How exactly could i go about finding someone to take me in and "own" me...

how exactly could i go about finding someone to take me in and "own" me? like basically they take me in and i become their property and do everything they wish. i have literally given up on living and don't care anymore, my family/parents hate me so i figured it would be good if i got out of their hair. i just want to please someone and make them happy, at least then i'd finally be doing something with my life

19, mtf tranny
BC, Canada

>a fucking leaf

oh, didn't know i was on Sup Forums
nice trips btw

Kill yourself, let satan own your faggot ass.

This is what you get for falling for the tranny meme you fucking idiot. Kill yourself, you've gone too far. Now you know why half of trannyfags kill themselves, the other half live in their mom's basement and RP on /r9k/ until they die of hormone dosing complications, usually a heart attack.

Just neck yourself now.

Hello, user.

I normally start "good morning" threads; logging on tonight was a freak thing. I sadly can't help you with that. I do want you to know though that there are those of us on here that care about you even though we don't know you. Have you thought of maybe finding a career based on helping others?

I hope you can find the answers you seek. Don't give up; you're still young. I'll be rooting for you.

It might be two hours early, but Good morning, user.

Pics and I'll consider it. And by "pics", I mean face and body with timestamp. I don't want to ship you out to Seattle to train you just to pick you up and find out you have dude-face.

i'm a huge pussy and don't want to kill myself, that's why i want to let someone own me, so i can at least bring someone some hapiness/pleasure

youre a bully, go away

thanks a lot user, but i really don't have anything going for me in my life at all so there isn't really anything i could do

well i've only been on hormones for 6 months so far so i don't think i look like a girl at all yet but here ya go
my eyebrows really need to be done and obviously i need to get rhinoplasty for my jewish nose but i don't think i'm terrible
and like i said, only 6 months in so my boobs are tiny still but if you still want a pic i'll post one

>there are those of us on here that care about you even though we don't know you
Literally just you. Everybody else wants degenerate fuckwits who chose a life that leads to depression then bitch and whore for attention to remove themselves from the earth and stop wasting resources.

OP is worse than a fucking meth addict. At least addiction is the result of a fucktarded mistake, OP CHOSE depression and chemical dependence and to be a laughingstock and disappointment to his family.

Keep your head up user. Everyone has the power to make things better for themselves.

Kill it with fire before it lays eggs! Holy shit OP please be trolling. You aren't even a feminine man, you look like a pedo burned out stoner with a hormone imbalance.

hon alert, nice facial structure. seriously, just detransition and be a handsome male

ouch

thank you :)

yeah, i figured you'd say that, no reason my parents and family hate me

This is good advice. The noose has to male solid contact with your neck, don't pet your chin get in the way or it'll hurt.

The goal is a clean break when the slack runs out. Partial suspension hanging seems pretty comfy too, painless and quick. Just make sure nobody finds you before you check out for keeps.

Come to America, just over the border and I'll feed and clothe you to basically be my maid. Clean up and shit, mow my lawn, pick up dog shit that sort of stuff. I don't care what you do but you can't fuck dudes in my house though. Deal?

You've gotta be trolling. Nobody can be this offputting and weird looking and think they "pass"

Are you a freelance comedian of some sort? I mean is this a bit?

Sorry, mate. You're a little too manly for me. I love the idea of a transplant slave, since it makes it easier to foster a sense of dependence, but between that nose, that jaw, and that skin, we're looking at at least two surgeries, probably three. Plus tits. That's quite an investment for a complete mystery.

No telling how much I'd have to train you once you got here, either. Not just sexually, but things like keeping my house clean and keeping a conversation flowing when I have company over.

Best of luck to you, but I don't really want to invest the time and effort into a complete wild card.

you'd seriously take me? lol

i said i don't think i pass at all
seeyeah, i figured, why would anyone even take me lol, i'm just a disgusting hon

Hello, user.

I can relate to that feeling. In 2008 I graduated high school but had become hindered, sometimes bedridden by illness. It took almost a decade to find some medicine that would work for me and help me with my dietary needs. When I was your age I thought my life was over and tried everything to prove it wasn't for a while out of desperation.

Eventually it all came to naught; and the two job evaluation programs I went through just told me to go on Social Security. I kept seeing different doctors; but eventually I lost hope and was just seeing them for something to do. I did this for a long while until a new doctor prescribed me something that helped a lot. I could keep food down; I wasn't throwing my back out from vomiting or choking on my stomach acid nor was I constantly crapping or having dizzyspells. I've been working since December of 2016 now.

It can get better. I'd encourage you not to give up like I did. It may be worth trying to create your own goings if nothing is going for you.

I need to go to bed; but I will be rooting for you, user. I wish you sweet dreams and new opportunities; if not that then the chance to make them.

I mean you're not gonna murder me or end up killing yourself in my house are you? If not, I don't see why it couldn't work.

thanks a lot user, the kind words are nice to hear, good luck to you as well

no i wouldn't, i haven't really thought too much about how i'd leave my family without causing an uproar though, legally they don't have any say over me but i'd rather leave on good terms because they already hate me but keep me trapped here

>tranny
>......

