ITT we solve mass shootings and save the world. Ideas?

ITT we solve mass shootings and save the world. Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's only 1 developed country that suffers from school shootings, and it's the only one with guns at every corner story.
I don't know if we can ever solve the mystery.

give everyone guns

I think by voting in all 31 flavors of genders in office, we will succeed.

YES WE CAN!

OR maybe, and i know this sounds crazy, limit guns to people to strictly need them like law enforcement and not every hobo and angsty teen.

Ban america from america, its the only way.

Easily done

Give everyone high powered assault rifles with 30 round mags. Nobody will start shit.

Contact the reptillians who are in charge of the chemtrails and tell them to cut it out.

We don't ban guns, we make access to military grade weapons extremely limited and very difficult to obtain. The standards to obtain weapon have to be very strict.If I need a motorcycle license to drive a motorcycle. I should have to have license to use an assault rifle.

Money out of politics, reassmebling democracy, protecting the citizens, embracing reason and honesty

Give people more jobs. A lot of these shooters were out of work.

Make it so if you become a mass shooter, your entire family gets executed. I'm sure that'll put a stop to it.

Make school security armed, and 3 per school

>There have been guns in homes in the U.S. for over 200 years
>Mass shootings and school shooting have been a common thing for only the last 30 years.
The first step is admitting it not an inanimate piece of metal's fault.

Drone strike all red population centers.

remove about 95% of the human population of the earth.

Actually a very good point. We have to consider other factors that influence violent behavior. Economic instability causes huge amounts of stress on any person.

;)

install a dog as president and jail the mentally ill.
a win-win for people who don't like the current president and will stop less mentally-related shootings.

>drop nuclear bombs on every US school
not a school shooting because its a bomb, not a terrorist act because its governement approved

cant have school shootings if there’s no schools

Arm 1/3 of all teachers. They will be professionally trained and have a locked emergency gun box. Also beef up campus security.

>lets take this thread on Sup Forums super seriously
upvoted

Look at the heat map of mass shootings its not just red or blue areas.

>tfw you realize it would take a hundred of the worst mass shootings to equal one average year's worth of murders committed by dindus every single year

Tfw when you hear two unrelated statistics being used to support an irrelevant agenda.

Yeah, but which is easier thing to change; new law to limit access and usage of guns or people?

>tfw the only people who care about gun control are faggots

that's ¡SI, SE PUEDE! to you, gringo

newfag redditard spotted

>Stop blaming mass shootings on weapons, and instead blame the shooters themselves
>Do a better job of caring for the mentally ill so that they don’t do these sorts of things.

incidents of mass violence are unsolvable. and they will spread across the globe. the US is a trendsetter.

god is dead. in this post-modern era, as more and more people realize there is no heaven and there is no hell, the most unstable elements in society will become increasingly prone to violent outbursts.

there is no stopping it.

Literally
>b-but niggers dindu: the post

>trendsetter
We are SOOOO behind the curve on violent public attacks.

But you stick with the narrative, sonny.

Bill Nye is a fucking faggot.

gps trackers embed into assault weapons? maybe monitored by the police and they could send a patrol if the GPS comes 10 miles from a school? leaving single shot/bolt action weapons and pistols alone.

you are a fool. comparing other nations incidents of violence to the US is like comparing the US number of incidents of violence from 60 years ago to the number in current years.

the violence will spread.

>Arming the children

Yeah, OK.

>the violence will spread
No shit, sherlock. But it didn't start here. We're still playing catchup.

Germany here. We also had a few, even with our strict gun laws. You can get a gun everywhere if you really want. Even if it would be impossible to get a gun people will use knifes if they decide to run amok. Banning guns will not solve the problem.

Untrue. Australia has been fine since being rid of them.

the thing is we need to regulate assault weapons and leave hunting weapons and pistols alone, pistols(at least where i live in NY) are already heavily regulated and it is working for the most part in the inner city, if we extend the same laws to assault weapons we wont have shootings like this.

Kill everyone. You can't get killed by a mass shooting if you're already dead.

Also certain medicines make people aggressive.

>assault weapon
I don't think that term means what you think it means.

Let's replace all bullets with nerf rounds

How many school stabbings and glassings did they have since ? Also half the country is probably homeschooled thanks to living somewhere in the desert, nothing to schoot up.

>It would take a hundred of the worst mass shootings
to equal white non-mass shootings

Kill all white people

People have been saying god is dead since the enlightenment. What else you got?

>also its a magazine not a clip
welcome gun autist

Two acid attacks in England a day.

I'll keep my guns, thanks.

easy FBI stops letting it happen problem solved

>which is easier
>new law to limit access
Fuck which is easier. Why should 90 million people be penalized for the actions a couple dozen mental patients?

Australia has very different historical circumstances. The culture is fairly different there then it is here in america.

Medicines are drugs, but if you are talking antidepressants and antipsychotics. The drugs not making these people aggressive. It is more the kind of people that need to drugs. My family as a history of mental illness and these drugs are fairly effective and subduing my brothers occasionally violent tendencies.

america just needs to have armed guards everywhere. and parents who clearly are negligent like the parents in the Florida shooter's case should be severely punished.

