Tards and extremely ugly people

Tards and extremely ugly people.
I'm looking for a very specific image of a "man" that is so disturbing I literally had a nightmare about it the next day. couldn't bring myself to save it but now I want to.
he was obese, upturned nose, frog/fish looking orifice that might be a mouth, bug eyes.
i fucking hate him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MWin3dgZZio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I literally had a nightmare about it the next day
>I'm looking

morbid curiosity of sorts
and I want to show it to a couple friends

>he was obese, upturned nose, frog/fish looking orifice that might be a mouth, bug eyes.
Well, to be honest there are a lot of ugly people what would fit that description. Where did you first see the pic?

on here, probably a cringe thread.
it was, really over the top nasty looking though

would take to mudd hut out of ten

I know the one you mean. He looked like he had been in some sort of accident and his face and skin was fucked up. Ended up looking like a lizard man

no, I don't think so.
well, maybe. he was some kind of feminist, maybe a tranny, and it looked like straight up failed genetics rather than a deformity

I fucking love these things

me too, always make me laugh

Thats so sad

if by sad you mean hilarious you're damn right

bump

HaHa LoL XD fuckin REKT bruh

there's a chance for everyone

c'mon guys I still haven't found mystery beast.

Better idea, tard stories. Back in the day those were the shit!

I think I got a couple.

a classic

>feminist, maybe a tranny
>failed genetics
That's redundant and narrows it down exactly none.

Yuss!!! You are awesome user, I'd post some but they are on my other laptop back home.

Moar. Got the pussy pics too?

i dont jerk off to story or texts, but this one definitely got me going. def a classic

theres a vid of her getting analized and clearly suffering. cant remember her name tho... someone will

youtu.be/MWin3dgZZio

Any further description you can give?

I don't have a ton but this is my personal fav

gimme a sec i'll draw a picture

them mcnuggies though

>obese, upturned nose, frog/fish looking orifice that might be a mouth, bug eyes.
Is... Is this bad? This is troubling.

here it is

Oh, that's snacks.

he just got a haircut

it was also in an image set? with what i guess is one of his social media bios or something.

Wow! Could be the first step in the evolution towards Graham.

yeah, kinda shows that a lil upkeep can completely change your appearance.
it's not always a ton of effort.

holy shit you right

he looked fine on the left he only added the stupid pose

How did you even get a pic of me

Trying to have a chin so hard

ehhhhhhh....

I'm afraid I don't have it either. But that's a decent drawing. Here, have a picture that gives me the legit spooks

Trips don't lie.

I hate that so much
>saves

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it

Kinda like the condom policy. But you might actually need the pic.

Hm. So the gun policy.

The gun policy in Australia is that they're not given to the mentally inept, it's a working system!

true

I fucking hate "nice guys" too

Glad I didn't look at the length of the vid so I actually watched it. Good shit.

remember, America. You'll let her buy guns.

uuuuugghhhhh

That's a fancy way of saying "they're banned here"
And yeah, sure has managed to drive down gun crime and suicide rates and exchange those numbers for different methods.
Sure is better to be cracked in the face with a hammer than shot, the dead guy certainly appreciates the distinction.

That said, it could never work in America. Aussie bootleg and black market guns are one thing, imagine how happy cartel gunrunners in Mexico would be if their business suddenly skyrocketed because of a half-baked gungrab. After the war ends their sales would drop but they'd make bank for a few months.

and cleared up his acne. God decent facial hair, started washing his face & hair properly, either got laser eye surgey, contacts or all together stopped wearing glasses. He could still look cute with glasses, but those ones specifically weren't doing him any favours.

>displaying mental illness as badges of honor
No, that wouldn't fly on the 4473

luckily everyone else can buy them too

I agree completely.
however, some people cannot be saved

That lady's stupid for not going to HR.

This
Cringe as fuck. Can you just shut the fuck up for a few minutes or do you have some kind of compulsive disorder that makes you turn everything into "muh gun ban nao" or "muh drumf" or some libtard shit?

I don't want a gun ban. I DO want a ban on the mentally ill buying guns.

It's already done, why do you babble about shit you don't know about?

Mission accomplished, that exists and is enforced as far as is constitutionally allowed.
What's the next step Sherlock? An automatic weapons ban? We need to get on that!

Actually try walking into a gun store and just tossing cash on the counter, walking right out with a gun.

You fill out a fuckton of personal info on a form, the clerk calls up a government worker for a background check that checks both criminal and mental health status, you're lucky if the procees is done in half an hour.

It isn't "oh here ya go, go nuts" or some shit. Try acting like a tard at a gun range. See how fast you're banned for life. Gun owners aren't a bunch of mongs swinging rifles around by their straps and popping off at every sound like a meth head up for 4 days m8.

Those guys exist, but I'm more concerned that they're behind the wheel every time I hit the road.

Three Russian paid liars.

Interesting point

guys,,, ugly people.
talk all you want, but contribute a bit too?

But they're not, you can rather easily get a firearms licence if you're right in the head.

This has nothing to do with "Gun control and Trump" You just want it to be.

nigga that was a mirror

Just fucking google it you imbecile

I can only handle so much retardation without this cunt showing up.

I would so love to but on a tard like that, it is my life’s ambition