Based papa Usmanov coming in to save the day edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ehQjHdDD8IM?t=154
twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/865828224399486976
youtube.com/watch?v=7ijHOkluiEU
twitter.com/WestHamMatters/status/865708353263210496
twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/865917357037936640
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought Spurs had an even lower wage bill. Hopefully it means that a few of them leave after this season.

> Daily Telegraph: Wenger to sign two-year extension
> Confirmed to be Telegraph's back page headline

Are our owners for real?! Holy fuck...

There needs to be a full scale riot, burn down the stadium.

board are panicking, of course they'll keep wenger. best man on the planet to get them back into the top 4

I can't believe that there was a time when Usmanov taking over was seen as a bad thing.

Who could they realistically replace Wonga with?

How do they avoid getting a Moyes?

if russian Usmanov bought Arsenal, will Arsenal be nicknamed as Arsenov ?

prefer Usanal

Get a proven winner and not a perennial midtabler

Jardim
Enrique
Allegri

>moyes
overachieved at everton tbf, nobody could replace saf. one of a kind

just wish he took england to a tournament

>Enrique
don't do this to yourselves

WONGA OUT

Is there any real chance Kroenke will act like the sell out he is and give away the majority stake to The Eternal Owner Alishor Usmanov

No.

doubt it, apparently kroenke will attend the fa cup and the fans will do some protest to try to 'force' him to sale.

>Thinking Wenger will be gone if Usmanov actually took over
>He loves Wenger more than Stan

Some dumb fuck normies actually want Kronke to stay.

He doesn't even attend home games

Enrique is twice the manager Wenger is.

pls dont do this :(

desu if I was also a billionaire I would be too busy with banging models rather than attending some shitty football game.

lel people have been shouting fucking cunt at him for years, whenever he bothers to show up

kroenke doesn't acknowledge the fans in any way at all

>How do they avoid getting a Moyes?
Don't let the squad age, which is happening right now.

If Wenger decides to leave, make sure he says that a season and a half in advance. Which he's not going to do.

If you're looking for that replacement, start looking around the time Wenger makes it known he's leaving, which should be at the very least 1 year before he actually leaves. They won't do that either.

The next Orient in the making, la?

why arsenal I don't get it. the chair and directors aren't supposed to payout holdings to anybody, even the owner

the only way to get a big pay off is to sell his stake, usmanov will at least double his investment. kroenke is one greedy fuck turning down half a billion quid profit

Will you Arse fans take the Europe league seriously next season? A chance for a European trophy

Hope not

Squad is permacrocked as it is

send youth team every game and concentrate only on the league.

You losing your noodles broh

David Ornsteint @bbcsport_david
Re Usmanov bid, Kroenke has reiterated long-term commitment to Arsenal, says aim is to win PL & make #AFC a force in Europe, not about money

Arsenal can't win the Europa League even if they primarily concentrate on it.

Why don't he just murder Stan?

FUUUUUCKKKK OFF AMERIJEW REEEEEEEEEE

He will be at the F.A cup final, we could take care of him and his son ourselves

Mashallah brother

The russian will buy all engilsh football club, I GUARANTEE IT.

I don't think so but it doesn't matter, they are both shit

enrique has been a liability and each of his seasons everything has been close to go to shit because of his retarded decisions. And this season it finally went to shit thanks again to his retarded decisions, specially regarding rotations or squad selection

enrique is a passionate man, all heart, but he's also an idiot and a passenger. All titles won are despite him rather than thanks to him and it wasn't his signing that changed barcelona and gave them new life these last three seasons, it was the signing of luis suarez, and the fact that messi and neymar also have their good moments too

got to give him credit for signing suarez though, because zubizarreta had almost closed the reus transfer and enrique told him to go for suarez instead. And he's also a cool guy and a real barcelona fan, but not a good manager imo

some of you are alright, dont attend the FA cup final.

where are ISIS when we need them?

>got to give him credit for signing suarez though

Well he did just score 40 goals in the previous season, including a suspension. Don't have to think about it.

Sam @samuelJayC
Wenger now less concerned by working with a director of football: "I'm always open to things that improve the future of the club." #afc

He's probably told that he gets to pick his own director.

