If you don't believe in my Jewish based god you're a degenerate fedora neckbeard or some faggot furry new wave pagan

>If you don't believe in my Jewish based god you're a degenerate fedora neckbeard or some faggot furry new wave pagan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=J8bxxqytndg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you are an atheist, you have a gaping hole in your heart. Many people fill this hole with degeneracy, or Communism, or video games. I choose to fill the hole with Jesus Christ who is the Rock.

Problem?

If you are a Christcuck, you have a gaping hole in your head,which you choose to fill by sponsoring immigrants and raising your wife's son

>People are this bluepilled on this board
You worship a Jewish prophet of a Jewish god
You think a literal Jew is your god according to the holy trinity.

> He un-ironically reads ancient Jewish tribal myths and worships their tribal deity

Even jews said that their god was their tribal god. Other nations had their ownfucking gods and they where ok with that.

Gay

THIS

Why do all atheists say dumb shit? Why do none of them realize the burden of proof is on them to disprove god?

Fucking hell man, atheists need to leave. Now. Seriously fucking prove god isn't real (yes you have to google burden of proof pro tip: the burden is on you).

Prove god isn't fucking real you retards. YOU CANT. Until you can then we win and always will win.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that god isn't real. Until then your faith won't get you anywhere in arguments because you've already lost.

lol you're stupid.

Consider watching these videos in your spare time:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=J8bxxqytndg

> Resurrection

> Evidence

Give me their best argument

THIS THIS THIS.

Christians = always have evidence
Atheists = No evidence

The burden of proof is on you Atheists. Go on. Prove god isn't real.

Prove that the teapot orbiting Uranus is real

Doesn't change the fact that you're WORSHIPING A JEW AND YOU BELIEVE THAT HE IS YOUR GOD

>the burden of proof is on them to disprove god?
This isn't an actual argument. Whether you want to prove anything whether it be god exists or doesn't exist, you have to support that argument. Deferring your opponent to disprove you doesn't prove your argument.

LOL THATS NOT EVEN AN ARGUMENT

WHY ARE GOD DENIERS SO FUCKING THICK?

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

One more time for you Atheicucks.

THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.

> Burden of proof

Why would I prove to you that your nonexistent god is real to you? Prove that my teapot isn't orbiting Uranus right now faggot i have absolute faith that it does.

we don't have the same god because you don't recognize the son. Also you are the synogogue of satan. Satan is the father of the Jews.

Jesus is a Jew
The holy trinity says that the father the son and the holy spirit are essentially the same
You are worshiping a Jew and think he is your god.

Why a Jewish god, though?

Exactly. So you don't have any proof that he isn't real then? How convenient.

Man you guys are super dumbos or making a joke. Either way you make me giggle.

One more time buddy, okay? It's okay that you don't understand.

The
Burden
Of
Proof
Is
On
You

Jesus literally was a Jew you can't disprove that. All accounts of the time acknowledged Judaism as a religion and that Jesus was born and raised a Jew and believed in the Jewish god.

The New Testament is extremely redpilled about DA JOOS. Sup Forums should read it.

You're the one getting defensive about worshiping a literal kike.

The burden of proof is on you for claiming to know things. You faggots are basically saying

'I know this very important thing you don't know'

'Well how do you know it?'

''lol I dunno''

But there's no evidence which even hints at that. There is more than ample evidence that there is an outside force observing the universe. Didn't you even Intro To Quantum Mech at uni, bro?

no that's what you're saying LOL

read a book for once.

the evidence is clear GOD IS REAL until you can prove he isnt

You literally believe a Jew controls the Universe? Wow.

> He diverts into metaphysics

Let's stick to the kike that walks on water shall we?

or, I should say, an outside "observer" to use the correct jargon. At any rate, check out the vids from

see

This.

God exists before time then evented time retards

god is real all scientists know this

>Outside observer
>Worships some Jew from 2000 years ago and thinks he's a god.

> 24 hours of nonsensical drivel

plz no

I'm just saying you're worshiping a litteral kike

doesnt mean god isnt real

Jews promote atheism and despise Christianity, it's the truth. Kindly stop shitposting, it smells like India in here

But you're worshiping a kike

So you're completely fine that you're worshiping a Jew?

A majority of Conservative Christians support the Jewish state of Israel. You are the best goyim out there you kike worshipper.

read i like how i proved god was real now u moved goal posts LOL

>Sees video that opposes point
>triggered
>doesn't watch video
>presumes it's shit

You tried, user

>THE BURDEN OF PROOF
Isn't an argument.

You want to prove something right?

So you support your claims.

There's no other way to do this.

Jews founded christinity

just give me the TLDR

See
You worship Jews and support a Jewish state.

www.thephora.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-45087.html

[Citation given]

so u admit god is real LOL

The important thing to know is that Jesus Christ died so that you could have eternal life in Heaven, and that if you don't accept His offer, you're going to Hell.

That's it. That's the redpill.

So god is a literal Jew and you worship him?

Wow great MSPaint meme bro I am now a #ChristHeist

If it's the truth then what should it matter? Jesus was also sinless, could you say the same about yourself?

>Oy vey worship me goyim or go to hell!

So you think that god is a kike?

how is it called when you don`t believe in god but you`re also not saying that there is none because you can`t prove it? I`m one of those weirdoos

this...

u gonna go hell if u dont beleive in god. why would u even not beleive if you KNOW hes real LMAO

holy fuck god deniers are so dumb

>prove god is real in this thread
>move goal post so you dont have to admit ur wrong

LOLOLOL

damn you niggers are dumb

i fill it with love

How about you stop making childish attempts at belittling Christianity and start debating?

