Would you rather have muslims running you over with vehicles or white guys shooting you?

Would you rather have muslims running you over with vehicles or white guys shooting you?

I'll take the shooter, Bob.

They killed a lot more than 17 over there in Europe, why aren’t people banning semi trucks?

... why not both?

hurr durrrrrr

White folks shooting

because guns dont kill people, crazy people kill people

There is a better chance of dodging the truck than bullets so I choose the sand nigger.

id probably rather be spanked by the long dick of the law

Because people have good reasons to use and own trucks.

>I have good reasons to own and use guns

No, you don't

People killed by the religion of peace are quickly forgotten, all media attention go to the poor muslim community who will face racism.
But if you get killed by white guy, you get prayers and people crying for your death.

but well, you are die, who care.

Such as?
>protect muhself

Yea I fucking do, to protect myself from criminals and rapists

Yea to protect myself. What’s wrong with self-defense? Animals do it, why can’t I?

Insects only have themselves to rely on, you don't.

You don't live in wild west and no one would rape your hairy ass.

Yea I do, are you going to help me?
I can answer that for you: “no”

And so that’s why I have guns

I live in Australia so I can choose neither.

Well, who can you rely on? Your neighbours to come in and karate chop the home invader head off? The guys in the street while you get robbed in an alleyway? The police who can take up to 30min to come to you(if you can even call them)

But im sure people would rob his hairy ass

White guys

white guys

Are you getting robbed occasionally? I've walked at night time all around the world and no one has ever tried to rob me.

I understand if you're a white boy walking in Bronx or what ever is the most dangerous nigger ghetto in Murika today, there is a better chance to get robbed.

Just use some common sense and it will carry you far in life.

Trust me, nobody wants to rape you in your fedora.