Let us settle this once and for all. is he white?

let us settle this once and for all. is he white?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/m/fb586022-c316-39dd-9e0d-631da903d58a/ss_nikolas-cruz,-target-practice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks native

Yup! Just your average Sup Forumstard

yes he's a white nationalist too probably got some negro genes in there somewhere which triggers some white nationalists but still acceptable by most

Yes, you can tell by the fact that his skin is white

He’s a redhead. Duh

With a name like Cruz, you know he's at least half a beaner.

LA CREATURA

>is he white?

what is your definition of 'white'?
where I come from, southern europeans aren't considered white.
this guy is technically white but not really white.

He’s not white.

Le 56%. Typical American Mutt

son i'm dissapoint

>white
Kay....

spoiler alert
you don't need to be full white to act like white supremicst racist idiot

If he was brown he'd looknlike a young obama munkee

grand champion

>56%

He's American "white"

>Cruz

No.

>Adopted

>Cruz
100% spic

Well there you go. Only shitskins have so many kids that they need to start giving them away.

I hate this meme stop labeling all school shooters as white

oh wait

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICANAS.

There are more black teenage murderers than white teenage murderers.

Don't blame us just because black teenagers are too fucking dumb for public school.

To niggers and Jews? Yes.
To actual whites? No.
This shooting is firmly in the “gun control” category as far as the media is concerned so it really doesn’t matter.

she's hot but not white

but that's serial killers vs black kids shooting other black kids. but thanks for being triggered like me.

Why do you think black teenagers in Chicago are murdering one person at a time?

They are also serial killers, they just happen to be dumber versions of white serial killers.

>Cruz
Spic daddy
Also he claimed his mother eas Jewish

He is half spic, half Jew.
But the media will claim he's white. He'll, they claimed Zimzam was white.

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>tan skin
>hairy eyebrows
>mong face
>short

lol no way man. no way

Genetically he may not be but never the less he's white passing and believed in white nationalism, of course he's considered white

>Cruz
>Brown eyes
>Tan skin

No, you fucking cuck.

not even remotely white passing to me. im being sincere no trolling. i thought he was 'light skinned' mexican

the infamous white ancestry played him as Forrest griffin.
That kid was a Latino among other Latinos in paradise.

This

thanks for trying to make me feel better but that doesn't seem accurate and even if it was the media doesn't care about that and only about us whites

>white nationalism
>nationalism means white, right?
>I think it's referring to the nation of white... there is a nation called "white", right?
>one sec let me go check huffington post so i can remember what they said

he was adopted shit head. who knows what the fuck he really is

In Ohio mixing Slavs with Irish is not southern European. That's a 5th generation chicano white Latino. Beats most of Spain.

So if I adopt an African, he becomes white?

Looks completely white to me and i'm half mexican

White people always want to believe what they want to believe so of course he's not white, he's an evil beaner cockroach

White enough tonclaim to be white and talk with neo nazis on facebook at least.

Adopted, dipshit.

His real mother, shit head

What’s his birth certificate say?

You tell me

as someone who lives around a lot of mexicans this is pretty obvious but he's latched on to the maga/white nationalist mentality out of insecurity and has pretty light skin so he likely tries to pretend he isn't mexican to try to counter his insecurities

0/10 try again

>i'm half mexican
there's why you think that lol. no offence i swear. you just dont know

His middle name is still De Jesus, try again niggerfaggot

If Mexicans are white, then I guess the guy is white.

but you're going off the last name from his adopted parents. you make no sense

jews

this

exactly not trying to be a dick to mexicans. it is just pretty annoying this kid is being described as a white nationalist when he was obviously a mentally ill brown kid

ok see white nationalist is a mentality, it can be adopted by those who arent overtly white

No

have you heard of the high elves?

so what happens if the next school shooter is a little of all races

there's your ignorance talking, there's a lot of white mexican's actually but you wouldn't know that because you never leave your trailer park

Not white, from Spain

Canadian!

He’s green. Hulk sad.

>he got got by fake news
They already said he wasn't a WN and that the story was made up.

>Cruz
>White
LOL

He’s green! Hulk sad.

Pretty sure he's a bosmer wood elf from oblivion

>adopted

(((Elves)))

Then they aren't white. He's a light skinned spic. End of story retard liberal.

>De Jesus

LOL just end yourself libcuck.

His last name is Cruz. Even if he was adopted by a Mr. Cruz, being raised to believe you're a so if can have lasting consequences for a child's development.

Also he biological mother is Jewish.

That's not what I said, he doesn't look like a white mexican to me either, he just looks white, period.

America is honestly so fucked.. Actual people supposedly died and all your media is doing is using the story to spread their political bullshit. He may be white, but he's clearly not 100% there. His face is deformed. He's mentally retarded. But I guess that doesn't matter because white privilege.
All school shooters may be white, all terrorist are arabs though. But you're not allowed to say that though. In america at least. How is a retard able to buy a rifle though? Seriously.
I cant wait to watch your civil war from across the ocean. Its the jew run media. Believe it or not.

he's white but he's got japs eyes.

My guess: Russian

Both Cruz and de Jesus are shit tier spic last names among Mexicans. There goes his better life his Indian ancestors were so racist to breed him and bleach him with inbred and whatever they could find.

Forrest griffin looks like a monkey as a white man. That's Irish and slav.

Well is name is De Jesus Cruz.
>in b4 adopred
He's a spic. Get over it.

Facts matter, not your personal thoughts and feelings. I swear liberals are retarded.

Tide has been able to confirm Nikolas did NOT use Tide products! Tide is committed to mental health; if you or someone you know is having dark thoughts, tell someone!

Whiter than Melania? Check.
Would not look out of place on a pair of skis in PyeongChang? Check.

Whiteboy is white.

Looks like some kind of mix of slav and spic.

He's white, moron. He was adopted by an Hispanic family. Jesus christ, you're dim.

>>>White

No, but a couple adopting a white boy doesn't make him not white, you fucking faggot.

No its not you colossal ass faggot. The authorities haven't released his full name and everything going around most websites is incorrect

HE WAS ADOPTED YOU STUPID FAGGOT.

Adopted kids don't change their middle name retard.
>De Jesus

Yeah. White. Being adopted doesn't change your heritage nigger.

By azura!

A story just came out today with group message chat logs proof showing he was a racist, Trump supporting piece of shit.

his last name is definitely cruz. not white. you double ass faggot.

He was adopted by Hispanics, hence his name.

I thought white bois were proud of their school shooters? Why are you trying to hard to distance yourself from this one?

haaaahaha, you're not even talking about the right person.

He was adopted you fucking nigger. Are you fucking retarded?

If you get adopted by a chinaman and get named Bang Wonga Long that doesn't make you chinese, does it you fucking inbred sister fucker?

yahoo.com/news/m/fb586022-c316-39dd-9e0d-631da903d58a/ss_nikolas-cruz,-target-practice.html

There are different 'levels' of white.
This guy is just hanging on to the bottom rung.

Put it this way - He would be allowed to attend a white prom in Mississippi but the only way he could get into a country club would be through the service entrance.

>middle name is Jacob

>being this fucking stupid

Might be one of them grey alien hybrids. Just look at those ridiculous ears! They poke so far out!