It matters because then you are worshiping Jews in generally yet you probably despise them. Why do you hate those whom you worship?

You worship a Jew and you keep getting upset when I point it out.

debating what you just made an assertion.

> Belive in meh kike or you go to hell!

SPOOKY

>a Jew died so you could be forgiven of Jewish sins and go to an afterlife with a Germanic name

Absolutely legit.

No one cares LOL.

God is real.

Personally I fill my hole with lots of cute uncut dicks

No, I'm worshiping an individual, the Lamb of God, not a race nor a group of people.

not cool dude... delete that picture dude... dont make fun of god ever again. OKAY?

Who was born a Jew, raised as a Jew, worshiped a Jewish god and you believe that he is your god according to the holy trinity. Your mental gymnastics are amazing.

And I don't despise Jews for the record. I lump them with atheists, leftists, muslims, and all other lost people.

So everyone alive up until that point who never knew about the kike are in hell because they weren't born in time. This just makes no sense. That is just not fair. God would be fair sounds like something a kike would do.

I'm sorry, let's make up

>be atheist
>have sex with man everyday
>never get girlfriend
>parents hate u
>ruin society
>have no friends
>say lies
>dont go to church and meet smart people
>be poor

and to top it all of u all end up going to HELL.

If I die and god is in fact a kike. Will he send me to hell for anti-semetism?

Jesus was born as a Jew. If you can't come up with a better argument than "m-muh like worshipping Christfags", then haul ass to /lgbt, where your kind belongs

If Jesus is a Jew as you would have Him, then there's everything good in following His example. You could do no wrong.

Born lived and died a Jew
You worship a Jew
So why do you claim that Jews are lost of Jesus was a Jew?

There are less degenerates going to Church on Sunday morning than there are at an atheist gay furry convention, that's for sure.

Why is it that atheists have such a hard time making an argument against the existence of god? Is it perhaps because they can't?

Is that supposed to be the sky kike?

You cannot disprove the existence of God because of the nature of the claim, but Christianity specifically has a lot of internal contradictions and contradictions with observed reality.
>Where did the water of the great flood come from?
>How did all the animals fit on the ark?
>Why does the Bible say the world was made in 6 days and is only 6000 years old?
>How did human genetic diversity come about in just 6000 years?
>Why do the gospels all give different accounts of Jesus' resurrection?
>Why did God wait so long to send Jesus after the fall of man, thus necessitating a complex and ultimately obsolete system of Mosaic laws?
>Why does God ban random kinds of food for no apparent reason?
>Why does God allow his church to diverge into a thousand contradictory teachings?
>Why did God's prophets have to make compromises (on divorce for example, in Exodus) when they're backed by an almighty God?
>Why does the eldest version of the flood story contradict the biblical version?

I'm sure you can find excuses for all of these but all these minor details make the existence of the Christian God extremely unlikely.

If such a story were true, it would indicate that Yahweh is a tyrant who should be resisted, not worshiped.

>and to top it all of u all end up going to HELL.

Doesn't exist either, unless you want to claim the existence of unobservable places.

Nah, you got the implications backwards. Jesus IS God. He may have happened to manifest on earth as a Jew, but bitching about which race he was a member of is WAY beside the point for me.

I claim that Jesus is God. The rest is minutia.

I don't think that Him choosing to come in the body of a Jew was necessarily special. Imagine a being with unthinkable power. Something so fucking beyond what you can possibly imagine; like trying to explain Newton's law of cooling to a dog, you'll never be able to comprehend God.

This being came to earth and told us that we're not alone, that we are loved, and that each of us is special. Those are His words. You can nitpick as much as you like, but the scripture is very clear that Jesus was not merely the saviour of the Jewish people, but of all people on the earth.

Had he been born in Africa (WE...), I'd still worship Him. Had he come as a medicine man in the American wilderness, I could care less. The Word is what matters. Evaluate The Word and test It's truth. It's more general than race.

The idea of God "favouring" a race is, well, if you follow the idea far enough, it leads to plenty of contradictions. If you have a strictly literal interpretation of The Word, you might disagree. But, to each his own.

But god if he exists is probably not a kike

not everything can be explained by science retard.

God made all those things thats where they came from. Prove that he didnt. otherwise I win. God thought out everything he did there is nothing in the bible that doesnt make sense he didnt randomly pick or ban things idiot.

God has a plan for everyone. You have the devil in you.

>So why do you claim that Jews are lost of Jesus was a Jew?
lol you can't be serious, but I'll answer anyway. Jews are lost because a person is only saved by being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

prove it doesnt exist. LOL

>lol you can't be serious, but I'll answer anyway. Jews are lost because a person is only saved by being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Explain how this works

>Abo babble

Atheists believe that the universe was created from nothing, which is impossible (according to their beloved science) according to the first law of thermodynamics, among several other laws. Quantum Physics cannot explain the creation of matter from nothing

>not everything can be explained by science retard.
You can contradict this statement real quick with an actual example. Why you'd choose not to is beyond me

nice comeback, leaf. i bet that made you feel good and kept away evil feelings (cognitive dissonance).

Step away from metaphysics fag and get back to the kike in the new testament tell me about him

Any reason you believe that God has a plan for everyone? What about the children who are born blind and deaf? What's their part in the plan?

Is anyone seriously replying? Is this thread happening now, in front of my very eyes? Fucking newfags. I can't believe it.

“If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

So to be a disciple, you must do what He said.

If it's as true as you purport you should be able to support the claim of hell's existence. Why you'd choose to not argue your points are beyond me.

And that is just good enough for you coming from a secondary source and all?