GF wants MFM, anyone had good experiences with it? She loves the idea of sucking a dick while being fucked...

GF wants MFM, anyone had good experiences with it? She loves the idea of sucking a dick while being fucked, all that shit, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More of those tits? Also, demand she has to do a FFM after. If she doesn't, then thats bs

Make her fuck a nigger OP

this, but cash in on ffm before.

she doesn't want to thank fuck

you're already being cucked

This, but back out of MMF after. Take your FFM and tell her to hit the road after.. Then go do a MMM

Worth it. But make sure you get some extra pussy before or after. It's a two way street.

Don't forget to say no homo after you're done

More tits. Jesus..

Got any blowjob pics?

Yeah she's said she would try, not getting cucked though as I'm not Gunna fucking stand back and watch

how

OP your girl wants to see you get fucked in the ass, and this is step one. get ready for that fat nigger dick.

Why even bother? Just let the dude fuck her and record it so you can fap to it later.

not interested in that

Only videos

>Another dude will fuck her but I'm no cuck
Great mental gymnastics there, Baryshnikov

I'm not Gunna just stand back and watch them

Rape and kill the kike!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Doesn't change the fact that she's getting fucked by another dude

Learn what a cuckold is faggot. A cuck is somebody who enjoys watching they're partner fuck somebody else. If you're involved in the fucking it's a threesome. Rather an angel or devil, it's not being a cuck. But maybe one day you'll learn that. When you finally get that obese ass whale you can actually pull.

Get MFF first then dump her tell her to go find a couple of niggers and move on to try to find a girl who isn’t a fucking whore

So? Sex is sex. It's just physical. Emotion is what matters..
Also, Make sure to set ground rules. For both an mmf and ffm. Rules are what can make that shit go right. Without them it can turn to shit real quick. And if she or he breaks them. Leave the bitch. That simple. I have a list. And I've never had either form go wrong or get awkward after.

dump her, she's prob already cheated on you more than once...

Just get her a suction cup dildo to put on the wall. That way she can try it without cucking you

OP is kill. Abandon

It's a lot of fun when you find a man you're both comfortable with. Ignore Sup Forums, they're all insecure gay teenagers.

You could do that but just so you know you're no longer considered a man.

This.
Not this

Already done all the dildo sucking shit, that's how it started.

>letting another guy fuck your girlfriend
>not getting cucked
Oh boy

if you do a MFM, chose the guy. Take a ugly one or with a small dick.

Sup Forums got so cucked

Care to share? Would love to see gifs/webms

just 69 her with ur cock in her mouth, finger in her ass, tongue in her cunt

She just wants to cuck you. That being said it is fun. I've only ever done that with sluts I didn't care about tho.

It's fun if the idea appeals to you. If not it could ruin what you have. I've been in a few threesomes, one with my girlfriend and a few more with other peoples wives. Always had a good time.

Get a dog.

Kid, you need to learn the basics. A cuckold is a man whose wife is cheating on him with another man behind his back. If he's into it, he's not a cuckold. You can call him that informally, but it's just an insult, like calling people fags and niggers here. Funny, perhaps, but also incorrect most of the time. So chill the fuck out.

He's already got one.

Shared my wife with 6 guys, done a little bit of swinging also but mostly just sharing her every so often with a friend I trust to spice it up a bit.

File is huge, I'll try chop it up

She's not overly interested in fucking the guy, just wants to suck dick while being fucked

Yes, had very good experiences

MFM and "wife sharing" is a slippery slope that leads to her fuck other guys without you there

Btw pic is her taking my best friend home with me in the front, she was ready for it then but I didn't wanna make it awkward for him

Nope. Unless your alpha AND don't really care about your relationship then it's never a good idea

Invite a friend over and she can give him BJ on the couch and then just fuck her from behind.

she wants to do it in public, but could do that

In public could work, do it in a multistory car park or something we did that once.

She loves the thrill of being caught

that bitch is boppin

All I can do is the end, cum all over face and tits as it's an hour long

please do omg

She's very hot.

I've had plenty of threesomes, and they tend to fall into two categories. Some about me and the other guy both pleasuring her. And some about me and the other guy making her feel very used, for our pleasure.

I prefer the latter. Worth deciding which she wants as it'll set the tone so it's a success.

Where do you guys live?

if you do it you're a cuck