Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftie. Got moar?

leftie. looks like shes got more issues then you

1. Tits+timestamp or GTFO.
2. Tits+timestamp or GTFO.
3. There are no girls on the internet.
4. To unlock honest opinion present tits+timestamp.

Red hair. I like her hair. And her choker. And her face.

ez 11/10 would stutter to and broke down in tears in front of because I'm too socially inept to talk to

tits and timestamp or fuck right off

I'd happily let pink hair rim me whilst I face fucked pinkie. What you into?

Did u ask which is better, tits or timestamp? The answer is both together...or gtfo

Probably red hair. Hard to tell with all that shit on your faces though.

definitely the right by a long shot

Left in all of these is my preference, but really you're equally hot.
I just prefer the smaller "cuter" features of the girl on the left. Plus the girl on the left seems more white than the girl on the right. Right girl probably has some sort of Mediterranean in her.

If these bitches don't start using those tongues soon someone's gonna rip them out of those pretty heads with some pliers.

This

>> not liking ethnic features on women in 2018

Nigga you gay.

Don't know which one "you" are
And the answer is your friend.

The one on the right for sure. I wanna call her scarlet and hold hands.

Go be muds with your own mud niggers.
Whites have proved the be the most compassionate and most driven and civilized of all the races.

Pinkie is best, for fucking sure. Both of ya'll need to get to licking or put your damn tongues back in your mouths.

ugghhh that makes me moist mate

Definitely the blonde

Post nudes

Red hair like that is my weakness. That alone makes me horny. But with makeup and skin that pretty? Then I starts thinkin about the dates I wanna take her (you?) on.

Give us more, OP.

Red head if she doesn't have shit gauged ears. If they both do then you're both worthless skanks.

sage goes in all fields

tits or gtfo, girls on the internet arent real

I wanna be completely honest with you scarlet, why are you on here looking for affirmation from nerds? You're breathtaking, surely you know it by now, and if not you need to do some self love cus being that pretty you should have more confidence. You're pretty enough that I'd actually overcome my nervousness about approaching you in public cus it would be stupid to pass up an opportunity to get to know a girl as cute as you are.
I really can't get why you're here, and I feel like I'm sounding like a white knight or whatever typical virginal Sup Forums poster but if this was one of those "Fall in love you lose" posts, I legit just did. And that sucks cus we're strangers on Sup Forums and this is as far as our interactions will probably ever go haha

U guys all realize were getting played and these are both dudes?

sage goes in all fields

Omg. I wish I could find you. I cannot post my number how frustrating.

that was the most beta thing ive ever heard,
>this is now a beta / cringe thread

Do it user and you will be flooded with the fury of a thousand dick pics.

CptCuddlebutt on SC
I'll take the brunt of the weirdos,just send me a pic or some kind of proof it's you there and I'll ignore the others

That's the funny thing, don't think I don't know. It's cringey as shit to get a crush on a girl off a pic, and normally I'm the type to laugh at those, but can't help it if you find a girl who is literally exactly your type, why not try?

for once it's a pretty tough call.

Nah bro, you're not normally the type to laugh at those. You're straight up the type. A white knight beta type.

The Op is some dude. Even if OP was telling the truth that would make her a thot who needs to be ignored.

true worth a shot, best of luck user.

Does your Facebook profile picture include you with a black shirt & red tie? If so, hello. I saved your snapchat name.

Wow I had no idea how many people with my name are on Facebook, I had to look that up.

Post a picture of you in return I will post more of myself?

Considering the only person who's added me is BennyG, I think I'm swell.

Im so confused, who's OP and who's not?

Wasaah dude

Need to see both of your dicks before making the call

>posts pics of chick from google and proceeds to Catfish
>Unlucky fag actually posts his SC

Fuckin GG

Lol. Not from Google dude. That’s me. My ex showed me this site like 7 years ago & told me if I ever feel sad to post pictures of myself & guys would flood it. Sometimes I just like to talk to people who don’t know me in real life because it’s exciting. Anyways, I’m real. 100%. :)

You know what.... you're getting catfished but....
Life is about taking risks and learning lessons from the risks. Not all risks turn out horrible. Good luck and may you learn something from this situation, whether it's a huge success for you or a colossal failure.

