Why is this so attractive? It's fat and muscle

Why is this so attractive? It's fat and muscle.

U wut m8

Because you gonn pound that good

Why is anything on the human body attractive?
Its all fat and muscle

some real sausage

జ్ఞాజ్ఞాజ్ఞా

tasty, smells nice, soft, cuddly, nuzzly, can stick ur dick in it, attatched to happiness

more soft tush for my hips to pound into while I give her the dick is a good thing OP. maybe if you stop being a faggot you would know this.

What do you have against iphone users user?

not gay. besides not "thicc" enough

Spotted devil

its at a deeper level. big ass is a sign that a woman can bear a child and provide it with many nutrients. at least thats what ive read on the internet and if theres anything ive learned, its that you cant lie on the internet

a guy with an ass is hot as fuck

But not every guy likes wide hips and a big ass? What seperate the "turn ons"? We're programmed to want to fuck, that is clear, but what makes us desire different parts of the body more than others?

because your "lizard brain" is telling you it means they have a better chance of surviving childbirth #facts

>Why is this so attractive? It's fat and muscle.

>weak genetics

Thats where poop come out of

whats attractive to you then, faggot?

heritability, random variation, and influence from media!

hey, that's kinda hot!

It's a short step away from their reproductive organs?

not op but love

disclaimer: she must be in my arms

because it's often hidden from plain view, and human nature desires what it can't have typically, which extends to things that are covered.

why is that attractive?
its just some shitty hormones in your brain that wear out after a few months.
thats worse than liking a bag of meat

So if females had their... I don't know, hands covered up in public, you think we would jack off to pic and vids of hands?

yes, i dont think this theory holds as much water as people think it does. Even if women walked around with their tits out all day, it would still be attractive to see a big firm pair of tits over a saggy and stretched pair.
There's a little more attraction when they're covered up all the time, but there's still attraction

Doggystyle is the natural way to fuck. Missionary was created by Christians to make sex more “godly.” That’s why when you see a girl with a perfectly sized ass you want to bend her over and fuck her. Hip and ass size also relates to child bearing and the probability of having less problems bearing young.

Agree. I can't see tits being nonsexualized. They're just.... beautiful.

because you're a NIGGER

So you're saying that if we allow women to be topless whenever they want, in the future tits won't be seen as something sexual?

So are breasts but people find them attractive whats your point

Exactly. They would become mundane and we would become desensitized to them.

Because it's soft and feels nice

Its fuckin plastic

You mean..... plasstic
Bum dum ching

they wouldnt have evolved the way that they did without it.

bag of meat doesnt make me laugh or smile or engage in activities with me that make me feel good and give my life worth and meaning, gees man take a look i n the mirror, bag of meat

>laugh or smile or engage in activities with me that make me feel good and give my life worth and meaning
none of those things are real, just constructions of the mind and its idiosyncratic ways of assigning value

from the perspective of an alien life form it would all be meaningless

jog with ur partner

Hnnng
sauce?

Spam

man i dont even jog with myself fuck that

well duh its boring as fuck thats why you do it with someone you actually love then you can shoot the shit, get a high, and get fit, makes the sex better, progresses together time spent etcetcetc