Why do so many of you idiots obsess about japan. I hate it. fuck this place...

why do so many of you idiots obsess about japan. I hate it. fuck this place. I want to move to america or the uk or germany. you only like this place because of anime but you dont know the real japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_h5O2HlIR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or gtfo

Desu Chan ;(

What is the real japan like?

fuck off

Move out then and stop complaining, nobody cares.

Probably crowded, too strict and "closed" I guess
OP might answer that question better

lonely and cold and full of boring robot people

I find some of the women attractive but I wouldn't want to live there

Move to Brazil nigga.
People actually have anime proportions here sometimes.

yes

Oh shit, not OP, but let me find a cool vid

I dont care about that

And deaths too

Are you tellin me japanese chicks wouldnt like a tall fit american comin over there to fuck them? What do i have this savings account for then?

I used to live in Japan and I agree. Japan blows compared to the US, or even South Korea.

I had a blast when I lived in Japan!(7 years) I don't know wtf you're talking about. You're probably a beta that would hate anywhere you lived.

If you like shitholes and daily protests, well, your choice

Also people talk shit to your face whenever. Be it good or bad.

>People actually dishing compliments on first encounter if convinced you are nice
>People actually dishing out how fucked up you are if convinced you are a dick

People are pretty direct and sincere here. To a sin.

Ain't going to confirm nor deny that.

you are a cuck and a fool. I am a girl so wrong

AIDS!! That's what you'll get there.

exactly. people are almost never sincere here

Well to be honest I'd like people to be like that so I'd know who to talk to and who not.

what

youtu.be/w_h5O2HlIR4

Hey, the place is shit, but it's the price you pay for way easier to get 8/10 plus girls.

Seriously, if you go to the right places and get to know their ways, you can get pussy like you are fucking Austin Powers.

Kek

Well that explains it.... Cunts like you are second class sluts.

and you can make mud babies

you are a 4th class thursday night glory hole slut for nigerians

LOL....so that's what you really want

People here are well over with other people's shit due to a whole lot of reasons, so we get right into busines, be that what you may.

Get along with some /br/others then. Even over seas we are really intimate with people we like. Like hugging mere colleagues and kissing every single girl we meet in the cheek as greeting.
It's cultural and polite around here.

caucasians only in my mouth. unlike your ass

I appreciate directness

Right up your alley then. We have almost 0 bullshit tolerance.
Depending on each reagion we even want to get to know people better whatever the occasion.

:)

where is this exactly?

Well, I guess it's too bad I didn't run into you when I lived there. I could have put my caucasian cock in your mouth. Then maybe you'd have something pleasant to remember about Japan.

Sup Forums obsseses over all east asians and hapa qts

maybe

OP obviously is a rice farmer... Go to Tokyo and have some fun, fagit

>if you go to the right places and get to know their ways

The right places are slums and their way is giving you AIDs and/or rolling your ass the minute you drop your pants. Eat shit and die Brazilafag

I understand japan is better than other asian countries but I dont understand why they want to leave their countries and go to japan to watch anime. they can watch it in america or wherever. is it only to meet girls? most japanese girls dont like foreigners anyway

I live in osaka so try again cock slut

Countryside of Sao Paulo mainly.
Sao Paulo itself is pretty much like NY. Full of dickheads, but I'd wager even at SP we are nicer.
Rio is a no go, specially now that shit's so bad we had to make a federal intervation today.
The central and south regions are real good for nice people and real good food. Plus, south is basically all white.
North is overrun with the rain forest, so expect big ass insects.
Northeast is a desert. Poorest region on the country. Nice places tho.

Pick your place.

get the fuck out of my thread with your brazil bullshit.

Make me.

Americans obsess over Japan because the women are fucking as docile as a sedated cat and we dominated the men by dropping some 20th century knowledge on their domes. Their balls are still irradiated to this day.

