You fellas know what time it is :D

feels Sup Forumsar is open

>be me
>just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago
>feeling pretty good right now

>Be me
>Gave BJ to boyfriend a few minutes ago
>Can't wait to go to my other boyfriends house

serious question for people with a significant other: what do you feel when youre with them?

Jill?

I keep going on living despite having no real reason or desire to, I don't really have anything left and I can't make friends because I have severe trust issues
All I ever do is put on a fake smile and act happy anymore

get some hobbies that involve being around other people

I wish I had more money.

It really doesn't help, I still distrust people and I'm fairly afraid of men in particular

>be me
>have anxiety issues
>start cutting my arm with a razor blade in order to calm down cus I was angry for some reason
>now everyone is mad at me because they think I am a disrespectful dipshit for some reason

what hobbies have you tried?

>friends moved (couldn't go with them) to a different state
>met people there that got them into stupid stoner shit
>whenever I try to talk to them they just cut me off and say "sorry im super high right now bye"

time for new friends i guess

Well I'm a babysitter and I'm comfortable around children, but adults are still scary
I don't know what I could try because I'm afraid of being in groups

anyone have a feels/baww folder they would like to share? I'd very much appreciate some feelings right now.

the best advice i have is to face your fear of groups and join a group activity. it might suck at first but if you do something you like you may end up having fun

Last few times I tried to be in a group, it kind of fell apart because of drama I caused

Used to be extremely afraid of men due to my upbringing, but as I grew I learned to conquer it (though I still have my moments.) Hope you can conquer it as well, or at least find it more tolerable.

What sort of upbringing did you have?

what did you try tho?

My father was a dopehead, and pretty mentally unstable to boot. We have a better relationship now, but as a kid things weren't always great around my house. Had a cool dealer though.

I tried joining a tabletop group, but it fell apart

I had my virginity taken from me at 11 and was forced into many sexual encounters afterwards. I'm often called a whore because of this, but I'm really not like that and it hurts me.

You could try apologising?

It's hard to apologize for creating jealousy and heartbreak

Well, what happened?

I lost a thousand dollars today.

My life has been getting me down even though I managed to turn it around.

Still thinking about my ex all the time after it's been 8 months. We lived together over five years and she still visits me in my dreams. I don't cry or anything. Generally I don't feel much, that's why money is so important to me now. Also I've sacrificed everything to get to where I am and where I'm going. No more pleasure for me.

One girl had a crush on one guy, but he had one on me and wouldn't acknowledge the other girl because she was twice my weight.
I had no interest in any of the guys in the group and I'm pretty sure they all hated me for it

Ok, that sounds terrible. Seems like the other people should be more mature about it, though.

i would recommend trying some kind of class. something that requires other people but doesnt require much of a relationship

>and wares.
My whats now?

Nothing wrong with a little Karate.

martial arts is actually what i was going to recommend

It's probably my fault, I can come off as flirty with people I don't mind being around

I'm not big on fighting

>I'm not big on fighting
Martial arts is just an art of movement.
Precision, accuracy, control, you can go hard, you can go soft, you can go slow, you can go fast.
You only hurt people when you want to.

This is the art of combat, not anger, not rage, not domination.

This is about control over your body, but it's also useful for defending yourself against a drunk or something.

Were you new to this group? Also, even if you're flirty, their inability to talk things through like reasonable people isn't your fault.

You over served me last time I was here. I can't blame you. Give me my usual staright. Also, I will need assistance later booking my Uber home.

I found a good beer which is good
Shit's still fucked tho
if you don't hear from me that means I'm doing well

May I get a glass of your finest whiskey, no ice, make it a double. Tonight's a good night to forget my troubles.

I'm not sure. Maybe I'll try it, but I'm not very physical.

None of us knew each other before we made the group. How do you talk through that kind of thing, How am I supposed to tell somebody they can't feel a certain way?

Yee

Long distance user..Its hard. Won't be living with her until a year when we both graduate from college. I am generally miserable adn shes all I have. If she leaves then im throwing inthe towel. We are both 20

look for a jiujitsu school. its a lot of fun

>no more pleasure for me
Are you sure you can't have a little chuckle here and there?
I'd try watching some stand up or something.

There will be thousands of dollars to come, I think you'll be alright, bro.

I understand, I don't think that you're a whore.

There're good people in life, and there will be more to come.

I was going to post the story of Malificent St Clair, or whatever, but I can't find it.

I can't stop feeling bad about all these people posting their wrong opinions on Sup Forums.

i feel so damn powerless

>but I'm not very physical.
That's an even better reason as to do martial arts.
Exercise is also good for your psychological health.
Just take it at your own pace.

gross what a faggot

You're supposed to be honest about who you are and aren't into. The rest is on the other guys.

about what user?

It's hard to avoid the stigma of being called one though, I can't discuss it with a lot of people and it alienates me

I'll look into it

It's hard for me to do that tough, I get ostracized when I open up

stopped smoking pot today because i have a drug test for a new job in a few weeks, waiting for the offer letter to find out if it's urine or hair

>I get ostracized when I open up
as weird as it may sound, dont open up. thats what ive done and for the most part its worked

Ya I laugh all the time. I just don't have sex, get high, drink, or masturbate anymore.
I know. The money isn't something I worry about, it's just a rewards system.

