15 year old kid attacked at Trump rally

Black Muslim man claims to have been the person seen on news video chasing and tackling a young white male Trump supporter

Here is your chance, you anons are the best at taking fucking niggers like this down, and this one ticks all the boxes. This mother fucker is reportedly from Somalia, Muslim, so he needs to serve jail time and then be deported back to the shithole he came from. He chased down and assaulted a 15 years old kid who was just walking from the Trump Rally in San Jose.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/muslim-nevertrump-thug-claims-chased-tackled-trump-supporter-san-jose-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3IsmI
twitter.com/sjpdchief/status/738120488459763712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should be deported to the nearest streetcurb from some dental work.

>Best way to deal with a dindu nuffin is a Glock 9mm. Watch them run away like it's a job fair.

kek my man

I dont know why but i hate somalis with a passion, they are so uppity, fucking big headed niggers

archive.is/3IsmI

BUMPING FOR DOX JUSTICE

You will note they typically don't do this fucking shit in a right to carry state.

I want to see this fucking nigger, figuratively, hung. This has really got my blood boiling.

niggers are like dogs, ct by instinct so if you run they chase you.
Dumb kid shouldn't have pussied out and kept calm.

Where is the civil courage? Why are people just looking at politically motivated violence instead of intervening?

Is that Clockboy?

He's 15 and had a fucking brace of dindus and spics chasing him -At his age I would have run as well.

At my current age I would have broke that stick thin nigger in half and then gone after the rest.

RACEWAR NOW FAGS

becayse he's a racist fucking white male? duh?

I prefer a Glock 21, but point taken

I'LL SHOW YOU A COOL CLOCK

Dox justice pls

Documents?

It's a beginner's trap, he should've let him charge him but then pull him down with his own momentum.

This enrage me, fucking beaners and niggers

I would be peesident of US and i would send all those animals to camps

Jesus, if you're going to go to a Trump rally, at least bring a bat to use to defend yourself.

He's 15, you or I would know, he's just a kid, which makes me all the more fucking pissed off and wanting to see this nigger get fucking drop licked, both literally and figuratively - I want to see the story on Daily Mail in a few months how this nigger got deported back to Somalia and then killed by pirates.

*Drop kicked -FUCK

Fpbp

people might call me a nigger all day long on Sup Forums but I smile internally because I don't have to deal with people like this in real life. I can support any politician I want (including an avowed nazi like Biondini) without fear of physical assault. No meme will change that.

I don't give a fuck who you support -Don't fucking attack 15 year old kids because they support someone you disagree with -Cross that line and you deserve and ass kicking

>because I don't have to deal with people like this in real life
because you're nigger

guys guys guys
let the legal system deal with it, for everybody's sake

Same, except for the pirates.

The people who got attack should sue the city. The mayor tweeted it was Trump fault and can back fire on him.

>liberal city
>liberal protected rioters
you've gotta be kidding m8. this is how things work in America now when you have wrongthink.

But I'm not nor do I have to deal with niggers wanting to kill me for supporting the "wrong candidate" or muslims wanting to blow me up. The last non-cuckhold politician in your country was outright killed for not being pro-muslim.

until then, its fair game

I would have shot that nigger.

California

>trump supporter being assaulted at VERY high speeds.png

Seriously I contemplate what I would do if I had a protestor try and attack me and I think I'm gonna pull a gun and or knife. I wouldn't go to these rallies without protection. As far as I know this hasn't happened yet, has one trump supporters even pulled a gun or knife yet I imagine it would get blown up and dramatized by the media so why hasn't it happened yet

Underrated

What we need to do I have Trump bring this kid in stage and let him know he is safe so long as he is with the right people. We need to bring this further into Trumps attention

I like the shit talking going on toward the mayor and police chief

twitter.com/sjpdchief/status/738120488459763712

This shit in San Jose can be a watershed moment, the moment the progressives were shown to be the violent fascists they have always been.

This is not going away, violent attacks on people simply going to a political rally for their candidate of choice were caught on video and defended by lefty journalists -Sup Forums can be the catalyst that brings these fuckers down and exposes them for what they are.

every white person needs to go to these rallies now. Mob justice for the first time in a long time awaits.

Feels good to be Argentinian