Alright, /b. I'm torn

Alright, /b. I'm torn.

I have been in the same relationship for 7 years.
Do I enjoy being around her? Yes. Do I still love her? I don't think so.
Slowly the little flaws of her personality I once adored have begun to anger me.
I put an effort into becoming involved in her hobbies but she has never done the same for me. That did not use to hold any weight but not it is heavy and plagues my thoughts.

I suffered an injury to the groin when I was younger and nerves were damage so I have an artificial sexual endurance because of that. I can get her off easy but she has never made the same effort for me and does not care.

I don't know what to do. I don't want her out of my life cause we started out as great friends... but I do not want to be in a relationship anymore.

There is more to this in my problems with her, but I am keeping it short.

I am not saying I'm not flawed. I'm turning to /b for advice for heavens sake, but I have heard it from her mouth. She said, and I quote "I'm glad you don't cause me stress. You are simple. You just love me, read your books and draw."

Cool blog!

Thats tldr but dont take what you have for granted. I just ended my 7 yr relationship and it kills me everyday. Just try to rekindle what you had in the beginning

sounds like you know what you gotta do already dude. maybe you came here just looking for some anonymous voice to back you up, so i'll say it: break up.

deep down, you know it's not working out, and this has manifested in the multiple annoyances you cite.

but don't feel guilty about this shit. relationships don't pan out all the time. 50% of marriages end in divorce.

you both deserve fulfilling relationships, and it sounds like this one ain't working out.

you'll need some months apart to adjust to your new lives, but you can be friends again in the future.

good luck user.

Disregard that, I suck cocks

Also just talk thru this with her.

Tell her this.
Tell her it's seriously straining your relationship with her. Let her get pissed off and angry then see what happens.

If she works on it with you bingo, if not...well your choice but I wouldn't recommend staying.

>Alright, /b
>I'm turning to /b
What's /b?

Tell her all this. Do it and her reaction will show you if you can fix it or not. But you probably know that this needs to be fixed. Gl user.

This.

Why are you telling us this shit when you should be talking to her about it? Communication, my nigga, is how to make relationships work. You've probably had these thoughts stewing in your head and that's not healthy, neither for you, nor for your relationship.

Its terrible that you no longer feel the same Way you did before. frankly you're dragging the relationship longer, it will cause her more harm when you're not honest. Someone will always get hurt in the relationship no matter what. If my ex didnt want to stay with me even though we also started as friends than you can do the same. Give her a chance to move on and you do the same

You will miss her if you break up, but if she isn't the right one for you, you may need to just consider doing what's best for your long-term satisfaction.

Do you ever actually talk to her about the shit that's bothering you or do you just stack resentment? It's possible she also isn't in love with you anymore or maybe you don't communicate what you want so how the fuck is she supposed to know. Communicate and if after that you still feel more resentment than love then gtfo.

I wouldnt know for sure cause I dont know you, but have you voiced any of these thoughts to her? If youre not being open about your thoughts with her about this, but you are with Sup Forums, then you probably don't deserve the relationship and will lose it soon and regret it later

Oh you poor little thing, now you know what it is like to be a woman.

You're a beta cuck

I have talked to her about it. It doesn't really do any good. She just jumps on the suicidal train. And if I try to get her help for that she gets mad and says I'm attacking her.

All I every tried to do was communicate. Only recently, and I mean within the last month, have I stopped. She jumps the "I will die without you" train.

This sounds like a barrel without a bottom.

What constitutes that? I have been in fights and always stand up for myself, I eat healthy and exercise. I don't share my sexual partner. so if I am a beta cuck, then I guess you are less than that. Literally the worst and most degenerate thing I have ever done is /b.

Fuck man, leave the bitch.
She doesn't fucking care about you, you're probably just a walking ATM, and even if not, she has you because she's comfortable with you, but that has nothing to do with being in a relationship, where you have also love, passion, understanding and caring.

Do you feel like seeing her with another guy and still be friend ? If yes, just break up, if not, you still love her.

It's what it feels like.
I handle mental stress pretty well, but I am beyond my limits. Do I think she will actually kill herself? No. If she did though, I don't know how I'd handle that. Not well is all I can assume.

just start taking liberties, if shes becoming more disposable you might as well get shit out of it like anal and derogatory abuse, whatever makes you feels good man

I am so uncertain of that. In thought that situation doesn't bother me, but in practice I don't know.

I'm not afraid to say that to some degree I see a partner in a relationship as an object. She is mine and I am hers. That developed over a period of years though.
I don't know how that would change.

user, you genuinely made me laugh. For that I thank you.

dont know if op or not but
incrementally give less of a fuck about her as you metaphorically "spread your wings" and find more bitches in a transition phase

you're not responsible for her ability to cope. Could go south if you break it up, there's only so much you can do though. If she ends up actually killing herself you'll have to realize it's not your fault. If she did it over a relationship breakup then there is no way in hell her uh, relationship with your relationship, was not healthy at all. I'm not gonna want anyone to blame themselves if I off myself. Permanent solution to a temporary problem, etc

t. Bipolar Type II

Being with somebody just because you're afraid the person will commit suicide is basically something between psychological violence and feelings blackmail.

Just think - if you are her whole world, why she doesn't fucking care about you? Because she's a selfish cunt and wants you to be by her side because of selfish reasons, as she doesn't want to invest anything in the relationship. Fuck that shit. If you are trying to love for two just because deep inside you know somebody doesn't give a shit, you'll burn on the inside, it will eat you up at some point. You will never be able to trust any woman (not that you should, at least not indefinitely). Do yourself a favour and dump her. And don't give a fuck when she'll hang herself or eat a handful of tide pods. Weaklings eliminate themselves from the chain and that's good. And if she won't try to kill herself, it will only confirm that she's an egocentric lying whore.

I suppose you are right. Treat others as you want to be treated but in an eye for an eye sort of fashion. If she wants change, she might actually try. Which even typing sounds far fetched. Her trying in our relationship is just not a thing I have come to realize.

Sounds like you've just been a passive aggressive cunt who expects people to bend over backwards for them without being asked a single time.
You don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore because of your own shortcomings in a relationship.

lol, no

she have problems with an ex?

Welp, I was gonna say talk to her also, but now you gotta just leave. I believe I just saw that gf in Shameless.

I feel what you are saying.

You guys have helped me make a decision on what I am going to do.

I'm not a fucking hostage and deserve at least the same efforts I put in.

Thanks, Sup Forumsros.

I hate passive aggressive people. I have only ever been straight forward in my life. I don't dodge shit or drop hints.