CNN Thread Anything Goes

CNN Thread Anything Goes

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/28/opinions/trumps-america-no-fat-chicks-filipovic/index.html
snopes.com/obama-called-libya-a-sht-show-and-media-was-silent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watch a lot of CNN but I'm unsure what to post here. Favorite anchor? I'd go with Don Lemon. He just seems like a really nice guy tbh.

Its fake news

he likes bbc and so do you

Is Lemon gay? I know Anderson Cooper is...

Formerly know as the Clinton News Network
No call the Comedy News Network

Best b8 all week

yes, yes he is

Not b8, m8, I get my news from CNN and I like Don Lemon.

Educated opinion in journalism:

CNN do a very good job of objective, fair
and balanced coverage with a corporate bias
to selling pills and insurance to baby boomers.

Fox News
MSNBC
RT
are partisan propaganda machines
that manufacture newsinfotainment to
support a political entities daily talking points and agenda

CNN cuck news network. Faggy libtardz. Gay.

That image exemplifies the press's DUTY
in a democracy. Replace Trumps orange gob with any other president to ever hold the office.
The free press (basically a bunch of capitalists in the advertising business) hold those we legitimate through legally derived authority
granted by democracy to account for their deeds.

Fake news like always

Nyet Boris

lol it's like people are stupid enough to think that the cold war is still going on or something, who gives a fuck about Russia?

Certainly not a useful idiot

A more reliable source of factual information than Trump tweets.

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN COLLABORATOR

FUCKING FAKE NEWS

CNN is a fucking joke and has been for many years. No journalistic integrity. It's just unfortunate that they try to act legit,

Holy shit.
cnn.com/2016/09/28/opinions/trumps-america-no-fat-chicks-filipovic/index.html

The sad thing is that, of all American network news, they're the closest to unbiased. They're obviously leftist, but that's as close as it gets to center here.

American network news is in a sorry state.

Define Journalistic Integrity please?
I suspect you don't know anything about
ethics of any kind, let alone journalistic ethics

My favorite thing about this whole "fake news" thing is how Sup Forumssmokers deny absolutely everything a left-leaning news place has to say as something that's so horrifically biased that it leaves them literally shaking, while simultaneously 100% agreeing with whatever Alex Jones has to say or whatever bullshit conspiracy theory that happens to be circulating in Sup Forums at the moment. It's equally as amusing as it is alarming.

>Alex Jones
Sup Forums hates him only slightly less than they hate George Soros.
>conspiracy theory that happens to be circulating in Sup Forums
The weirdo conspiracy shit you find there is astroturfing and misinformation by people that want to dilute the message of Sup Forums

>Is Lemon gay

Graphic consists of Utter fabrications unable to be
verified by sources or corroborated with facts.
Boogey Men stories originated by Newt Gingritch when twenty years ago he ushered in the still incumbent era of hyper partisanship in American politics

So does the real message of Sup Forums include "false flag" shootings? Or is that "astroturfing" done by (((them)))?

Triggered by the facts, lol.

It's the jews

To be honest, it's very hard to suss out, because there ARE false flag shootings, and then there are people who try try to make any shooting seem like a false flag, and still others that push obviously ludicrous false flag shooting theories on shootings that are actually what they are claimed to be. Some do it for the luls, others do it to make Sup Forums seem less credible, and others do it because they are just dimwits that believe everything.

The thing to do is not take anyone's word for it, and research the facts behind the incident. That's a lot to ask of the typical Sup Forums person, but it's the only way to find the truth in the modern era of outright misinformation in the news.

Of course, your question was meant to be snarky bantz, so giving you the actual answer to your question was a waste of time.

Why do you stupid slavs pretend to be american domestic nazi trash? I understand the whole propaganda assault but false flagging as Ammerimut trailer trash is hardly a plausible cover when those guys is busy lovin' their sisters and couldn't write a good shitpost to save their own Doritos from gettin smashed in the sack.

