When is Trump gonna be impeached?

When is Trump gonna be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1035477/download
google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/10/high-school-dropout-rates-plummet?context=amp
scribd.com/document/371672481/U-S-v-Internet-Research-Agency-et-al#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will be thrown out of his office in 7 years. Thanks to The_Mueller. Im with Him/Her/It/They!

hopefully he joins lincoln and kennedy

As soon as you stop crying like a pussy ass bitch with a sore cunt, i.e. never.

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

30th February

When you stop being gay so never

wahh immigration laws are racist!

We need millions more low-skilled non-english speaking immigrants!

Never, expect a second term. Just trying to break it to you gently

You mean the Glorious leader?

Why the fuck would anyone want that? Aside from being a fucking libtard crybaby who’s still mad that corrupt shambling corpse lost. Sorry you faggots picked the only candidate that could lose to Trump; now live with it and make better choices next time.

No second term republicans going to have a long 8 years to ever get power in the goverment

Daca are skilled english speaking Americans. Sorry to break to you racist faggot

The only bad thing about this is that you'll have two good presidents that were taken out because they were good, and then you have a bad one that was only taken out for being an asshole. Then they'll make this idiot a martyr.. not worth it. Trump needs to be forgotten after his term is done.

It's really starting to look that way.. just look at that Democrat who won in a district Trump win by 8 points, just a few days ago. Then look at Alabama last December with Doug Jones... there's a trend lately where ex-Republicans are starting to vote Democratic because their party is fucking nuts now.
Repubs are going to get massacred next November.

Im voting for him again.
And ill do it again if I have the option to.

You peeople need to stop bothering that man.
Let him do his job.
There's a lot of shit that these people are responsible for.

You think you know whats best for our country but dont have the slightest clue about how any of it works.

Without government, we the people would be lost.
We the people are still trying to figure out witch bathroom to use.
So calm your fucking tits bro.
Leave the politics to politics.
and go back to vanity fair you faggot.

>You peeople need to stop bothering that man.

Then maybe you should tell him to stop bothering other people, too. DUMBASS.

21% of them are high school drop outs. Maybe that’s good in the nigger infested shithole you live but in a good white area it’s pretty shit. We don’t need any more brown people bringing down our standard of living, white people can only support so many welfare monkeys like yourself before the system breaks. Do yourself and your shitskin brothers and don’t kill the golden goose.

i think op suffers from dyed-hair-itis. symptoms include man periods, gyno and round face with a feminine jawline

retard

Politics are for the people the are voted for the people. I don’t understand how you think politicians are a different class? Damn you are sooo a fucking sheeeep

Do you even know what DACA is?

I been to to all white places and trust me they bring them self down

Never, if Master Putin has anything to say about it.

Yeah some taco niggers from Mexico shitted out someliving filth and now that filth they shitted our demands to live here because they’ve lived their whole short miserable lives here. I don’t recognize their right to live here anymore than vermin which has bred inside the walls of an otherwise habitable dwelling. You can’t have a 1st world country if it’s flooded with 3rd world scum lowering the standard of living. Don’t want to be deported? Then your parents shouldn’t have broken the law and tried to shit you out and use you as an anchor baby.

Yeah, a bunch of fat, loud beaners screaming about how much they hate America and love Mexico, and about how the USA should make them citizens and give them a ton of free shit. It's BLM for parasitic taco benders.

doubt it, he will buy his way out of trouble like he always does, or suck his way out.... like he always does.

President Pence does have a nice ring to it

I wonder what it's like to be as brainwashed as you.

Lol keep hiding behind a computer little pussies talk shit all you want sooner or later your daughters going to have some spic dick in them

Yeah down on a trip to the moon! Down for inventing everything of value including the computer or phone you are using right now. A world without whites would be a dark one in more ways that one, Sambo.

Yeah you guys really show us by fucking the fattest ugliest white girls you can get your hands on! You’re breeding with our genetic throwaways, good luck with that.

You don't impeach greatness, you re-elect it.

There's a perfect quote to describe people like you, let me see if I can find it.

>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

There we go.

Sur kid keep you white pride bullshit mentality going. It won’t help your wife loves bbc

>Hi there! I’m a member of Being Patriotic online community. Listen, we’ve got an idea. Florida is still a purple state and we need to paint it red. If we lose Florida, we lose America. We can’t let it happen, right? What about organizing a YUGE pro-Trump flash mob in every Florida town? We are currently reaching out to local activists and we’ve got the folks who are okay to be in charge of organizing their events almost everywhere in FL. However, we still need your support. What do you think about that? Are you in?

