Whats wrong with my doggo guys? He wont let me touch his pillow. He growls all the time

Whats wrong with my doggo guys? He wont let me touch his pillow. He growls all the time

just pet him

Maybe you should try and stop putting your dick in him?

Is it just the pillow user? does he have trust issues?

He fimd different objects of love. Most of the time its toys and balls. This time its his pillow.

He finds*** and he growls all the time when he's angry and its getting anoying. I really want to be friendly with him but he wont fucking stop growling

You're such a beta that even your dog is alpha over you?

kys faggot

Just give him space til he chills out then reward him
Take him outside more often

Im petting him and he still growls while im petting him

Maybe he's being territorial. Just leave his pillow alone.

pet him more, stay away from the pillow until you become the alpha

▲ ▲

R8 my doggo
He's a good boy

Stop saying doggo Reddit fags

THAT'S NOT HOW DOGGO'S WORK SHIT FOR BRAINS.

What breed is he?

good/10

Looks like a corgi

He likes teddy bears

Its a jack russel guys

11/10 goodest

Dude.. I've had dogs for all of my life and let me tell you this: If that dog growls at you and you even hesitate for half a microsecond in telling him who is boss, then guess what: HE is the boss.
It's that simple.
Dog growls, take away his shit! Give it back to him, and if he growls again, take away his shit again. Should he make the mistake of trying to bite you, kick his ass!

YOU are boss in THIS house, and the sooner HE understands, the safer it will be for everybody.

And stop being such a pussy. You ARE the boss so start fucking acting like it...

Just from this picture alone I can tell this dog is giving you attitude. Kick his ass. He is a DOG, he deosn't get to have an opinion, much less give you attitude

not even Cesar Millan could have said it better

Cutie

>hi b ive let a 12lb dog decide what i should do because im scared of big sharp teeth

you are 100% of the problem

Ow en in case you are wondering: I never need to hit my dogs. I just raise my voice and they know what's up. I have a labrador, a beagle, a staffordshire terrier and a rottweiler in my house and I can leave my dinner plate on the couch without any of them even trying to get a whiff of it without my say so..

thats one autistic looking gerbil

If i try that he will fucking bite me tho

Spray the cunt with water, clap in his face, hell GROWL BACK AT HIM. Don't let the dog control you.

I've never had a problem with bigger smarter dogs trying to take people food or wreck shit, it's always the little shit rat dogs.

Ok thanks for the advice man ;)

dogs have manlet issues too
ive a rescue that totally has insecurities. sweetest dog to people, a total dickwad to his fellow dogs. had to tap him on the nose a few times after he bit my other dog

Well, that is where you lose the fight for the alpha spot. He is willing to endure pain to be alpha, and he senses you are not willing to be bit.
So he wins, and he doesn't even have to bite you for it. And what is worse.. He already knows you are afraid of him by now..

The only thing you can do right now, is take away his shit, ignore his growls and let him snap at you as much as he wants. But take away his shit and show him you can, anytime you want to, and he can do nothing about it.

Put the dog back in his natural order and make him respect you as the alpha, or he will always be fighting with you over that spot!

yup just calmy grab the pillow if he growls grab the top of his neck it wont harm him but it will show whose boss

you know his movements
we know the law

Another thing you should be worried about: If you have more than one dog. If you are alpha and get another dog, usually, if it's not a pup, the pack resettles and if the new dog is young and strong, he will try to become alpha. That's instinct!

Now if You are Alpha, and the other dogs in your house are stronger than the new dog, usually, the new dog will conform to the standing hierarchy and accept you as the alpha.

Never forget that to the dog, he's living in a pack and not in a family. He may love you etc but when it comes down to it he either wants to lead, or be lead.

You've already established it's HIS pillow. He obviously knows this too. Now keep your filthy hands off of his fucking pillow.

Just let your doggo fuck your g/f user.

Let him know you’re the boss of the house.

That IS how the dog sees it. You've givven this dog territory to defend and contend.

I see you using silly things like water bottles etc. Don't do that. Use your hands and make the dog smell them. Put your scent on HIS property and call it your own. He has no possessions unless you give it to him..

exactly. OP, the best course of action is to just fucking piss all over his shit

piss on his pillow

One of my roommates had a little chihuahua/rat terrier mix when I moved in with them. That dog shit everywhere in the house, would jump up anywhere it could and steal food and generally hated everyone and everything besides the chick who owned it. I never hurt the dog, but fairly quickly it learned it cant shit in my areas (my room/living room/bathroom/kitchen) and it would not touch my food. It still shit in the owners room and stole her food, but not mine. I could even hold meat down at his face level and he would not take it until I told him to.
It's all about learning how dogs communicate and making sure the dog knows that you are in charge. You don't have to beat it, or even rarely yell at it. You just have to be firm and commanding and make sure the dog knows it is required to listen. I've never had any issues with dogs, as I'm a very assertive person. Basically, act towards your dogs like you are the leader of their pack and they will follow. After all, you do provide the food, so you're already 75% of the way. You just have to not be a complete pushover for the rest and every dog will behave.
OP, your doggo is being territorial over it's pillow and does not see you as the boss, so it is challenging your right to mess with it's stuff. If you were in charge, your doggo would let you have the pillow. You do not command his respect as the leader of your pack.
Don't hurt him, it's counter productive. Instead you need to be ready to dominate him like a dog would.
I had a pitbull bite me a bit too hard during play so I put her on her back with my hand on her throat. I did not squeeze, it's not required. Dogs on their backs with necks exposed are showing submissiveness. I put her into a position where she understood I won. She never did anything like that again.
You just need to understand dog behavior and speak to your dog in a manner they will understand.

You gave doggo terf of his own.
It's his.
He's defending it from an outsider.
He values the pillow more than he respects you as a higher up in the pack.
You need to take the pillow away and never give it back, and show no fear while doing it.
You need to cement in his mind that you are the superior.
The dog will look sad for a minute, but in the long run it will make hime SO much happier to know his place in the pack.
This is fundamental doggo handling stuff, they just want to know exactly where they are in the pack, and this kind of behavior is telling you he in fact does not know for sure where he sits.

Your lucky he's a weak bread, being trained this poorly, if he was a pitbull or something he'd prolly of already killed a neighborhood child or something.

My rottweiler (dennis) has these streaks where for a few days ever so foten he tries to see if maybe I'm slipping up and he can try to climb the ladder.
This is never a biting match or a physical thing, but I see him take just a few seconds longer to respond to commands, and just outright defiance (to a point) like trying to lay on my side of the couch even though he knows he, nor any other dog, is allowed on the couch.
If I see this behaviour I make him do "puppy training" and he hates that :)
*sit*, *roll*, *paw*, *sit*
This works like a charm every time.

There you go. You're making sure he knows you're still in charge. You'll have to fight that, probably, forever since he's male. Maybe not if you get him neutered though.
You run him through the commands and he understands that you're giving the commands and he's obeying. Beautiful.

He looks

because its his property and he has a god given right to protect what's his.
little doggo will look up at you with fire in his eyes and say "DONT TREAD ON ME"
pupper will give up his bed when you pry it from his cold dead paws
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

jack russels are massive fucking cunts
but i love them

ah the old caesar milan trick of beating your dog with a stick
works like a charm