Hey Sup Forums whats this movie about?

hey Sup Forums whats this movie about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM
incogman.net/victims-of-pc/more-white-victims/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we wuz

kangz n shiet

After the death of his father, T'Challa returns home to the African nation of Wakanda to take his rightful place as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king -- and as Black Panther -- gets tested when he's drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people.

Kangz

Its not awful but you will laugh in it a lot

i didnt freeze

gay ass nigger bullshit

Someone post the poster shoops

who cares

Isn't the name black panther kinda redundant? I mean, does anybody assume that it's an orange panther or something? A panther is specifically a feline with dark fur, it's not even it's own species. The title is dumb. This movie is dumb. Also, it's actually not terrible. It's par the course for marvel movies, so if you're into flashy if unsubtle story telling, you might enjoy it.

kangs n shiet

sounds pretty good

Delusion

Yes and the Nordic Gods living on a far away planet called Asgard is totally not some nerds wet dream.

Norse mythology is so badass. The greek pantheon are like the justice league compared to them

Um Actually..
The Panther (also commonly known as the Black Panther) is a large member of the Big Cat family, native to Asia, Africa and the Americas. The Panther is not a distinct species itself but is the general name used to refer to any black coloured feline of the Big Cat family, most notably Leopards and Jaguars.
The Panther tends to be dark brown to black in colour and is otherwise identical to the feline species to which it belongs.

she's right

I've honestly never looked into them. I've always been stuck with Greeks.

what other mythology has a female skiing goddess?

cuck

The norse gods always acted with the knowledge that their efforts were futile and evil would overcome in the end.

Well, after Ragnarok, Baldr would rebuild the world. The fight wasn't futile, it was to give the next generation a fighting chance.

Lots of niggers shouting in tongues doing bollywood shit on a nine-figure budget with all the hip hop and nigger empowerment the dindus can muster

OP, it's about niggers trying to make themselves feel good about being nothing more than a pack mule race who wouldn't have made it to the new world without slavery!

Three chipmunks go on a roadtrip with Jason Lee and sing some stupid shit.

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

it's called Liberia

this bitch, she doesn't know a country exists where all her nigger fam lives freed from oppression for centuries now, where rape is to them what lunch is to us. Where their ancestors were free to build, grow, and evolve, and have flourished into an incestual horde of illiterate darkies with heavily armed toddler gangs and life expectancies lower than the flies that swarm their nig-noggins

Jesus fucking Christ

(((white people))) like all Hollywood films goyim,
move along with your shekels...

Legit a great movie actually. There's an honesty and passion about it that hollywood lost about a centruy years ago.

found the nigger

Bitch I'm so white that the sun in Finland burns my skin.

who runs west texas, HANK
who runs west Texas, HANK
Who runs this mother trucker
who runs this mother trucker
Hank mother fucking White supremacist HILL, not you darkies NORMANS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BLACK PANTHER HAS NIGGER APING OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>generation Z, the future of the state

It's a fantasy movie about a wealthy developed nation in Africa with a high standard of living, an egalitarian leader, and presumably no HIV (but I haven't finished watching it yet and frankly there's only so far I can suspend disbelief)

says someone who was probably born after 1999

>Being this dumb

This isn't Casablanca you ignorant millennial.

fake and gay and also fake

Jesus Christ. This is just a remake of planet of the apes. Calm down people.

This is fucking funny... Take a look at the Congo... No whitey there. Savages.

an alternate timeline of what africa would've looked like if white people never colonized the continent

muh black oppression
muh white privilege

You're all assholes.

Best super hero move everrrr

Do the confessions take ebt? I wana show my girl a good time. Big popcorn n shit.

because 30 years takes you from tents and wooden clubs to space ships and skyscrapers

Yes, 1918 was the last great Hollywood year.
>millennial scum

It’s the sequel to the pink panther

You forgot the whole Hakuna Matata sub-plot

> Underrated

somebody get della reese up in this houz

Your white mom.

africans had mud huts and spears when the euros had rifles and cathedrals
they're not gonna turn around and suddenly develop some supersociety
colonised africa was better off

Niggers discover rare metal somewhere in Africa, but still live in dirt huts.

I did not even know that a African can be so hot until I watch this movie. That tech African girl is good on the eye. I have been brainwashed by white people and their oppression on minorities. I am glad, I am starting to release myself from this hypnosis.

> Trying this hard.

Whitey meddling in our culture.

the fuck kinda word is "sprog" ?

