The anti-beatles

who's the opposite of the beatles?
and why

The Spice Girls

Wings

Because the Beatles are the worst musical act of all time and Wings are the greatest of all time.

Death Grips
>One band made shitty music
>The other backed up a druggie vocalist
You decide which is which

Who even has this opinion?

Only people that are way smarter than you.

The Shaggs

the doors, maybe, they don't have anything in common

Rolling Stones

Come on, everyone knows this

>The Doors suck.
>The Beatles are the most important contemporary artists of present day.

Makes sense.

Frank Zappa
Is this even a question

Frank Zappa owes his entire career to the Beatles.

Whoops, my phone autocorrected "Doors" to "Beatles" and vice versa

fpbp

Came here to post this

you're so right because the fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

So? He's the polar opposite of them

wings cover of love is strange is very good, just a reminder

>beatles wrote fun music that is beloved throughout the ages
>franky z wrote annoying forgettable music that was never taken more seriously by anyone than by himself

I too think the Italian Pedo is correct..

That's why he's a huge Wings fan like myself. Only idiots think the Beatles are good.

;)

(user's note: this last sentence has made me realize i will never become a pro sentence-writer)

who the fuck are the wings anyway bad answer

You best check yourself. No faggots allowed in this thread.

more like the wangs probly

Moms and Dads from Utah.

Tom yiork and the radioheads

I've never been to Utah, but I'd still trust their opinions over most Sup Forums posters.

Yes; started as a fractured but great band, lost members and replaced them with worse, became poppy.
Beatles: started poppy, lost a member and added a better one, became a fractured but awesome band.

Insane Clown Possee

Objectively The Residents