The Avengers could just be these 2. They don't really need anyone else

The Avengers could just be these 2. They don't really need anyone else.

Superman is the Justice League all by himself.

if he weren't dead

She's not even strong in the movies. Maybe strange and vision. Vision because he's essentially invulnerable and ridiculously smart and strong, and strange does everything vision can't because magic is overpowered

Not really
Everyone and their mother has a plan to take him down. He gets beaten quickly all the time

We talking Superman here or Snyderman?
Because there's a difference.

No the guy with mech wings and the guy with a hunting bow are essential to the team.

Don't forget spy woman with pistol. Avengers would be finished without her.

Strange and Wanda teamup when?

She gets bested so many times in civil war and its very satisfying to watch

I'm pretty sure Strange and Thor have it handled pretty well.
Witch can come to be a distraction to all the boy goons, I guess. And she can help out every now and then.

Nice, I'm gonna call Cavill Snyderman from now on.

This whole thing could be summed up into "Snyderman is amoral and a puppet to his dead dad."

Pr0n when?

AHH TONY HELP MAGIC

ASTRAL SEX

Yeah... No.

Who is gonna shoot arrows?

This pic is such a made up bullshit-bait.

Based.

>posts comic published 2 years before MoS
Yeah this is totally the superman we all know and love

You mean this?

>In 1980, Superman teaches a guy a lesson the old fashioned way in front of a cheering audience.

>In Man of Steel, Superman destroys a man's livelihood without him even knowing why.

Both films have problems, but I wouldn't say these scenes necessarily reflect them very well. It's more stuff like when it comes to MoS.

OMG, that's probably not taken out of context in any way. That Superman is a mad man, Snyder is right! He's the original anti-hero, or a heroic villain if you will.

Superman with a sense of humour. Always the best one

>reaching at straws to defend this piece of shit movie
I swear MoS has the most autistic fanbase.

why does she lose the accent after Age of Ultron?

>HA HA HAAA HAAAAA !!
fucking kek why is that so funny

It's not even reached or made up unlike this shit .

>t.mental gymnast
Whatever.

>being this mad when someone brings some real images instead of made-up bait.

Why are you posting Clark Kent's hat?

>t. none response
Squall.exe

I wasn't mad, I was mocking you.
We all know Superman has been portrayed in myriad of ways throughout his 78 years of history, but the essence of the character stays pretty consistent most of the time, and when you deviate from that like Snyder did, you get a mixed response.

>post comics where Superman decided to cure child cancer only when Lex Luthor made his own death unavoidable.
Very nice.

And again there's nothing in Superman what Snyder made wrong or out of character.

wasnt this an avengers thread?

To be fair, the sliding power scale of these sorts of characters has always been a problem in the comics so you could say they're being faithful to the material.

Not anymore.

He's alive at the end of BvS so everything's fine.

Iron Man, Thor and Hulk are also pretty useful.

What about the Vision?

One was played for laughs, the other was deadly serious.

You'd understand the difference if you weren't burdened with crippling autism.

>magic is OP

Not against Asguardian fucker or the Infinity Gauntlet, which can itself control time and dimensions.

>21 major differences
>the first one is a minor difference
Good one.

>posting meme grantmorrisonman

>Ha-ha, cause it's so funny to trigger confrontation and humiliate person using violence simply cause he was dickhead.

More mental gymnastics please.