Tell you what it fuckin isnt about. Its not a documentary on the black panther. Was ready to get my mind blown by some crazy ass animals but all i got was some niggers running around

at one point, i SHIT YOU NOT the blacks silence the white guy by making monkey noises and grunting at him. I kek'd in the middle of a dead silent theater.

Alt-right, anti-lgbt garbage

Not sure... Didn't bother to Google. Some groid term I guess.

>crazy ass animals
>niggers running around
What's the difference?

That actually sounds like fun

good point

was Jack Hannah in the movie?

(Britain, military, RAF, slang, derogatory) A new recruit.
(uncountable, Australia, slang) Semen.
(countable, slang) A deflection-limiting safety device used in high performance hang gliders.
Synonyms Edit
(child): ankle-biter, bairn, crib lizard, crotch fruit, kid, rug rat
(semen): cum, jizz, spoof
Derived terms Edit
sproglet

groid
Most Groids reside in large urban areas, concentrated in the inner city/ghetto type environment. Known to smoke weed in copious amounts, these pavement apes also consume vast quantities of malt liquor beverages like Colt45 & Olde English 800, as well as Remy Martin and Hennessy Cognac. These creatures are prolific breeders, often procreating as early as 9 years of age.
Cruising down Broad Street Friday afternoon, we observed a large herd of wild Groids making a major ruckus outside of the Crown Fried Chicken store. Smashed windows and drumsticks everywhere.

Without a father, T'Challa takes control of the African nation of Wakanda as king. When a powerful enemy suddenly reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king - and as Black Panther - gets tested when he resolves the conflict with violence, putting the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, the young king must rally his allies and release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes.

incogman.net/victims-of-pc/more-white-victims/

Where is the public outrage?

This*

We expect it of niggers now

fucking kek

this^

Oh look crackas getting mad over a movie with black ppl it's a movie enjoy it or don't watch it at all

Now post the crackas doing the massacres. Go ahead bet u can make a yearbook with all the kids y'all r killing

And?

It was ok. What I liked the most is how Disney used social media to make it seem as if it were the first super hero flick to have a black lead. People totally fell for that so tip my hat to the Jews at Disney for once again suckering nignogs and snow flakes into buying their products.

It's about niggers

This is the person you're replying to and here's what I have to say...

With the election of Donald Trump, who is a piece of shit con man, the left has collectively lost their fucking minds. Every movie that features female/black protagonists (Ghostbusters, Get Out, Wonder Woman and now We Wuz Kangz) is trumpeted as a milestone in equality while ignoring the literally dozens if not hundreds of movies that have features strong female and/or black protagonists.

What I find interesting is that the biggest cheerleaders for blacks is, ironically, middle-upper class, supposedly straight, white males. I have two theories as to why this is, that white men would refute their entire ethnic group despite the incredible accomplishments it's achieved.

1#: These men grew up with strong, successful fathers and these limp wristed fucking pansies could never live up to their Dad's expectations, so they rebel by attacking the "WHITE MALE PATRIARCHY" because they couldn't cut it in a man's world and shame their fathers who soak themselves to sleep each night with alcohol and kill the pain of having such pathetic losers as sons. Upper middle class white males had an easy upbringing so they grab on to something that has "struggle" because they never had any apart from their sexuality. People born into the middle classes recognise their genuine, unearned privilege over the working classes and underclass. There is a huge, and growing, economic disparity there. But they can't acknowledge that economic privilege, because to do so, and call for action, would put that privilege at risk. So they pretend privilege is all about other demographic differences. Anything but inherited wealth and social status.

2#: They're closet faggots who secretly crave nigger cock.

Seriously, why is there a breed of cringe inducing white men who are soo filled with self-loathing, if not closet faggotry, that they advocate the ascension of an inferior ethnic group?!?

Know what blacks are? They're the unevolved members of our species who lacked intellect, basically mindless creatures content to graze like animals. The ones who had higher I.Q.'s migrated because they wanted to explore due to intellectual curiosity and evolved into whites.

Blacks are literally the dark side of human evolution and by letting them breed like cockroaches and infest white society, we're allowing them to drag us back into the dark ages.

White is the light of knowledge and blacks are the dark abyss of ignorance.

The butthurt in this thread is hilarious

It's a Goodyear movie

Niggers riding rhinos

>make tons of black representation movies
>every black dude is gay or trans

HA HA HA Fucking Classic!

KEK

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities