WHY THE FUCK ARE AMERICANS SO RETARDED?

WHY THE FUCK ARE AMERICANS SO RETARDED?

look I am not even going to suggest gun laws because they will just come up with a million excuses to say they wont work, I just want to know how they can be happy with the current state things are, do they just want to fuck themselves into oblivion? Fucking americunts man, I wouldnt give a shit but I am mexican and all their gun shit fucks up my city too since I live near the border

FUCK YOU YANKEES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wat?

i already graduated schooling so im not too worried for myself so i really just enjoy all the other things

because who fucking cares about people i don't know

that's it really

living in a free society means you get to have cool shit and not give a fuck about anyone else. stop trying to make me have to give a shit. go be miserable in your little commie nanny state country where everything is for the good of the people and not for the freedom of the individual

Fact is Americans are ok with a few kids getting killed every now and then to protect a right essential to our freedom. Keep being mad tho. We sure as shit dont give a fuck aside from the whiny shit liberals.

fucking this

In my opinion, we need to make it so that
-There is at lwat 1 police officer in every school
-Make it harder for mentally ill people to buy weaponry
-Make it easier for mentally ill people to seek help

ok no problem with you, you already are a vet bro

>sneak behind guard when he goes pee
>blow his brains out
>now I have better gun
>improve massacre
>????

/thread

ok 2 guards

they never pee at the same time

did your brain just explode

I said police officer. Last time i checked police officers carry shit like glock 17s and not auto rifles.

>totally wasn't a false flag kek

Ben "facts don't care about your feelings" Shapiro makes a sexy woman.

There was an armed guard at this school in Florida. He and the gunman “never crossed paths” according to police.

These threads aren’t even subtle bait anymore.

thread over boys pack it up

Things that we don't ban but kill more kids than guns: pools, solid food, medicine, and cars.

lol thats so sad and so fucked up and so true

i honestly feel bad for people who live in america lol, what a fucking shithole

you mean he ran away

the american way of thought is to find a better guard, make a better solution, capitalize on this, innovate, think and dream up some crazy and amazing way that has never been seen before to keep people safe all while retaining our rights

the shithole communist lefist school of thought is to start stripping away the rights of the masses and make them all suffer 'for our own good'

Literally said I am not suggesting gun bans fucking brainlet

Because the guard was in a seperate building. The shooting took place in the freshmen building, there were no guards in the freshmen building.

Where are all the douglas memes? I miss them already

so if two gunman separate then guards wont do shit?
>go building A and shoot to draw guard
>friend on B place guns down every faggot while guard is sucking dick at A

>Implying that school shooters have friends
Name the last school shooting where there were two gunmen.

The mentally ill are less likely than the average person to commit a violent crime but much more likely to be the victim of a violent crime. The majority of criminals are not mentally ill and putting them in the same category as the mentally ill hurts people who are just trying to live there lives.

Because Mexico doesn't have more crime than the us.

Meidnik

>that is all.

these killings are good for flower and stuffed animal toy sales

user, you know this doesn't work on Euromutants. You'd think it would, but it doesn't. They're just too dense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
United States 4.88
United Kingdom 0.92

op is an oven dodger

>1000's of citations needed

Columbine 2: Electric Boogaloo

HAHAHAHAHAHA Look! Someone from an inferior country having an opinion. How sweet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW WILL I NOT SHOOT PEOPLE NOW DRUMPF!
BAN EM CAN EM PUT THEM IN A HEAP COLLECT THEM PROTECT THEM TAKE THE FINAL LEAP IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL I'LL BE KILLED BY NIGGER THIEF, I DONT CARE THAT I DONT USE THEM ITS JUST MY BELIEF

I will say this, there are a few states here that don't do any sort of background checks for guns sales, as long as you've got ID and cash, they'll sell you a gun. That, I believe is a problem worth fixing and raising the legal age of purchase to 21+.

>wikipedia

yeah, the US is surely the cause of your troubles in Cartelotopia

1. If the government can't be bothered to fully cover the cost of basics like reasonable classroom sizes, computers and up-to-date books, what makes you think they'd care enough to pay for security guards, equipment and training?
2. If this is a mental health issue, then what is the plan to address mental health problems in the most medicated country on earth?
3. If this is a societal/cultural problem, then how exactly would you address that?

>because who fucking cares about people i don't know

Yet, you're the first motherfucker who screams, "The Mexicans are stealing our jobs." Then for some reason you want *others* to care about *you*.

Hypocrite.

Dude, Mexico is a shit hole. The fuck do you mean America sucks? Are you being ironic on purpose? Is this satire?

You know the Mexican cartels bring in illegal weapons into the US, right?

OP is an idiot and a faggot, but you are overestimating the threat to your freedom, and undervaluing the cost of a maniacal attachment to ready firepower. You've willingly traded your freedom for cheap TVs and easy-to-get credit. Your country is owned and operated by robber-barons. They don't need to hold a gun to your head when they hold the mortgage on your house.

he makes a sexy everything except his actual self.

Doesn't the us have what 300 million people compared to how many in little tiny England?

Okay fair go, my family was killed in an acid attack but only cos the guy fired hundreds of rounds of acid into a crowd...

And as for knives, you're right. It's peoples ability to whip 60 knives a minute into people that makes them so deadly.

Sarcasm, btw. I know yanks don't get it.

the United States is a dumbshit country full of dumbshit people who lack the ability to read.

Second amendment: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Ban guns. All the tiny-dicked insecure alt-right hicks who want one can join the fucking National Guard.

>tiny benis teehee

>I am Mexican
>America is shit
>So many wetbacks fleeing to US

bait/10 op nice try

america is retarded because dumbfuk greedy republican conservatives are anti-education, they like their base dumb as shit so they will vote for them and keep them in power.

do you even know what a rate is or how it works?

>as long as I'm not directly affected by gun violence and I get to keep my guns i don't care

Tell me, if you get killed by gun violence, what will you be free to do then?

>DAMN YOU DRUMPFKINS

94th USA
95th ~ 148th all shithole countries
149th Belgium

USA's position in this list is really telling. It's very abnormal for a developed country to have such a high homicide rate.

Maybe we should build a wall.

It's this ideology of individualism that continues to destroy the necessary obligations that continue to run our free society.

Go fuck yourself

Shithole country confirmed

the mexican side of the american/mexican border is more violent than any american city due to drug cartels.

the term yankee is an american term describing anyone above the mason/dixon line or the mississippi river, not just a term meaning "north of me"

1/10. troll harder faggot.

That is not where the term Yankee comes from. You are retarded.

Simple

the term yankee refers to anyone on the union side of the civil war or anyone from the northern states.

some ukers use it to refer to the whole country, but not mexicans.

you know, if you're not sure about something you can google it...

just sayin.

>implying death magically reshapes monkey skulls to be identical to all the others
>no difference hurrr