Anyone else find these daily mass shootings in America hilarious?

Anyone else find these daily mass shootings in America hilarious?

No other country in the world has this problem yet Ameriburgers are too stupid to see this and actually do something about it because of “muh right to bear arms!1”

> "B-but muh thoughts and prayers"

I look forward to the next school shooting, murrimutts.

Stay deluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/day-prior-parkland-grandmother-foiled-grandson-s-alleged-school-shooting-n848426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical europoor. Wanting the government to take their rights away.

Wasted. We could've had someone stab his own dick!

ayy

I agree with you. I think the 2nd Amendment is a)misinterpreted and b)obsolete. America has already repealed an amendment once before (18th Amendment repealed by 21st Amendment). So why not repeal the guns amendment?
>from, Ameriburger

rip

Nice try russian bot.

Quints of truth

Let thw retards keep banging their skulls together. Who fucking cares, their country is so ridiculously shit its like how the english empire was right before it fell. Itll be interesting to see if China will wage war everywhere like the USA has done to keep its political dominance

China

Originally created so that the citizens could overthrow a tyrannical government if necessary.

Quints of truth. Eurocucks BTFO

why does anyone care about america anymore? let them get terrorised with mass shootings daily its their own fucking fault just let them keep burning themselves over and over. none of them listen to reason and nothing on Sup Forums will change that or the gun laws there.

its a wasted effort trying to debate about it if you're not even in the country in the first place just stop worrying about their shithole country.

but wasted on the present day citizenry who are too pussy to do anything

Says the person about to be run over by the religion of peace

this. there's no future with america in it

>automatically assumes i live in europe
kek

Look at the kid.. he’s clearly a deranged retarded spawn of Gollum lookin ass.

>never said anything about Europe but you assumed it anyway cause they are constantly getting run over by trucks driven by the religion of peace
Toppest kek

Keep crying lol

problem solved

>but they are
OMEGA KEK

Waste of quints

lol k.

I'm American, and I find it pretty humorous. I hate to sound so edgy, but these shootings always provide maximum entertainment. My life is incredibly dull, and so I love Happenings.

I think these shootings are going to become much more frequent over the next few years. I can just feel it. In fact, it was only 2 days before the Florida shooting when the Grandmother of some kid called the cops to notify them that he was planning to go on a spree:
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/day-prior-parkland-grandmother-foiled-grandson-s-alleged-school-shooting-n848426

I just hope that they target more places like Country concerts and Baptist churches; those are particularly satisfying. Countdown til the next mass-shooting! Can't wait!

To be honest, I am jealous of getting killed in school.

he looks like an inbred version of sean william scott

Never going to repeal the 2nd. It's just not going to ever happen.

The gun lobbiests have billions to buy off politicians as well as NRA money and pressure.

The libs aren't even trying to repeal the 2nd because even they know it will never happen. They are just trying to add tougher restrictions on guns and still can't even get that done.

Just get used to this shit. It's never going to stop. We might get a year or two between mass shooting or attempts but they will no doubt keep happening.

Well, I went down to Old Joe's Barroom
Down on the corner by the square
They were serving drinks as usual
Oh, the usual crowd was there
In the corner sat Big Joe McKenzie
His eyes were blood shot red
And as he turned to address the crowd around him
These were the very words that he said:

Well I went down to St James Infirmary
To see my baby there
She was laid out on that long white table
So cold, so pale, so fair
Let her go, let her go, God bless her
Where ever she may be
Let her search that whole wide world over
Never find a man as sweet as me
She'll never find a man as sweet as me

When I die, won't you bury me in my high top Stetson hat
Put a twenty dollar gold piece on my watch hand
So the gang'll know I died standing pat
I want six crapshooters for pallbearers
Pretty gals sing me a song
I want a jazz band on my hearse wagon
To raise Hell as we roll 'long

Won't you roll out that rubber tarmac
Thirteen men go down to that old graveyard
There's only twelve of them men coming back

Now that you heard my story
Have another shot of the booze
Anything anybody should ask
I got the St James Infirmary blues
I got the St James Infirmary blues

Really good, logical and balanced point, my friend!

>Anyone else find these daily mass shootings in America hilarious?

CHECK EM. YUROPOORS BTFO HAHAHAHA

I'm not American, but I think the real problem isn't guns, or schools.

The problem is that bullying and social alienation is higher in America than other places - which doesn't mix well with guns.

American culture is heavily capitalist - so much so that it is even enough to cause the capitalism to sear into the minds of those "competing" for social popularity in school. A person shooting a school is the embodiment of a person robbing a bank. A shortcut to notoriety and getting back at those who have more (popularity) - a shortcut to more money and getting back at those that hold more (money/power).

Whereas when you look at elsewhere in the world, while there may be bullying or looking down on another, it is generally banter or backed up by a common bravado - a societal camaraderie that you don't see in a culture like America.

Syria does, Iraq does, mexico does

have you ever looked at the lobbying budgets of various groups? NRA isn't very high on the list. the reason the NRA wields so much power is that they get so many small individual donations and their membership fucking votes, with gun rights being their singular issue. you can claim the majority wants gun control, but it's simply not true, and more and more people are becoming gun owners/enthusiasts every day.

You just used third world countries that are corrupt, or currently war zones, to debate the fact America isn't THAT bad when it comes to gun violence. Go you...