Keeping it bottled up hurts a lot. Honestly, I don;t know how long I can keep going

>this thread

fellatio is shaming sorry

Nothing. I was annoyed at how simple minded she was. All of her opinions consisted of the words "good", "bad", and "pretty". She was spoiled as fuck and constantly complained about her mother asking her out of her room to clean it for her. She's 21 for fuck's sake.

We're not going out anymore.

>save about 1/4 cup pancake mix instead of throwing it out
>boyfriend gets mad at me when he messes up preparing the small amount
>blames me and gets angry with me
>call him out
>calls me a bitch and now we might be breaking up

Learn to work through your emotions in a healthy way.

dont necessarily bottle it all up, just try to seem mostly normal

The only reason I stayed here for the past 10+ years is because my prepubescent self had never seen racism, gore and bullshit the likes of which this shithole has to offer.
An absolute waste of everything good in my life.
Fuck you all.

People fucking suck. I know self harm isn't good for me, but it's my body. Fuck off

Nothing intrigues me anymore. I don't feel the excitement I used to when riding a roller coaster. No matter what I do it wont be enough to bring my emotions back, not even the pain I used to feel is around any longer. It's like I'm walking through a silent film with no blanks to fill in. I heard murderers fill the void by killing their fellow man, I might to the same to subside this emptiness.

I really don't know how

I do, but I'm envious of everyone else, they're all so happy and I'll never be like that

There it is!

I found it; fuck yeah!
I'm fucking awesome (not really, I'm shit)!

I missed the
>even though I turned it around part
, I appologize for my stupidity.

That won't help. Try shrooms and valuing yourself.

My gf just killed my hamsters a day ago and I want to leave but I'm totally dependent on her so I'm just dealing with it.

try to be like them. do what they do

>>calls me a bitch and now we might be breaking up
Sounds like overreacting.
Maybe y'all should think about that and discuss it when you're more level headed, and agree to try and be conscious and aware about it if it may happen again in the future, and hopefully, both of you will be able to understand how silly it is, feel sad instead of angry, hug, and eventually laugh it off.

That's pretty fucked up, yo.

Nobody is happy, everybody is bullshitting all the time. There isn't anything to be envious of, in some ways, they're worse off than you. Everybody is always worse in their own heads. I guess the first step is acknowledging that your emotions don't have to control you.

I don't really believe it was an accident either.

>work in a diner
>comes a girl 8/10, wants to pay with a card,
with a trembling voice I tell her to wait for me to call the cashier, because I don't know how to do it
>im going
>feel the worst shit in the world

Every time I remember it, I get depressed.

I don't want to break up but it might be for the best. He does this sort of thing a lot and I just can't take it.

Maybe you just need to take a tolerance break like people who like to indulge in alcohol or marijuana.

Personally, I'm currently enjoying the rollercoaster of driving cars fast, in technical roads, down hill.
It's not experiencing 5Gs of force in Formula 1, but it does it enough for me, for now, anyway.
There's the technical and skill aspect with all of it's little details to get lost in, bits of knowledge surrounding the wide surroundings of information relating to driving.
I drive down a twisty hill every morning for work, often sleep deprived.
It being so tired, it's quite dangerous for me to be driving the way I do, I may very well die in a few hours because I'm just so damn tired, late for work again, and am driving like there was a wildfire on my ass.

They should teach this in schools, maybe, but
>communication is key in a relationship
But I'm not going to demand you to do something, I just ask that you put some thought into your actions.
Do whatever the hell you want to do.
If you think that's what's best, it may not be, but I'm not going to do jack shit to stop you.

> be me
> McDon's fag
> been a GM since 2002
> no real friends
> terrible with women
> probably going to die at 45 from a heart attack

Just waiting for something to magically happen so that I have an excuse to talk to my crush and ask her out again, fear of rejection sucks ass man

Damn you sound like my ex. I wasn't being right to her and honestly I wouldn't have developed if we stayed together. My two cents.

Fuck you, too.

Let me amend that statement now that I'm slightly more drunk. The truth is I only come here for human interaction with little percieved risk. I have extreme social anxiety. You might think social anxiety is a minor thing and you'd be right, but it's minor like diabetes. It gets serious as fuck pretty quickly if you don't pay attention.

One single malt to relax to fam, I'm just here to chill.

thats fucking dumb if yall actually break up over fucking pancake mix

I've sat down with him and talked a lot is the thing. I love communicating which is why it's hurtful when he continues to do these things even when we go into deep talks about it.

And if you keep coming here, you're only digging yourself deeper, moron. Go get help.

You're fine bro. I appreciate your support.
I can't really talk to my friends and family about any of this because they just want me to magically get over it.

Thanks, I feel like he might realize something or grow more without me in the mix. Just sucks.

at A social gathering and a group of people across the room laugh when one of them looks your way accidentally but you're 100% positive they are all laughing at you. At least that's my experience.

I even said, "why are you mad at me about pancake mix??"

It's not the pancake mix. I lash out at my wife all the time about shit that doesn't really matter because I resent her.

Don't drive tired bro. I got on trouble for driving tired. No fucking joke. Sober 0.00 bac clean urine to boot. Had to take a dip to avoid OVI. That's with a lawyer I hired immediately. Unbelievable I know.

Get a divorce then.

Maybe you should just push yourself to ask her out, but what the hell do I know?

Working on it.