Official Patrice Kino

The guy is so fucking entertaining. He's like the big brother I never had, or the cousins I do have but don't see that often.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0-OUerOmgU

youtube.com/watch?v=6gtgu8j0pN8

youtube.com/watch?v=F16aJQSRec0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
youtube.com/watch?v=cYnPu8Na6ps
youtube.com/watch?v=1YaXlUXjBBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*was

*was

i miss him guys

;_;

patrice kino
tss whats that like is he gonna need keno because hes got cancer or sumthing

The Independence Day discussion is probably the best episode of Opie and Anthony.

good one, chip

career contrarian literally too fat to live becuase amerifats are literally too stupid to eat a salad once in their entire lives

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k

If you haven't already seen it a dozen times you owe it to yourself to check it out, if you have seen it watch it again because it is hilarious.

Not the face off one
>You know i think that movie did stink im sorry Norton!!

youtube.com/watch?v=cYnPu8Na6ps

I found this the other day.

If you haven't, you need to find the patrice o'neal roast ben bailey, norton, colin fucking murdered him and I feel it's the most pure patrice thing ever produced

and does anyone remember the episode where norton made him laugh about the bad guts and lava shits? i think it was about that annorexic cunt

He pissed off the wrong people, pretty obvious assassination.

patrice was a dumb novelty nigger

he was also one of those angry nogs who LITERALLY thought da white man was out to get him and projected all this weird racist shit. people who think he would have been against BLM are out of their minds. he would be 100% behind that shit, albeit only because it makes white people squirm and fight.

sad shit though, funny as fuck guy. he seemed really directionless though. no real motivation. just wanted to eat food and talk shit forever. can't say it isn't surprising he died but horrible way to go

>patrice was a dumb novelty nigger
wow rude!

even I believe that and I hate conspiracy shit but he was a fat black guy with diabetes. even micheal duncan clarke had that big heart negro syndrome

I agree he was paranoid and was unreasonable with his prosecution complex shit but you sound like fucking louis "fat fuck was brilliant but he just wanted to eat"

THATS his girl? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

>you sound like fucking louis "fat fuck was brilliant but he just wanted to eat"
louis ck? i don't get it

Sauce, nigger

thats what my nigga lantrel said and i believe him

I only had two comedians that could actually make me laugh Patrice and John Pinette. Both of them died on me only a few years apart from each other.

Now I have no one who can make me laugh.
Why is life such shit?

fawkin home run

How have I never seen this clip until yesterday?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YaXlUXjBBQ

>see people talking about some fat nigger on Sup Forums
>check out his comedy special
>"white people do this! Black people do that!"
>10 mins later
>"White people!"
>"White people, y'all are crazy!
>"White people"
>"White people"
>"WHITE PEOPLE!"

then i come here and everyone is all "oh Patrice O'Neal was a GENIUS!"

>racial humor is inherently bad
Patrice was the only person who ever made me feel an ounce of, not even sympathy, but brotherhood with the common black man

yeh well when i watch comedy, i wanna laugh. I wanna hear jokes. Not some fat nigger pretend to be smart by talking about WHITE PEOPLE all the fuckin' time.

That one special theres some black dude up in the front row with a white girlfriend, cue Patrice:

>OH DAS A PRETTY WHITE GURL RITE DERE
>IF SHE WENT MISSING, YOU KNOW THEY'D FIND HER
>BLACK WOMEN GO MISSING, WHO CARES
>MAN DAS A HIGH CLASS WHITE WOMAN

this shit went on for like 15 fuckin minutes.

>LOOK AT THIS BLACK WOMAN, SHE BE MAD COZ A BROTHER GOT A WHITE GURL
>BLACK WOMEN KNOW IF SHE GO MISSING, AIN'T GOONA BE NO SEARCH PARTY!
>WHEN I SEE A WHITE WOMAN, I GET NERVOUS!
>I BUY RECEIPTS SO IF A WHITE WOMAN GETS MURDERED, THEY CAN"T ACCUSE ME!

It just kept going and going, like the dude doesn't even have punch lines or actual jokes, he's literally "white people do this: the comedian".

Lame observations which white people lap up so they can feel better about themselves.
Like, he's just awkward and cringey, ALWAYS talking about white people. Like, dude, get over it ffs.

Patrice was gold on O&A, his standup is shit.

Patrice, Anthony, Jimmy are probably the three funniest people that you could put together.

On their own they are shit, but together they were comedy magic.

>mfw that advice he gave on talking to, and getting girls
He made me feel like I could really do it and do it well.. He was like the friend that psyched you up to talk to that girl you've been eyeing but never said anything to.

now imagine that with Anthony Cumia interjecting every statement with facts and quips with Jim Norton doing his characters sprinkled in.

Damn I missed those days, used to blast them on the job site and the crew would laugh their ass off and be very productive until the show was over.

>his standup is shit.
Literally the opposite of reality; my God what a shit opinion lmao

I usually do a cycle of his appearances once or twice a year.

Been awhile since my last one (been listening to so many nopies and the new show), but just listening to one appearance made me remember how fucking funny he was.

I'm still holding out on technology that can bring the dead back to life

Maybe you should stop buying comedians in bulk.