Parkland survivor

Parkland survivor
"My generation won't stand for this"

>Kid, your generation eats Tide pods

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/1414/
checkyourfact.com/2018/02/15/fact-check-18-school-shootings-2018/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/02/16/parkland-school-shooting-no-there-have-not-been-18-school-shootings-already-year-column/343100002/
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/feb/15/jeff-greenfield/mostly-false-18-us-school-shootings-so-far-2018-an/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most people don't stand after they get shot so I'd say he's right on this.

Kek.
His generation is responsible for this.

>young impressionable kids do stupid trendy thing

Have you always been to edgy to have fun in trends user ?

They just need more Gun Free Zone signs.

No they have enough, they just aren't double sided

Why don't we make murder double illegal?

xkcd.com/1414/

you wanna make me pull up articles about gen x?

Why not. They suck, too.

I think it would probably double the victims

Tired of hearing about this- how about we go back to locking up crazy people? You know, like we used to do?

Who gets to define crazy? If the average normie saw half the shit that gets posted on this board, he'd probably think most of us are crazy.

FBI had tips about the guy. Several. He's nuts. He should have been interrogated, sent to a psychiatrist, then locked up in a padded room.

No worries user, in two weeks, there will be another one

But who'd pay for this preventive health care? If only you had some kind of national health service. Hmm

Yeah! There were EIGHTEEN SCHOOL SHOOTINGS SO FAR THIS YEAR!!!

Ummm...

January 3: At the start of the year a 31-year-old man shot and killed himself at a school in Michigan.
January 4: A bullet went through a window at New Start High School in Washington state but nobody was hurt.
January 10: A student committed suicide at Coronado Elementary School in Arizona and was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
January 10: A shot was fired at a window at California State University but no one was struck by the bullet.
January 10: A bullet was fired through a wall at the Grayson College Criminal Justice Centre in Texas, but no one was injured.
January 15: At Wiley College Campus a bullet went into a dorm room but no injuries were reported.
January 20: Najee Ali Baker, a student at Wake Forest University, was mortally wounded after being shot following a fight on campus.
January 22: A 16-year-old targeted a girl a year younger in the cafeteria of Italy High School, Texas. The victim was injured but survived the incident.
January 22: A 14-year-old boy suffered a flesh wound in the parking lot of a New Orleans high school.
January 23: Two people were killed and 14 injured at a Kentucky school. Bailey Nicole Holt and Preston Ryan Cope were fatally injured during the shooting for which a 15-year-old student was arrested for.
January 25: A student at Murphy High School in Alabama opened fire on the school's grounds but did not injure anyone.
January 26: Gunshots were fired from a car in the Dearborn High School car park in Michigan.
January 31: A fight at Lincoln High School resulted in a 32-year-old father of eight being shot dead. Three separate weapons were used in the incident.

(1)

Mexico would pay for it, as soon as they finish paying for the wall.

we certainly didnt have this in the 80s

February 1: A 12-year-old girl was arrested after taking a loaded gun into Salvador B. Castro Middle School in California. The gun went off accidentally, shooting a 15-year-old boy in the head and a girl of the same age in the wrist but both are expected to recover from their injuries.
February 5: Two teenagers were charged with attempted murder after a 17-year-old was shot twice in the chest while in a car on the Oxon Hill High School grounds.
February 5: During a school event at the Harmony Learning Centre a child reach into a police officer's holster and pulled the trigger on his gun. No one was hurt.
February 8: No one was injured when a teenager fired a shot at the Metropolitan High School in New York.
February 14: At least 17 people died when a gunman opened fire with an assault rifle at the Parkland school in Florida.

Ummm... accidental discharges, a suicide where some guy killed himself outside a closed down, abandoned school, a driveby, bullets from off-campus going through a window and not hitting anyone... a few times

EIGHTEEN! THAT'S THE NUMBER! DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!

You're drunk, Bernie. Go sleep it off.

>School shooter memes

that's a lot of information
good for you
tendies waiting on you

it was a figure of speech you autistic fucking homebred nigger

holy smokes

Of course, I must be mad. Your system is faultless - except for the faults.

You going to pay for that?

Still can't hold a candle to Sir Fjotolf Hansen

I'd rather tax dollar spent on that than billions of dollars going to NASA to promote Muslim scientific contributions... yes, that happened. Go look it up. Send wasteful money like that back to the state and local levels for proper treatment for this nutcases.

Don't look at me. I only pay taxes, I don't get to decide on how they're spent.

But you're wrong you retarded progressive faggot

checkyourfact.com/2018/02/15/fact-check-18-school-shootings-2018/

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/02/16/parkland-school-shooting-no-there-have-not-been-18-school-shootings-already-year-column/343100002/

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/feb/15/jeff-greenfield/mostly-false-18-us-school-shootings-so-far-2018-an/

If you'd read my posts, you'd have seen that 14 were NOT "school shootings". But, retard away, newfriend.

I'd like that.

The taxpayer would, just like we do already.

redditfag

b-b-but you literally say 18 school shootings?

>tfw 4 school shootings in a month and a half is nbd

lol America u wild

>760156957
It was obiously sarcasm. He gave the meme line, and proceeded to prove it wrong.
And then people who don't read call him 'progressive'.