The one on the right, she has bigger eyes

This was me on Valentine’s Day. :) shorter hair but yep. I’ve been on Sup Forums since about 2009 when I got obsessed with talking to strangers. That one guys compliment meant lots to me. I screenshotted it to keep because it was very heart warming & genuine like most of the dickhole guys in my town.

No tits on both n fake hair on red. Neither.

Sage goes in all fields.

So what's got you feeling sad then, miss/sir (since we still don't know for sure if you've got a dick).

Honestly, it’s just insecurity that I’ve been dealing with my whole life. That’s why I enjoy this site because it’s full of so much brutal honestly so when i post pictures of myself (especially in comparison to my friends) I get the best answers possible. If that makes sense?

I mean I figure it's pretty low risk for a reasonably high reward. I use my snapchat for fuckall and apparently have a common enough name that even having that on there doesn't get me discovered on Facebook.
It's also not like anything terrible would happen if my facebook WAS discovered either, I've an open enough person IRL that it's not like "HE WAS A HOPELESS ROMANTIC GAY BOY ONLINE" would shock anyone or cause my reputation any measurable harm.

Bummer that the only person who added me was benny and not you! He's not a great consolation prize.

Well you look really good in that last photo, miss/sir. It's your lips, I think, they just look better without the lipstick, you know?

>"Bummer that the only person who added me was benny and not you!"

Bitch do you want a fight?

ugly jealous fake bitches

inbred by your barnkrolls

Benny I swear to god I'll throw down right here, right now, west side story style.

My lips are so thin. I knownO wear hella makeup but that goes along with my insecurities. If I honestly played a bare face photo none of you would have responded or the responses would have been mean. Fuck it - here I go. By the way, CptCuddleButt please post a photo of yourself?

youre dumb lesbians here to trap rich men and get positive attention from sad ugly loners

go burn eachother

go show off your self esteem

not your job

go ride the bus you zoo of pissfed koalas

Motherfucker, you'd better add me the fuck back or I swear to fuck I will throw down.
Still cute, and while many of these fags may be Betas, not all of us are.

they only love eachothet

guys are for money and fame

Hi Sup Forumsro. exact same opinion here

right

I understand user. You're lonely, and I'm guessing young. It's tough when you're young. Feelings are more raw. They even out as you get older, so you have that to look forward to. The downside is that love when you get older does not burn like it did when you were young. I love the shit out of my girl, but compared to when I was 20 years younger, it's not nearly as passionate. But then the losses are easier to bear.
You don't know this girl, so you're not in love. But there's nothing wrong with giving it a shot. You never know whether you'll like someone until you reach out and get to know them, which is what you're attempting to do here.
I just feel bad because I'm following the thread and I'm pretty certain she's (he?) is using you for some instant gratification to feel better, meanwhile you're looking to try to really get to know another human being and maybe make something real happen.
I hope I'm wrong. I used to be a hopeless romantic too. I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck user.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!

I'd take my right hand over either one of them.

post pre or post-op vagoo OP

I'd rape and kill you both

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Is the tongue sticking out thing like the duckface replacement pose?

I'm a hopeless romantic but not THAT hopeless. No I don't think I found love, but I am bored and thought talking to a new cute girl would be a fun way to spend the evening if real. Maybe get some nudes or sexting out of the night, but I didn't have any hopes I'd found my future wife here. I'm just baked and that makes slightly hyperbolic.

I do appreciate what appears to be genuine concern though! Never stop being kind like that, the world needs more people like you in it. You rock!

Did OP bail again?

Yep, OP's dead. R.I.P Hot girl

Whoever has less cuts on their wrists.

You're both the same retard

Cringiest cringe that has ever been cringed

One of them has bigger eyes, her.

We should compare who has the better ass.