Thank you for an actual answer, I am as surprised as I am grateful. Yes, my message did have a bit of snark in it, but that's because if you think about it, and (((they))) really were in control, how did they let Trump become president in the first place? And even if (((they))) let that slip by somehow despite having so much control, how have they not killed him off yet? Even if (((they))) didn't want to do that for some reason, why haven't they staged a shit ton of shootings almost exclusively tied to supposed Trump-supporting nazi redditors? If (((they))) did that, they would sway so much public opinion about Trump, gun rights, and /r/pol in one fell swoop. And there's so many other questions raised if you assume (((they))) are in charge. For (((them))) to actually gain that much power and keep it for so long, despite apparently being more incompetent than a villain from an Austin Powers movie. I just can't buy it. I still appreciate the actual reply, though.

dont mind me, just doing some bi-partisan digit-checking

"DRUMPF REEEEEEEEEEE! FRUPF GUNS REPUBLICANS RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEE!"
-An actual quote from CNN

the checked checker

hillary is raising an army of ebil liberal jewish black mexican space vampires who feed off of sexual acts performed on children while using a pizza place as a front through the power of devil worship

Reminder that CNN is unironically the most objective and fact based of the 3 largest 24 hour news networks and it's not even close.

Let me guess you're a liberal... clearly it shows

I'm still laughing at the attempt by Veritas(?) to discredit the NYT by bringing up a fake sexual assault charge, and then they got caught red-fucking-handed by a fact-checker. And conservacucks still scream FAKE NEWS at everything. Sup Forums would do good to learn a lesson from this and actually base everything on facts. If they do a better job at non-biased facts than major news places, then they'll get somewhere. Of course they'll never listen to me and just call me a jew anyways. Or a shitskin.

>Graphic consists of Utter fabrications unable to be verified by sources or corroborated with facts.
Really...? Thats the story you're sticking with?

You're doing God's work.

Not a shitskin, too? What I've said is accurate, despite how jewish you may claim I am.

True, and terrifying in that CNN is utter garbage. Tells you what the others are worth.

Picture is not related

>Implying the USA is a democracy.
{citation needed}

Cool, now refute my point about Sup Forums gaining more supporters by being less biased and more fact-based. Or just post another reaction pic that implies that I'm jewish and ignore how this could be good advice. I'm sure you'll choose wisely.

Um, it's a corporation.

Oh, yeah. 24hr news is now mostly opinion shows with sprinklings of actual news in them. MSNBC and Fox have maybe 2-3 hours of the day when they're not garbage. CNN has maybe 5.

sort of agree, but the press was completely asleep during obama's 8 years. or do you think he never called any place a shithole in a private meeting?

> do you think he never called any place a shithole in a private meeting?

With Representatives from the other side of the aisle in the same room like Trump did? No, I don't believe he would do that.

Holy fuck

you just don't remember it cause it didn't become a month long news story. Obama was criticizing Libya because of their ethnic tribalism. He called Libya a "shit show". He also said on a separate occasion that the middle east wouldn't be such a mess if everyone there thought like Scandinavians. -- briefly mentioned in a few articles, no new cycle.

conversely, Trump says that Haiti is a "shit hole", and that if we're going to take in immigrants based on country, irrespective of an individual's wealth or education level, lets stop favoring poor countries and give more spots to countries like Norway and South Korea. -- constantly talked about everywhere, becomes a month long news cycle.

Obama's gaff probably would have become a news cycle in the conservative press, but they probably didn't see it as a gaff since they agree with it 100%. I don't think that Fox News or AM talk radio could talk about:
>Obama says, "Libya is tribal"
>Obama says, "Libya is a shit show"
>Obama says, "the Mid East is fucked because the people there don't think like Scandinavians"
without it sounding to their audience like they are praising President Obama.

Calling a situation a shit show and generalizing a country as a shithole are two entirely different things.

You think the press's duty is to make up stories one after another with no evidence, and spend all of their time chasing allegations they 100% know are false and making unfounded moral judgments?
I thought the medias duty was to give up to date and relevant facts about events that are happening.
Hmm, I guess I was wrong.
Now I want to be a journalist.
You user, are racist and are a pawn of Russia.
There, I'm offically as legitimate as CNN.

RUSSIA!

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

_ad break

shit that never happened.

not really. he was calling the place a shitshow because of the tribalism. Libya has been tribal longer than it has existed as an independent country.

FAKE NEW REEEEE, we all know breitbart news is aboslute canon (if bannon is not shittalking Trump ofc)

Cuck
News
Network

I don't remember it because it never happened.

snopes.com/obama-called-libya-a-sht-show-and-media-was-silent/

12 russians indicted so far. Of course since they are russian criminal alcohols they will never show up in court.

FEAKE NEWS FAGS

>kek

MASTER BAITER

worst shoop ever