Why?

Why?

I work at 3 am tomorrow.

What dead beat retail/warehouse job do you have?

a dead beat retail warehouse job.

Already too drunk to legally drive

Worse, I'm with my wife.

I'm not alone. I have all of you!

Nah. Was going to go to my hometown to see my friends, but one of my siblings is in town so I'm chilling with the fam. Genna see Black Panther.

>be me
>Bond with qt3.14
>We become pretty good friends
>At her house, we're watching Miraculous Ladybug on Netflix
>She's barefoot
>Decide to be funny and tickle her foot
>She flips her shit
>She tells me to get the fuck out
>Never see her again

I hate being me

I have no job so I have no disposable income. I apply for anything and everything i can find, but recently my laptop broke and I can't afford to buy a new one or fix it, so now I can't apply for jobs anymore beyond walking into a place and asking for one. Also my CV was on that laptop. I estimate in less than a month I'll be homeless. Thats why I'm not out.

Made my family dinner, and ate dinner with them I've had enough social interaction for now.

You used your tongue, didn't you?

have you seen the kind of sick fuckers that walk around nowadays?

NO FRIENDS
NO DRIVER'S LICENSE
UNEMPLOYED

If she got upset by that you weren't that good of friends. Also she's clearly not interested move on.

I was going to inject some weeds with a friend but he couldn't come.

Weed and ecchi
that's all I need

I've got no friends no job and I have extreme anxiety

Try drugs

I smoke weed

because I'm always alone

this

i think because im either in love or obsessed with an ex-bestfriend whose a guy only because I was a confused young stupid Sup Forumstard and so was he and he got drunk one night and it was fucking STUPID

I can't date women because everytime I get close to them I just end up wishing I was 16 again with him watching naruto

I hate it I fucking hate it it's so god damn fucking gay

cocaine helped me get over social anxiety

I see you are a man of fine taste
weed is a gods from the gods

*is a gift

No friends, social retard, the usual.

You know what...

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, SONIC!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE PAST 25 FUCKING YEARS! YOUR A FUCKING LOSER, YOUR GAMES ARE SHIT! YOU LOST TO MARIO, YOU CAN NEVER RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS! MANIA WAS JUST A SHORT HIGH FROM THE CRAPPY EXISTENCE YOU STILL LIVE! GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, NOBODY BUT A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS WILL CARE!!!

Nigga I just got back from worked, I'm tired af, and half to bust my balls tomorrow.

Gotta get up at 530AM tomorrow and rent a truck so I can move a sofa from my friend's place over to my house, then pick up 2 cu yards of garden soil and lumber to build a garden in my backyard afternoon.

??
are you retard?

yeah?

I wrecked my car at the eagles superbowl parade

Do more

Working for a living simply exhausts me too much to have any energy left to do anything other than a nap and a bit of shitposting. Honestly, I don't know how so many people do have the energy.

may I call you Djmirkovsk Otterhauser Pompen Gonzales?

I can't drink alone if there's other people around.

I don't know how to ask my friend to hang out with me.

> be me
> have 8/10 besfriend with a great ass and a lor of interest in common
> one night while we are high as fuck she decides to suck my dick without even asking me
> great head
>started talking even more often
> she tells me that she wants to have sex with me
> im diamonds
> a couple days ago we are in the club and I try to make a move with her
> she rejects me and tells me that this is weird
> after a while she starts kissing a random dude
> after 2 days i man the fuck up and tell her to stop playing games with me
> she says that she wants to keep being best friend and that she doesnt want to lose me
> I ignore her

I might be dying inside, but I will not be played for a fool...

But I did cry a lot

Jews

LOL

right choice m8, good on ye

Dang

lmao how?

I have pretty much accepted that women are always going to be around and that it's better to spend my early years building a foundation for myself and fucking around in my mid 20s and 30s instead of getting tied down to a subpar woman in my early adulthood

Men aren't like women, we've got our basically our entire lives ahead of us and age makes us more desireable. A roasty's life is over at 30