>I'm always open to things

says the most stubborn man on earth

TWO MORE YEARS

Basically

it will probably be someone who he can control aka a pointless appointment

JUST LEAVE FOR FUCKINGS SAKE YOU OLD CUNT

youtu.be/ehQjHdDD8IM?t=154

>Lucky win over Chelsea in FA Cup final
>Arsene signs another 2 year contract
It's written in the stars.

he's signing anyway

could have easily gone for reus as a winger considering at the time messi was playing centrally and the transfer was almost done, but reus got injured right before the summer and that probably made them look for alternatives

also, hilarious how enrique made suarez play as a winger until messi told suarez to swap positions with him, according to suarez

HOW DID HE REFUSE A 2BILLION BID

Fair enough. Suarez was also serving a ban for biting someone at the WC iirc too lel. Right choice though amazing player.

>Re Usmanov bid, Kroenke has reiterated long-term commitment to Arsenal, says aim is to win PL & make #AFC a force in Europe, not about money
twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/865828224399486976

WOBs BTFO

If anyone's been BTFO it's the AKBs lad. They place so much faith in Wenger and the club but they're just being betrayed. Proper weirdos imo.

>Russian
>Uzbek

How is Kroenke not selling on 1 Billion? I think it's less than the valuation of the entire club?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ijHOkluiEU

Because at the current rate in 10 years it could be worth nearly 5 billion.

Forbes value it at 200 billion dollars, usmanov's bid matches that

2 billion*

> 200 billion dollars

wow
Usmanov will just buy Everton if he can not get full control of Arsenal

I've screencapped this post and sent it to GCHQ. I hope you enjoy getting arrested like the Sheik did.

I obviously meant give him a warm welcome

Are you a sub twink? if so hmu pls

>tfw Usmagod buys Leyton Orient

they deserve something good tbqh

Every conference club should be subsidised tbf. Peanuts to the premier league yet that money would help local football all over the country including youth development.

>yfw an Arab billionaire gives £20 million to every team in the regional conference instead of TV shit

>not doing both
>not doing both at the same time
>not getting that half time succ

twitter.com/WestHamMatters/status/865708353263210496

Lads if you could be the rich sugar daddy for one team what team would it be?

The catch is that they have to be in National league or below

Based Welling would be drowning in mediocre players and guys I recognise from Football manager with me on the board

Hitchin

Margate

Could take the CL by storm

Metropolitan Police F.C.

what a firm that would be

Only thing is none of the team are actually police these days and you couldn't exactly hire police if you're going full time.

twitter.com/SwissRamble/status/865917357037936640

Is Wenger terrified of Usmanov?

And he bought his shares for like £700m?

How fucking greedy can you be to reject double that

indeed, i don't know who he thinks he's fooling

he doesn't give a fuck about Arsenal

Doubt it, Usmanov respects him a lot. If he took over he'd almost certainly keep him as manager and just throw money at him.

He would probably give him an ultimatum, win the league this season or fuck off. I think he would probably fuck him off earlier than that judging by how his friend Abramovich does things.

Nah, he's said Wenger should decide himself when to leave and even who to appoint next. The board have complete respect for him, even though they should be his fucking bosses.

I still hope he's only saying that so Wenger would not be hostile to his takevover, Wenger is probably the one convincing Stan to reject the bid.

Wenger's brain in a jar IN
Kroenke OUT

This. Usmanov is just as bad as the rest.

Stfu

if usmanov is so loaded why hasn't he contributed anything at all

£20m is fuck all to him, if we'd added that to the £40m&£1 we could have snapped up suarez in his prime

The board won't let him do anything.

Because Kroenke is the majority shareholder so any money he puts directly into the club goes straight into his pocket.

he's a minority owner, basically in the back seat while someone else drives the car wherever they want. The majority owners can literally ignore anything he says or wants, he has no power

>that awful Roma defense

Poor Chesney.

>tfw Red Bull will never buy Arsenal
:(

would rather vendys at this point

and face possibly missing out on Champions League if another Red Bull owned club make it too? no thanks

not that much worse than Arsenal and considering Kosc getting older by the minute and his injury flaring up every now and then it's going to be a whole lost worse next season.