.

He made on YouTube comment and kids at school thought he was a creep. Americans would absolutely lose it if every weirdo with some evil sounding comments online was rounded up by the FBI. Nevermind Trump supporters losing it because he was a maga bitch

>the laws he and several other individuals ignored

Ok.

No constant nsa spying makes you free idiot

>jk theyre too busy watching people masturbate instead of catching real criminals

This...

In my country we still have nutjobs going to schools trying to kill people, but you know what? We took away guns from the citizens so now they come with swords and knives and shit instead. They might kill one or two people who are too fat to run away, but there is no way anyone would ever be able to commit this level of massacre in my country.

Well it's sick that anyone can get an assault rifle just like that. World is full of mental people and they can get tools for mass murders just by walking into a gun store in Murika.

>when someone is trying to jack your property you could easily find yourself having to make mid range shots
can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

This...

In my country we still have nutjobs going to schools trying to kill people, but you know what? We took away guns from the citizens so now they come with swords and knives and shit instead. They might kill one or two people who are too fat to run away, but there is no way anyone would ever be able to commit this level of massacre in my country.

So yes, guns are to blame, partially.

You mean the Constitution that letter country build enough strength to save the world twice.

>harder for them to murder
>like removing guns is going to sway murderers thoughts on murder magically

This is what gun grabbers actually believe

Except they won't or they'd have a shit ton of Americans storming their main office or mass protesting for their pursuit of people over thought crimes. We won't fuck off kid, so deal.

Your constitution is shit. It was written in a time before weapons that could wipe out an entire village in 30 seconds were created.

You need to fucking update that shit.

> logic fail

How is this ridiculous.

>>so many people blaming the gun and not the shooter
>What the fuck?

The calls for enhanced background checks are about the shooter. As usual, you need to lie to make your point.