British person here.
I didn't take shootings so seriously in the usa until i was caught up in one.
I was studying abroad, we got alerts sent out to our phone about a shooting on our campus and we had to barricade doors and turn off lights and stay away from windows. it was crazy, there was so much procedure already in place and i was like holy fuck this shit is real. survived to tell the tale and its a pretty cool tale but only as a fucking traveller, to think americans deal with that fear all through their education

We know bullying can lead to this. There has been a huge anti bullying movement for years in the US.

However, you correlation between bullying and capitalism might be one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

Not just their education. The guy that shot up a concert, a theater, churches and pretty much everything else.

spot on mate. bullying used to be confined to schools and/or neighborhoods, it used to be your room was a safe space (muh snowflakes hurr durr) but the internet has made it so kids can't hide. parenting is such shit, with narcissistic parents failing to realize/admit to their failures and enabling their monster kids to continue their monster ways.

Sooooo establishing communism fixes the problem! Bingo

man, this website shills really goddamn hard when it comes to shitting on america. really makes you think....

everyone and their nigger cousin seemed to know this kid was a monster but the people who could have done something didn't. the failure is with the gov't, same as it was with the texas church shooting. start holding the gov't employees and their departments personally accountable for their fuckups. fire them, strip their pension, you'll start to see the other people step up their shit.

I am not saying capitalism is wrong, it is good. But in America it is hyper-capitalism, glorified beyond measure. I did not correlate bullying with capitalism, they do not influence each other.

What I am saying is giving an example - the hierarchy of American schools is so out of place that popularity and notoriety in American schools is now seen as a form of currency - a valuable thing that you must amass. There is no "genuine" camaraderie. It is further perpetuated by America's large population, which is in part heavily influenced by Hollywood.

When a kid shoots up a school in America - it's not guns - it's the culture of America and it's schools. It is akin to a person shooting up a bank wanting money and getting back at the ones that hold it - the difference? Replace money with popularity and notoriety.

Another problem is that America heavily broadcasts the names and images of these shooters rather than just barring them completely from society and putting them straight to harsh labour. It gives these people, starved of notoriety because of the lack of true-
camaraderie in American culture, a short-cut to instant recognition.

The problem is America's culture. When you throw guns into the mix - it's not the sole problem - but it doesn't help.

You can easily go crazy with a knife or some shit, but why don't you see the same thing happening in Australia or whatever? Because the culture isn't the same.

If you wanna enjoy guns, fix your culture. there is an exchange to pay for everything you want to indulge in.

it is part of the bill of rights

I laugh about school shootings. Kids today are cancerous shitbags anyway. Bunch of tide pod eating faggots. The more that get killed the better. :)

>be amerifag
>muh guns
>mass shootings happen more often than in shitholes in south america
>but muh guns
>keep mass shootings and guns

b-b-but I have a hobby of shooting armor piercing bullets out of my AR15 with a bump stock at racoons without a background check while on a terrorist watch list

stay deluded that are daily shootings
uniformed salve

>daily mass shootings
>Daily
Are you fucking buggered in the head faggot?

>If you wanna enjoy guns, fix your culture. there is an exchange to pay for everything you want to indulge in.

Accurate af.

Reminder guns are black and cause 75% of all violent crime.

#black guns matter

For your collection

my greatest disappointment is that our President hasn't made good on this quote.

No, people who want common sense gun control are definitely in the majority. But you hit the nail on the head regarding the single-minded activism of gun nuts. They give money and they vote. They are vastly outnumbered, but most of the people who want more gun control merely want it. They're just not prepared to do a
anything for it, so there numbers are wasted, much like user's quints that came earlier in the thread.

don't worry, he's got seven more years

I regard it as a broken promise as much as a wasted statement.

Trump was gonna lock up crooked Hillary, shoot someone on 5th Ave, and make anime real. He hasn't don't any of those. Hell, he hasn't even built the damned wall.

>misinterpreted

score that 1 for America Sup Forumsro.

>obsolete.

Typical low iq eurofags that only supports their governments because they have no choice

Its very easy to obtain guns illegally and btw have fun with youre next terrorist attack

no other country has this much freedom to do what they want

>A gun that can shoot 9 bullets in 1 minute

Yep they totally foresaw a gun that could shoot almost a hundred times faster cheaply and widely available.

using a fabricated quote doesn't make you right.

wait, you're a Trump-tard. Fabricated means made up.

do you really think that a bunch of fat neckbeards with tacticool gear and ar15s would be any match for the u.s. military?

Not sure how even if it were due to politics it's the children's fault who died? You're just an edgy faggot. This isn't a political issue so grow up or fucking kill yourself.

Jesus fuck, this is the edgiest goddamn thing I have seen in my entire life...

No wonder you are talking shit about America, because you can't talk shit about your own country without getting arrested for it.

undrrrated

>. America has already repealed an amendment once before
SLIPPERY SLOPE JUST GOT SLIPPER

>BARRL ROLL

Do you really think the U.S. military, most of whom are gun owners, is going to fight against armed citizens standing up for their rights?

And you have fun with yours
AND Your school shootings by students that aint even terrorist

>Wanting the government to take their rights away.
they already did, long ago, when we asked them to. And it works wonders.

we live in peace.