Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Probably won't happen. But it's fun to dream.

You mean like Bill Clinton was impeached?
You know, the guy whose wife covered up his rapes.

Do you know what a thought is?

Dont you mean it's fun to DREAM? i dream about a big beautiful wall

prob not going to happen but 2nd term not likely. the only chance is if democrat puts out a turd candidate.

Yeah, I got one OP is a fag.

This dog has a good idea.

donald has done his share of rapes

>Impeach Trump
For what this time?

We're gonna have the best wall, believe me. Imagine Mexico's wall on the Guatemalan border but bigger and somehow racist.

So what you're saying is his second term is guaranteed.

trumps doing the right things from my observation, unless america has a revolution tomorrow, he'll get a second term. a lot of its mass surveilence and trawling thought bait and such, seems to be a pivot point in the timeline

no chance of that then...

Or they can rig the primaries to support their "best" candidate again

I hope it happens so the media will shut the fuck up

Yeah, the dems will totally not push a shit candidate for the 10th election cycle running.

Trump hater here. Hated this faggot way before he ran for prez, would love to see him impeached. Even if he didn't do anything with Russia, he's still corrupt as fuck, and just generally a degenerate piece of shit

Clinton went through impeachment hearings and was acquitted. Trump will be walking out of his hearings in an orange jumpsuit and flip flops

>i dream about a big beautiful wall

that's fucking pathetic. I dream about fucking women

Said the jealous poorfag

Will happen in 2019 if Dems take the House this November, which is looking likely. One of the counts for impeachment will be obstruction of justice. Like Clinton 20 years ago Trump will be tried in the Senate and there won't be enough votes to remove him from office

>Any thoughts?

lol wut? Is this the standard response from trumpfags now? The opposition is all poor niggers, right? Just like trumpfags are all supposedly racist hillbillies?

Yea, probably gonna serve a second term. Seen this thing before. Don’t know why all you millennials think everything is the first time shit has happened in the world

I'd vote for the giant douche over the turd sandwich any day

yep, if the dems get enough seats he's likely toast. It's still a big if though, it's a lot of seats.

you guys make me sad lol

I dunno, mr. oldfag. Nixon was highly popular when he won his second term, watergate's worst revelations came too late to sink him. Trump is not popular, and it really doesn't look like that will change.

>Trump is not popular
most buzzed pres ever recorded
not popular

choose one

>oh look, a salon article that says what I want it to say.

All the proof a moron needs

being stupid isn't a crime

>most buzzed pres ever recorded

notoriety is not popularity you retard

sad :/

>For what this time?

heat is popularity you retard

lol. you pathetic nigger

wrong. shall we continue?

President Pence would be just as evil, but more cohesive and efficient.
I'll take three more years of this unmitigated dumpster fire and then get a real president in there.

>Russia literally indicted for paying people to support Trump
>calls everyone else shills

In professional wrestling, heat refers to both crowd reaction and real-life animosity between those involved in the professional wrestling business. In terms of crowd reaction, heat is usually either cheers for a babyface or boos for a heel.
Heat | Pro Wrestling | FANDOM powered by Wikia
prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Heat

yes, blow me faggot

>:(

popularity

synonyms: marketability currency, prevalence, commonness, universality, recognition

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is if there was no collusion between Russia and Trump campaign it almost makes it more embarrassing for Trump. All the attempts to deflect and stop the investigation for no underlying crime. Would be the biggest self-own in history. Bumbling his way into an obstruction of justice charge when he could have just let it play out and been exonerated.

He wont get a second term,he is too stupid,and he cant hold a conversation for more than one minute without babbling.

Not a fucking chance RETARD