Make bullets cost 1000000000 dollars

We roll back gun control to the wild wild west era

Better to have to deal with a few gun deaths than have 2 to 5 times the current crime rate everyday

Said the idiots who were protesting police brutality just a few months ago when their pet nigger got shot

Minnesota has a dog for mayor and there's been no mass shooting in his schools

Pretty much this, the number of people known by authorities before they commit acts of violence are high but they don't really do anything because pc culture

Keep in mind there were probably lots more homicides not even reported back then.

So you want police taking action against you based on your internet comments?

Amerimutt disguised as german here

>muh acid attacks

I'll take the occasional acid attack over a mass shooting every 2.5 days on average

How about we don’t give the attention that they’re seeking like the media gives them? The media gives them the message that if you commit a mass shooting everyone in America will know who you are and what you did.

Because you can't tell the difference between a mutt and a spergie

Wow, every 2.5 days! I'd really like to see your source for that.

Mass shootings involve 4 or more people including the shooter. So some nigger does a drive by with 3 other niggers in a car it is considered a mass shooting

>30 mass shootings since the beginning of 2018
>It's been ~45 days
More like every 1.5 days

gunviolencearchive.org/

ITS DA NIGGERS I TELL YA!!

>at every corner store
its at MOST every block. Don't come to our glorious land, sperg, we don't want you here

All you gun lovers will scream about how gun control won't stop crime but never provide a solution to mass shootings and gun crime.

>It's niggers
Stop giving them guns

>giving them
yurofag detected

Better mental health funding, therapists in every school, make guns harder to get.

Better mental health funding and research

I think we can't get guns out of the country, and I don't think we should because like every sandle wearing, cowboy hat wearing, pocket constitution carrying, red blooded american, I love having the right to give jamal 9 kinds of hell if he breaks into my house

I think we need more extensive background checks, buying a gun should be a month long process if you so much as have a fucking speeding ticket.

People who are mentally ill with ANY kind of violent potential should not own guns. People with harassment charges shouldn't either.

We gotta be more strict with this shit or America will end up like /r9k/, just a bunch of tards and aspies with loaded handguns.

Feed Tide pods to conservatards so we can have some fucking common sense gun laws instead of the fucking free for all that it is now.

Wait until you find out the cost of mental health screenings. Plus the possible obligation to care for the crazies.

Unfortunately, "stupid" and "well-meaning yet ignorant" do plenty of harm too. People should need a license to open their mouths and speak... at least all the mouthbreathers would die off

I feel like these shooters are always sleeper cells that are activated to push laws and narrative.

Am I crazy?

here's my suggestion

>basically saying libtards
>common sense
>free for all

these are the mentally ill people who I'm talking about, lets ship em to an irradiated island or something

NO, you eat a dick and die sir. Talking shit about Bill Nye is even worse than raggin' on Billy Mays, Nye is a childhood hero. If you want to talk shit about Bill Nye, consider the following: you're wrong.

I'd like to remember bill nye as the man who saved me from science class, but hes just not the same nye anymore, im sorry, hes gone

I don't keep up with any of it and people and their images certainly change given decades, but it's just as much "the spirit of Nye" as anything else. The spirit of Nye kept going in the Mythbusters, continues on in people like Neil Degrasse Tyson... and I'm sure in millions of nameless heroes over the course of history.

The people who try to make learning and logic interesting, teach that every problem has a solution if you find the right way to look for it, every pattern has a clearly definable reason, some ways of goin' about it are simply wrong (including ways of thinking). They are the heroes humanity needs, at least in spirit and memory

yeah, the only reason i passed physics in highschool is channels like vsauce

how would having less people be a surefire way to stop shootings?

You really need to check their definition of mass shooting and decide if that's a source you'd like to keep linking to as if it has any weight.

Because it's not that simple. Comparing the US to any other country is absurd. Our "melting pot" has been the majority cause of all shootings. You can see this reflected in previously homogeneous European countries now affected by the influx of refugees--their crime and violent crime goes up. Casually dismissing the black problem in the US is an easy way to never address the root cause of our violent crime stats

Consider that having the Fed govern each state the same is ludicrous, as each region has their own culturally different people. What works for one area won't for another. Texas is literally the size of France. Chicago might need gun control. Austin might not. Big government is wrong for America.

"The mentally ill shouldn't have guns!" is another "no duh I'm superior in my 'common sense'" idiocy that's tossed about by the masses. Try to translate this into law. Define at what level one is "mentally ill." Quantify it. At what stage do you lose your 2nd amendment rights? Check yourself into a hospital for depression, does that count? When do you get the rights back? Does a jury take your rights away or just some random doctor? The phrase I'm hinting at here is "due process."

If you do trust that the government could effectively manage the mentally ill situation, how do you feel seeing the FBI admit it failed to follow their own basic protocols regarding the Florida shooter?

I don't trust that the government can protect me, so I carry to protect myself.