Let’s talk about your fetish or sexual fantasy. Anything (legal) goes

Let’s talk about your fetish or sexual fantasy. Anything (legal) goes.

Mine is having a submissive employee, like an assistant or secretary. Mad Men style.

I want an asian hot fudge enema slave that I can keep in my basement and spank with whipped cream and spatulas because they make such a nice wet slapping sound

Finding a real woman, that's my fantasy. Strong, independent, respects herself, respectful and courteous towards others, intelligent, knowledgeable, wise, spiritual, flexible, eco-vegan, is into Yoga and meditation, is into Satanism, open-minded, friendly, knows herself, knows what she wants, knows how to get what she wants and is successful at it, kind and sweet, beaming with light, soft and fair skinned, long hair, tan skin, nice curves, sexual but not slutty, confident and proud but not overconfident, balanced and upbeat personality, strong in mind, body and spirit. You know, those women of legend now known as a "myth".

Sex in the rain plz

I’d like to find a woman, make her get fat and watch her breasts get fatter over time, along with the rest of her but mostly her breasts. Not too weird?

Sure, why not?

Blonde hair and blue eyes is a definite plus. Sorry but I'm not sorry but I really like the Aryans. A woman who likes to go on adventures is cool too.

Yeah whatever that kind of woman is too good for me. You asked for my sexual fantasy/fetish and that is what it is.

Watching some chad fuck any girl I care about
Especially my sister

I want to be shed this mortal life and download my consciousness into a digital server, where I'll live out the next thousand years in a mansion on a tropical island surrounded by a harem of AI girls based on all the girls I've ever wanted to fuck.

And once a year my AI host will pop in to grant me any changes I wish to make.

I love exposing my feminist girlfriend to right wing guys online. The humiliation and betrayal of her is so fucking hot. It's terrible and dangerous so I'm trying to stop doing it. Her pics sometimes get posted but rarely thankfully.

Mine is cuck-related. I get off imagining my wife getting fucked by other men. I’m not into any degrading or bull situations. Just a dude basically capitalizing on a situation where her can (and does) do anything he wants to her available and willing body. Of all my faps this scenario is #1.

I had a dream/fantasy as a young teenager who was basically confined to a room with a bed inside of a large facility. At the top of the front door was a digital number display. It would display the number of the next woman to come into the room for me to have sex with. Lined up at the door were millions of women waiting to have sex with me.

That would get rather painful eventually

Typical cuck fantasies. Bracing for more of the same.

Show us an example?

Typical, yes. But it is what it is.

I want to take a nice slim woman and make her a 350+ lb bitch. I want to feed her and pamper her until she gets a queen complex about it. I want her fucking huge and constantly growing.

I want to feed her into a food coma while groping the hell out of her, fuck her while she's too stuffed to move, let her sleep it off and then wake up and repeat.

I have a female domination fetish. Started with just a mixed wrestling and facesitting fetish from age 15-23. Then I dated a really dominant girl who evolved me. Locked me in chastity and made me pretty submissive. Also made me a foot fag. No up the ass stuff but made me go from likeing to be physically controlled by females to being mentally controlled as well. Its pretty dope. I have talked with other folks who have had this effect their sex life negatively. For me I have only let 3 girls I have dated know of it. I am able to switch it up and get my rocks off vanilla style with a chick but if I am on top hammering some chick I am usually thinking of her being in control instead. Anyone else?

I want a cute, soft boy to become my bitch. I want to feminize him, slowly but surely manipulate him into becoming a girl. Lock his cock into chastity and edge him for a few hours every day and allow him a prostate orgasm but only if he takes his estrogen. I'd have him feminize himself and become my little trap fucktoy.

Would be hot if you were female.

damn who's the female model in the screenshot?

>Then I dated a really dominant girl who evolved me.

was she just dominant in personality, or was she fit and strong too?

I've been into femdom since I was a teenager. I went to a dominatrix a few weeks ago, and it was a wonderful experience. I plan on going again soon.

Also, when I was in first grade, a bunch of NBA cheerleaders came to my school and my class got to meet them. I've had a huge fetish for cheerleaders ever since. Once I was at a uni basketball game and I discreetly recorded them while pretending to be on the phone. Someone also put a picture of them up at some art exhibit, so I did the same thing to get a picture of it.

not sure its from reality girls

I want to be forced to become a trap

personality mainly. She grew up ice skating so her legs are stout. I am 6'1 210 and she was 5'4 and 120ish. We would wrestle and I would always take it easy on her and let her pin me down, but one time she got my head between her legs (pic related) and there was absolutely nothing I could do to break out aside from maybe punching or kicking her. Within 30 seconds she knocked me out.

I like a good girl who can suck dick like a champ and will do it *whenever* I ask. Especially in a submissive role.

I have a few.

Be fucked and mistreated by a man in uniform, I want him to use his authority to break me and make me do anything he tells me to, and I mean anything

Fucking an exotic species like a bear
(You said legal but whatever)

I also like really creepy fat old dudes, dad/son teams (legal ages), sports gear, blue collar workers, neckties, and a bunch of twisted dark stuff.

Fuck I hate that kind of femdom. Maybe a girl to be on top like the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position is fine, but fuck no would I want a woman to force me into submission. Soon as I get the chance I would probably beat that woman to death for doing that. If I could get away with it anyway. I would certainly wish her the worst and have no mercy for bad things to happen to her. Either way I fucking hate female domination or any kind of forced domination/forced submission.

Not a footfag, and not fan of cages, but into the dominant girl. I had a gf in the past who was pretty hardcore on this, with long sessions of edging and miking with ruined orgasms, sometimes followed by consumption. I am totally ok vanilla style, that's what I am doing at the moment, but a girl cl that can be dominant sometimes turns me on like crazy.

I want to take my wife and daughter to a swingers party.

yea girl I am with at the moment is pretty vanilla but sometimes will get in a dominant mood. Nothing major though aside from her geting on top and doing some slapping and choking. want her to do me like this

I want to incorporate feet into being a big part of my sexual life. Not my feet just hers

I want my gf to collar me and make me blow men.

It's mostly just that I want to be both a cumslut and have a femdom gf so that's what my brain concocted.

Lucky you, mine is into getting slapped and chocked... Trying to get her to lead the game a bit because I like her quite a lot, but for now the best I'm getting are Asian style massages while I'm tied up and blindfolded. Which is nice but I'd like something more hardcore that I have zero control over

give her a foot massage every night. get her used to it and thn not even half way through threaten to quit. I did this and my girl got upset and stuck her foot in my face and wouldn't let me up. while I massaged one had to smell the other. has grown from there.

so does mine but we switch it up. I try to do to her things that I want her to do or at least lean her in that direction to make her go "lets see how you like me tying your hands up with a belt"

I need to work more on mine, push for some games where she has to lead... But I wonder if her desire to be so submissive comes from how independent and leading she actually is out of bed... Anyway, best of luck with your girl, most of them can be 'tamed', in time

>make her get fat

Is this like an impregnation fantasy, but for impotent betas?

shouldn't this one be in the nostalgia thread?

mindbreak. I want to treat a girl so badly and horrifically I completely destroy her mentally and emotionally and leave her a sobbing, mute wreck for the rest of her life.

most of my fantasies I can make happen, but that one probably never will.

Win

To be dominated in the most primal fashion

go watch that movie where maggie gyllenhall is a secretary