>My name is [T.W.] and I represent a conservative patriot community named as “Being Patriotic.” . . . So we’re gonna organize a flash mob across Florida to support Mr. Trump. We clearly understand that the elections winner will be predestined by purple states. And we must win Florida. . . . We got a lot of volunteers in ~25 locations and it’s just the beginning. We’re currently choosing venues for each location and recruiting more activists. This is why we ask you to spread this info and participate in the flash mob.
Verbatim from the first indictment, which is freely downloadable today from justice.gov - it's literally Kremlin funded Russians for Trump. More indictments to follow. Facts. Deal with them.

Never Bitch! Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!

Doubt it she hates niggers more than I do. Why don’t you go back to Africa to get away from all this white oppression? Maybe you can find Wakanda and hang out in that technology wonderland Niggers have made there! Oh wait that’s fake Hollywood bullshit and your kind can’t even maintain a working economy in South Africa which was handed to you in working order. How does it feel to be a race incapable of even maintaining a culture you’ve taken from someone else, let alone set up one for yourselves? Everything niggers touch turns to shit because you are a bunch of stupid monkeys who never entered the Bronze Age on your own and have been enslaved and used by nearly every other race. But yeah I’m sure the allure of AIDS infested turd dick is gonna be the end of us!

Sweeps week in June.

I love how RT keeps insisting it's all a big nothingburger.

justice.gov/file/1035477/download

Na I’m Native American my white trash. Why don’t you go back to Europe if you don’t like immigrants ? I bet London full of wizards dragons will keep muslims and brown people away

Funny thing, though. Twitter knew about this long before Sup Forums did.
Hmmm.

Dude you better keep your eye on your wife she maybe looking at black dick lusting over it. Your tiny dick can only do so much bro

Hopefully never. I don't like him but I think I would like president Pence even less, and if Trump is impeached that's what we get.

Why don’t you try winning a war if you want to keep your land? Oh right you didn’t and you lost. Go back to the bottle
Geronimo your ancestors were pussies and so are you.

He'll leave office on January 20th, 2025. Mark it down.

21% of all Americans are dropouts, dipshit.

user is posting from the future

Great If she does I’ll get rid of her nigger loving ass quicker than you can spend a food stamp. You’ll be doing me a favor if she’s that big of a slut. Only trash fucks niggers. You getting a white girl just let’s the rest of us know who to stay away from. Thanks for the help Sambo!

The part I don't get about this argument, is that the low-skilled people aren't taking the jobs, it's the ones coming in getting the high paying jobs that are actually taking good jobs from americans

At least Pence won't nuke North Korea on a whim.

lol Liberals have been saying he's going to be impeached as soon as he was elected, they'll keep claiming all the way until 2024

ty. A dozen russians who aren't ever going to trial because there's not going to be extradition from russia ... it makes no sense to indict them, right? Well it does, Mueller is setting a precedent here. He's making sure that everything here-on-out is CRIMINAL, for when they start properly indicting the Americans who were involved in this. Richard Pinedo went down with the ship today too, he's a middle-man with the Russia-U.S. money trail. I can't wait to hear who's name he drops there, probably Manafort.

Only if you include all the nigger infested areas where the drop out rate is more like 40%.

google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/11/10/high-school-dropout-rates-plummet?context=amp

Obviously some ESL or severe learning disabilities going on up in this bitch.

Yeah, the mighty indigenous peoples of the Americas, who couldn’t even figure out how to invent the wheel. The WHEEL.

And how about the fact that the average lifespan for Native Americans before Columbus committed “genocide” against them was around 35. It is now more than double that. When Columbus arrived in the "New World" the total number of indigenous Injuns in what is now North America was around two million. There currently are 5.2 million self-identified “Native Americans” in the USA alone and another two million or so in Canada.

So, these whiny fucks are living more than twice as long, and there are more than twice as many of them. That doesn’t sound like genocide to me. That sounds like an upgrade.

At this point the entire world and even the most disgruntled democrats would welcome Pence. At least he's relatively sane. Trump hasn't even said anything about the Russians yet. They literally fucked with America directly and he hasn't even SAID anything. He's rendered himself completely incompetent. Unfit for office.

lol so delusional, go watch CNN some more like the cuck you are

The military doesn't like or trust Trump much. The nuclear football they gave him probably doesn't launch anything without someone sane okaying it first.

Still dont want them here 88

Pence would be even worse for you snowflake. You don’t even understand what he could get done. I hope you impeach Trump so you leftist faggots can learn the meaning of the word pain!

Sooner the better.
Fucking shithead.

I swear to god it's never gonna happen at this rate.

BTW I don't even think he deserves it. He's just a fucking idiot, not a traitor. Honestly I tend to feel bad for the poor doofus.

But I still wanna see it because it'll be funny.

Never LOL

Lol politics

Nope, rather keep trumple thinskin in charge. Better to get nothing done, than to let someone impose some christian-sharia law bullshit.

Lol libtards

Fucktard.

>They literally fucked with America directly
You still don't get that you were lied to about collusion. You fell for propaganda like the salivating Pavlovian mutt you are, and now you're trying to rationalize.