Just kill yourself already(it just a matter of time anyway)

Of course he'll eventually kill himself. They all do if they live long enough.

eh, maybe? as useless as i am i'm too much of a pussy to commit sudoku

Just tell them what they want to hear.

dats a fukin ez 1, sel ur soul 2 da devil wite boi

Don't fucking kill yourself. Don't listen to these faggot edgelords. Focus on becoming the best person you can become.

i guess i probably should've figured this part out before i posted this thread but i'm gonna see how they take me wanting to move out

bls show me da wei

i can't become a good person, i'm useless, dropped out of highschool because cancer and depression, now i'm just a 19 year old neet dropout tranny that leeches off my parents and is hated by my family

You can become a good person. You dropped out? So fucking what. Go get your God damned GED or whatever the equivalent is up there. Get WHATEVER job you can get. McDonald's or whatever will take you. Boom, you're alrwady better off than a good portion of the planet and it's not too far off from getting back on track. You're only 19 your life is just getting started. Don't give me that I can't bullshit.

Oregonfag here
25, decent job, have a place of my own.
Is that too far for you to come to?
Might work out to have someone to clean the place and cook and all that. Maybe I'll even buy some cute maid outfits for you to wear.

Don't listen to this autistic kid.You're already a faggot there's no turning back on this road that you took,,,

Now the courage to kys just gonna come when you're in the edge,but dont get your hopes up a gay leafy cant survive much long

i don't care about my life anymore, i don't care to fix it at this point, sorry but i can't be helped if i'm not willing to try

oregon wouldn't be too far at all

pic related

I could see it happening then.
Always wanted a live-in maid to tease.

Type Straypup in a google search and go to link. There you will find what you are looking for.

well idk, add me on snap, i'm gonna chat with the parents and see what they say tomorrow, i should've done it sooner but oh well, also, not trying to make you change your mind, i just don't want to get there then have you realize you made a mistake, i'm 5'11 and haven't worked on my voice at all yet so i'm assuming that's a huge turnoff for most people that would even consider taking me

sc: daltybimbo

fetlife.com

You'll find somebody pretty quickly there.

And just why don't you care about your life? You obviously care enough to keep yourself alive. You just don't want the fucking responsibility. You're afraid. You doubt yourself and your strength of will. If you truly didn't care about your life you'd just stay home and not care how your parents feel or treat you but it's killing you and you want to escape that to MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER. So the me again how you don't want to better your position in life.

DO IT

i guess you're right, i don't want the responsibility but also i've been unemployed and leeching off my parents for a while now despite being a dropout and them having multiple job positions they could give me due to them owning some businesses
yet because im such a lazy little shit i still refuse and stay home and play video games and browse the web all day, like, i'm not so lazy that i wont do stuff like cooking and cleaning, but i never do enough for my fucking family and no matter how hard i try to please them it's always "why are you so useless? you need to do more than that"

maybe i will end up doing that, who knows

aliens man

Okay you ever think you drank the kool-aid so to speak? Maybe you're not really worthless but between your family and people on here constantly reinforcing the idea in your head, you're convinced that's the truth. Well, sure maybe you need to grow up in a couple ways but your family calling you useless all the time doesn't help. Who cares if they could help you out, that's not going to be marked as an accomplishment in your brain. You're going to think Oh I'm so useless my family had to get me a job.

drank the kool-aid? am i slow? i really have no idea what you mean by that
well no, that would be an accomplishment if i actually managed to be there every day, which i know i would but a week ago a close friend died so i basically sunk back into depression again
the problem is that my parents always need me to do more, i can try really hard, do every single chore and thing that needs to be done around the house and whenever they ask me to do something i do it, but even then they complain i'm not doing enough
i can find the motivation to do things for others, but for myself i find doing anything pretty difficult, no idea why

Drinking the kool-aid is a reference to the mass suicide where they poisoned the drinks. So like you bought the lie basically

interesting, i'd never heard of that before, basically i'd be willing to anything for another person but don't care enough to do anything for myself

>i'd be willing to anything for another person
Anything?

i'm quite sure it would be anything, why? what did you have in mind?

Work on yourself. Become a more complete person. Do that for me.

Just fetish stuff, really.
Lots of bondage, vibrators for days on end, exhibitionism, etc.

lol, i'll try, i've gotta work on my voice and become a really good cook before anyone would be willing to take me obviously so i guess i'll focus on those things, no one wants a tranny that sounds like a guy, well at least i don't think they would

well i'm really into bondage, not too sure about exhibitionism, like in public or just bringing other people over to "play" with me?

Wearing cute clothes in public, really short skirts, exposing your panties, with a vibrator in.
Maybe strip down to just lingerie at night, go for a walk.

well if you owned me i couldn't really say no to any of that, not that i would anyway, but my body is pretty bad atm, i don't really have an ass or boobs, and i need to get laser or just shave everything every couple of days to stay hairless, i'd definitely prefer laser so in the future i don't need to shave

All in due time.
Should do some cardio and squats, that's all it takes.

it's kinda sad, dumb tranny. you are not attractive as a male but ugly as hell as a ``````````girl"""""

Move to vancouver, go gay clubbing, get AIDS, the gobbermint will take you in

Agreed get kill your gender confused ass

yeah, i'll start doing squats for sure, i mean, my weight is fine in case you thought that's what i meant by my body, just that i have a twinkhon body and my endurance is terrible

t-thank you master~

that sounds pretty unenjoyable