10/10 Radioactive Godzilla dong is oh so wong

You live in the societal equivalent of a shanty town. The Olympics showed that your beaches and canals are basically sewage funnels that your people happily bathe in and your housing complexes are like watching toddlers stacking aluminum cans.

Brazil is only good in comparison to an actual African village filled with niggers. They should come out with anew rating system since you half niggers make third world countries look bad.

I think you are on to something

i wont but some dude wearing a motorcycle helmet will.

agree. so many half brazil/japanese here and they are like animals

Ohhhhhh shiiit he said he has no nipples!

Japan has the cutest femboys and traps.

come to nz
it's pleasant here

Are ya a girl? Show ya titty

Never said our infrastructure wasn't shit.
But hey, I'd be hard pressed to find a place with more welcoming and curious people.
Also, latina asses. God bless.

no thanks

I want to visit there someday

degenerate

i assure you not many people here want to move to Japan because of anime. most user here just want to have an asian girlfriend.

Look at the country. You have young dudes committing suicide and dating pillows and virtual tit pixels. This is what the large majority of Japanese women have to choose from. The country is xenophobic as fuck because the last time anyone showed up from the outside world it literally took two cities with them. Godzilla is a literal interpretation of how they see americans. So they're fucked. Their own men are fucking dickless neck beard faggots who make your average Sup Forums tard look like Chad Thundercock by comparison. And they're so against the idea of outside races they're cuck proof. Those birth rates will lag behind the suicide rates soon enough.

I hope you get to, user

move to the UK
>apply for uni course
>find job while studying
>get degree
>keep job
>marry
>never have to return

>degenerate
Fuck I hope they are..

I second this

you are mostly correct

Hey user, canadian here.
The government run media (so all media) here ahs started to describe new zealand as racist, so in reality that probably means you're center left and not whit male hating. Canada is probably 10 years from gulags, so if I want to escape to a place that values freedom, is NZ a good spot? I fucking love the climate I'm in, British columbia, so temperate rainforst, and NZ looks similarly pretty. Do you think NZ would be a good choice for me? My only other real options are the states, Oregon or Washington.

>I'd be hard pressed to find a place with more welcoming and curious people

Move to Europe you fucking mud mong. They're so fucking welcoming you have every sand nigger turning in their bombs to go explode in some fine ass Euro pussy.

There are literally a shit ton of other countries were you can bang clean, non AIDs infested latina ass without taking to 4th world shanty topia. Brazil doesn't have some lock down on beautiful women. It has a lock down on mud, literal toilet water and AIDs.

most of the idiots who travel to here are weak faggots

I wish

>You have young dudes committing suicide and dating pillows and virtual tit pixels. This is what the large majority of Japanese women have to choose from.

Which came first?
I always interpreted the weakness of modern japanese males as a reaction to the unrealistic expectations of Japanese women.

I dunno, it's better than Communist China. At least they don't force people into slave work there? I heard the crime rate is incredibly low there and that they are strict on respect and courtesy towards each other. Maybe you don't like it there because you have a criminal mentality and like America for how dirty and crime infested it is there? Maybe you can try Sweden and help those Aryans reproduce more Aryans.

I feel pretty free
I live in the countryside though so it's not like anyone cares if I break the law

Anywhere specific in the UK which you're interested in?

I am not aryan. I am japanese. of course japan is better than china.

why do you hate living in Japan?

your dumb as fuck

>why do so many of you idiots obsess about japan
Because I'd be a giant there and I have a fetish for tiny women.

a bigger city would be nice because I am accustomed to city life

I'd like to go to japan because it's much more peaceful and polite there. Also really want to move there because of the jobs available for astrophysics there. Living in southeast asia right now so, yeah.

what did I leave out?

The only options you have between viable man meat are either robotic Salary men who will either drink themselves into liver cancer and can't get their pecker dicks up because of alcoholism or who will stop by the hostess bars and drop most of their bonus money talking to some western slut who is their to show her cleavage and fulfill his inner Jap fantasy that his people won the war years ago instead of being bombed in literal submission.

