Post your rides

Post your rides.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com.au/pin/649433208736459648/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haahaha nice truck u stupid retarted faggit bitch

GM vehicles are already big enough pieces of shit, you had to go and make it even worse.

>OP is bait post anyway

hows the underside of your bumper doin?

What is the best full-sized truck manufacturer?

Lol you retarded fucking shit skin nigger, that isn't your truck. Fucking emo fag. Go an hero, do us all a favor.

Dis nigga roll phat. Brit slags love blak salami.

>Post your rides.
Posts a car from Pinterest

pinterest.com.au/pin/649433208736459648/

Except mine is black.

I don’t wanna post my mug on here.

All my pictures have me in it with the bizike.

This shit

what is that? I have a 1990 BMW 535i, no pics, but she just hit 111111 miles today.

'91 525i, this is an older pic but I'm looking into getting it completely restored this year

I want it to look like this when it's done.

Dat ass though.

sweet. I have the same color. The straight 6 is a pretty good engine. Manual or automatic?

My 2011 325i

manual, do you also have the ultramarine colored interior?

It's done 54,000 Km's, bought it at 52,000 for 25,995 NZD

Jealous

Not mine but close

I do. It is like we are car buddies. Manual as well. Mine is low mileage, and maintenance is a pain (I have 3 cars)

This is weird because that color combo was the rarest one they made of that model, didn't think I'd talk to someone else who owned almost the same car.

At least the engine compartment is large and makes it easy to work on, I'm going to replace my slave cylinder monday.

I didnt know england niggers
I bet they have a funny word for you like talky monkey or something cute huh boy

>This is weird because that color combo was the rarest one they made of that model, didn't think I'd talk to someone else who owned almost the same car.
yes. For the 535, the manual transmission is also rare. I don't know about the 525.
I replaced my factory radio last week as it finally died. I miss it already.

my daily

Honda. The Ridgeline is top of it's class.