Russia collusion was a complete hoax all along, Trump was 100% correct. Your little world is collapsing around you. Cry harder, pussy.

More like polidics lolololol

>The military doesn't like or trust Trump much.

Militaryfag here. WRONG! The Commander in Chief is the best we’ve had.

Russian troll.

>You’re breeding with our genetic throwaways, good luck with that.

Lmao, how does it feel to be this insecure? Jesus.

BREAKING: Mueller Indicts 13 Bernie-Bros
Defendants are a group of Russians charged with effectively impersonating US Persons and US activist organizations and bank fraud.

TL;DR - They supported all candidates except Hillary Clinton TO INCLUDE BERNIE SANDERS and then created anti-Trump protests after the election to further incite division.
Bet you won't find that in a top comment on other reddit pages... Here's a list of the other points you won't find on reddit:

We have a winner! Reddit and media quotes vs actual indictment.
These organizations are accused of setting up online activist groups to include the following:

-Black Lives Matter
-Secured Borders
-United Muslims of America
-Army of Jesus
-@Ten_GOP
Using these and more personas, they allegedly attempted to denigrate all mainstream candidates and support exclusively BERNIE SANDERS as well as Donald Trump until the later half of 2016, after the primaries.

After the election, the alleged conspirators launched campaigns to ignite rallies in support of President-elect Trump AND PROTEST AGAINST THE ELECTION RESULTS ON THE SAME DAY; to include Charlotte protests and 'Trump is NOT my President' rally in New York City.
Long Story Short:

They played the dumber part of both sides like a fiddle, but the Left of Reddit took the bait so damn hard.

Also of note from the indictment (which can be found here) is that they organized r/esist rallies and pro-Trump rallies on the same day (Nov. 12).scribd.com/document/371672481/U-S-v-Internet-Research-Agency-et-al#from_embed

THEY DID NOT EVEN MENTION THE FACE BOOKS ADS PAID FOR MY RUSSIA ATTACKING TRUMP AND PROMEING HILLARY

OF THE 145 MILLION + OF RUSSIAN MONEY , NOT THE UKRAINE INTERFERENCE OB BEHALF OF HILLARY

FUCK WE MEDDLE IN FOREIGN ELECTIONS MORE THEN THIS

>Russia collusion was a complete hoax all along
Still gunna try to claim the trump tower meeting was about adoptions then?

7 MORE YEARS BITCH

/THREAD

>intentionally and knowingly conspired with
A phrase that you alt-right faggots will come to understand in the coming months.

>blaming Republicans for actions of Democrat-paid operative
Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting, you retard.

I dont believe Trump colluded with the russians, but he did launder money for them before becoming president.. hopefully Mueller can get him for that.

I want to see Trump do a perp walk!

ENJOY YOUR SECRET SERVICE VISIT

It’s not me, every time I see one of you tattooed up 5’5” shitskins running around with a white woman she’s some fat tattooed land whale with a face full of piercings. It doesn’t count if you get white trash they are still looked down on by good white people. If you weren’t here they’d be the bottom of the barrel like they are in all white areas. Congrats you got our practice girls from high school; it really hurts!

>He'll leave office on January 20th, 2025.

Hahahahahah

>technoLOGy

The person who was put in the oval office was put in their through conspiracy?

>I hope you impeach Trump so you leftist faggots can learn the meaning of the word pain!

Edgy.

>Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential
Kinda hard to blame fusion gps for don jr accepting the meeting.

There

GROANALD DRUMPF IS FINISHED, IT'S OVER FOR HIM!!!

Hey look we got the “If I can find an error in your spelling then clearly all your points made are wrong!” Faggot. I got a secretary who I pay $10/hr to do my spelling corrections for me. You can maybe have the job if you’ll suck my dick every once in awhile too.

>Russia collusion was a complete hoax all along,

Yeah, thats why Mueller has already indicted 6 people, and then these news today making it official that Russians interfered in the elections.

Keep in denial you fucking dumbass.

Very insecure. Wow. You must be a manlet.

Paying foreign operatives to influence the presidential election? Yeah, who could blame them.

Aww, Poor Baby, all the corrupt, bought-off libs are going to jail, Democrats probably won't even have a party left by 2020.

Six Russians accused of using social media to “meddle” in our elections. If you’re that big of a retard that some guy on the internet influences your vote then not only do you not deserve to vote you should also be sterilized.

>Bombed more civilians than any other US President.

>What is WWII

Don’t hate, ducking vacate mud man.

>your generation eats tide pods

Actually, those are the "conservative gen z" Sup Forums keeps saying will save the country, lmao.

Mueller has huge balls, I can see why Bush appointed him. He's an American exposing Russia without the help of the current administration, it's infuckingcredible. This is really a history-making event.