Hi Sup Forums, female 17. i wanna die but im too much of a pussy to do anything. anyone wanna do it for me? pic related

hi Sup Forums, female 17. i wanna die but im too much of a pussy to do anything. anyone wanna do it for me? pic related

Wanna die is part of living, it never goes away. Welcome, enjoy it

If pic is related, pic can include a goddamn timestamp. Otherwise it's just an attention grab.

Timestamp and maybe!

Don't do it, your lizard needs you. But seriously, gtfo with that shit. This is a shitty way of attention whoring. Show tits if you wanna garner real interest.

join the military you lbgt faggot hipster bitch

underage b&?

nice lizard post more of him/her i love it

I'd rather see more of the lizard, is that a horned lizard?

Breasts or scoot

can i do your pussy?

What's wrong with your nose?

also if u wanna die
give me that 14 inches tv, im gona use it for my psone

Why post a picture of the lizard? Fuck off.

timestamp needed?? also, no attention grab i just wanna die

What's it's name?

That nose

you can see that in youtube without having to "roll" or guess or none of that bullshit. And I think it's a "horned dragon".

Lizards are poisonous. Suck your Lizard's semen so it can poison and kill you.

Think it's a ring bro

georgie, and hes a bearded dragon

Yes. Timestamp needed.
We wanna make sure you aren't just stealing all of these pics from your friend's facebook. Timestamp, or we're assuming that it's all a work of fiction yadda yadda.

Seriously, you don't want to die. If this is you in the photo, all jokes aside, life is beautiful and don't throw it away.

Timestamp

No, look on the left nostril.

And I can see tits on Tumblr, what's your fucking point?

ummm Sup Forums im dumb. how to do a time stamp

m-mods

Either take a photo with time and date or write it on a sheet of paper.

Sure. I'll happily choke you out until you ran out of breath and but you have to let me fuck your mouth first and you have to leave a suicide note.

Why faggot? at least wait for the reveal... You fucking kids just jumping the gun

Grab a piece of paper, and a marker, write today's date on the paper. Time is also helpful, if you want to really prove that you are legit.

I didn't shout it you dumb nigger. lowercase implies I was pensive. gb2reddit

>No, look on the left nostril.

My left, or your left?

Hang the lizard

>also, no attention grab i just wanna die

wrong, if that was the case, there was no need at all to specify your gender. you damn well know you're attention whoring.

Underage b&.
That out of the way, you're too young to want to die. You have your whole life ahead of you. Do something, anything. You're clearly not happy doing what you're doing, if you want to die, so do something else. Start a band, make a youtube channel, paint some pained art.

lol you all are falling for this? "she"s actually playing dumb on how to do a timestamp?

abandon threadddddd.

this good enough?

>pic related

Love the CRT in the background. Rather than a timestamp, could you just take a picture of a cigarette commercial playing on the TV?

The point of this thread is attention whoring you fucking retard. It's not about the lizard or her mental issues. If it was, she would just post about her issues ANONYMOUSLY. As in, not postin pics of herself, and or revealing her gender. Dumbass.

Implies you were "pensive" pensive!!! Yea, sell it little man

show us your stripes Tony the Tiger

timestamp

Stage left

^This

Sorry, but the most important thing about a /time/ stamp is the /time/. You are looking more and more fake by the moment.

nah gotta do it again but with less clothes

sorry i posted my gender?? didnt know it was that big of a whoop

>Stage left

Heavens to Mergatroyd....

what has Sup Forums become.

what part of TITS OR GTFO do you not understand you retarded faggot? you should kill yourself if you are not capable of showing us your shitty little titties. this is Sup Forums play by the rules or GTFO.

id choke you out just how you like it

Put a fucking spoon on your nose while you're at it.

You remind me of my terrible Canadian ex. If you are anything like her you should kill yourself

post video of ur dad raping ur ass

...sure.

You don’t have to listen to them baby, don’t let them pressure you into doing things you don’t want to do!!

it's a trap time to go home boys

>Friday

Why do you want to kill yourself

DID I STUTTER you fucking faggot? SHOW US YOUR SHITTY TITTIES OR GET THE FUCK OUT. only newfags care about what fucking time it is, us oldfags want to see your naked bare shitty titties and then we will humor your initial request.

post dick, faggot

cant post my dad raping me if hes dead

Congrats. You've figured out how to do a timestamp. Written down is preferred. Next is "You're depressed with a cellphone." but at that point, I don't exactly care. 15 minutes for a timestamp is long enough to make me lose interest.

Please call the suicide hotline: 18002738255

No matter what is happening to you right now, it can get better.

Honestly just tits or gtfo

Reported for underage

its not "timestamp or GTFO" you idiot.

Show tits and then you will receive sympathy

lol just wanted someone to kill me, didnt want all this talk

i have a friend for another country shes also 17 and have this suicidal tendencies, whats wrong with this 2000's people?

please just get naked now or something

TITS or GTFO

How the fuck you think that's gonna work?

>17
MODS

Only newfags call other newfags newfag, newfag!

you guys are literally asking an underage girl to send you all nudes

MODS DELETE THIS UNDERAGE USER

17 is pretty fucking old for a lizard, you probably are going to die of old age soon so don't worry.

There's no real problems in anyone's lives now. Previous generations had war to worry about. We just have safe spaces and feelings to contend with today

lies

this. also reported for no tits.

reported for reporting that you reported in violation of a global rule

Here, stare at this and call me when you're dead

Nigga all u do is sit in a running car and die of carbon monoxide.
You too stupid to do that?

tits for Sup Forums

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

MODS MODS

TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Go to bed Ciara nobody gives a fuck about you

Girl your just seeing how shitty the world is. Your probably going to be fine since your cute. So your going to be fine in life, its just rough until you decide to go to college (STEM or nothing) or get a job. Also read rules, no underage on this board

year?