Or what? A fucking yakuza covered in mickey mouse tattoos trying to come off as something like a mob boss or a nigger without the actual fear inducing level of either.

Besides that what do you have? K pop stars? theyre not even Japanese half the time so have fun bringing shame to your family. Or what a wrestler? Yea Im sure your folks will be real proud to admit that. That youre getting banged and taking pipe from a guy with more product in his hair then you do and who wrestles other men like a complete homo.

Your best bet is a sports star. Who literally can fuck any person he wants in Japan. Men included.

Fair enough aside from london (overpriced shit tip) I'd suggest actually looking at a small town outside a city and getting a rail card. I'm like 3 minutes from a major city. Not to mention unis in smaller towns next to the railway, You could apply for some course and then when here focus on work

I meant politically. I live in the countryside too, so the people I'm around are level headed. But the cities decide political policy, so for instance, the city decided biological gender is a white male lie and transphobia is the biggest problem facing our country so now it's mandatory curiculam in grade two for kids to learn that they get to choose if they want to be a boy or a girl, and are given a waver to take home to their parents to sign that they agree their 6-8 year old children can have hormone therepy if they want it, and if they don;t sign it, their children could be taken away and put in foster care where they will receive hormone therapy.

So.
I meant is the political landscape sliding towards communism where the bourgeois is straight white males, or is it still sane?

Good rebuttal. Brazil is literally the equivalent of finding a used condom in a dive bar's bathroom. It has the same level of appeal and use.

;)

my only choice is to work as kabakura and dream of better

I need to save money for that. someday Id like to or to germany

I don't really pay much attention to politics and I barely go near the cities so I can't help ya there
I don't we think we have anything like that though, sounds pretty fucked up

don't need to say much just let yourself look stupid.. u prolly never even been to brasil but know so much about it...I detect a JEW

Japan is the only country in modern times to have not one but two atomic bombs dropped on it.

Think about that.

Nuclear war is a threat that frightens every nation but the only nation that has actively suffered that fate is Japan. TWICE.

We gave the Jews a whole nation because they got tossed into ovens. And we leave Russia alone because it has a store house of bombs. But Japan actually had two cities atomized. Godzilla style. For a proud nation that at that time was on the cusp of thinking it was going to dominate and enter a new golden era it's not easy for the society's pysche to bounce back from being slapped the fuck stupid.

Japan cant have a standing army. I dont think womens expectations ever help but it's like I said. You have a nation that was emasculated in front of the world and is also so xenophobic it doesnt want outsiders of any variety. Both those things can be traced back to WW2.

well immigration to the UK is pretty easy. I'd suggest working full time for a year or two then applying for a place here.

But I would say that. Good luck with your endeavours user

We get it Ryan Boundless, you hate Japan and anyone that is interested in Japan, boohoo

>A fucking yakuza covered in mickey mouse tattoos trying to come off as something like a mob boss or a nigger without the actual fear inducing level of either.
sure thing faggot go to Japan and shout your dumb ass mouth off there.

we like germans and northern europeans. and italians. but after that only a few people want them

I have been working full time since I was 16. life is expensive. someday maybe

I've had the bad fortune to visit your shit hole country. It's not even offensive to call it a shit hole since your own people literally have the shit from your shanty towns run directly down the hills into the nearest body of water. Or the way you fucking rob your own hospitals of any drugs or equipment that can be turned around and cashed in. Brazil is nigger neighborhood writ large. And like any nigger neighborhood it's best to steer clear unless you want drugs, prostitutes with AIDs or to be rolled.

Again no rebuttals because there is literally no logical way to convince someone to come to Brazil other than going "Our women have big asses!" That's your fucking sales pitch. Leaving out that said asses are filled with AIDs when their filled with cocaine and acting as drug mules