What are we drinking tonight, faggots?

What are we drinking tonight, faggots?

Nice digits.

I'm just drinking beer (nothing special, just Rolling Rock) and coffee. On a cup of coffee now, afterwards will switch to a can of RR.

Awesome. Have you tried the IPA Caskmates they just came out with? Also delicious.

If it uploads sidesways... Im that drunk.

Been drinking this neat tonight. Not a fan of flavored whiskey but this ain't too bad 7/10

got out of the ER yesterday. doc said i shouldnt drink so im having Glenllivet 15. also because he was a stuck up dick

red stag is gross

What were your symptoms going in?
Did you go for withdrawal or anything?

Im drinking the rancid semen of Satan.

Way to reply dick breath

Single Malt whiskey i got when visiting a friend in japan from a suntory distillery.

Budweiser?

a broken knee. din't want me to drink because of a fuckload of meds they have me on. i also found out im high risk for a heart attack.

Guinness boiz

Miller High Life for me. Just drank a liter of Jameson with the gang last night. Whatcha faggots doing for entertainment? Pandora and weed here

Canadian Club while watching Shokugeki no Souma with my gf.

Drinking straight from the bottle and watching shameless. Love to watch this show while I'm drinking

What should i drink?

3rd from the left

The IPA caskmates is fucking tasty

Better picture or just list them, please. Otherwise I suggest drinking "EXTREME LIGHT GLARE", or maybe "blurred text"

Bought a big bottle of Black Velvet that I'm going to drink away my depression to in about five hours. Have to wait for my wife to leave for work. Will be my first drink in months and I seriously can't wait. Fuck having a progressive neurological disease that literally eats holes in my brain and spinal cord.
Sucks it's not my preferred whiskey but money is tight for me so this will have to do. Cheers!

Not drinking tonight, I'm on a massive adrafinil binge.

Never understood how one decides not to drink

surprisingly good for how cheap it is

the kahlua

Azul, i see you can tell what it is even from a shitty picture.

From left to right
>Hypnotiq
>Don Ramon (Agave)
>Azul (Tequila)
>Beringer (White wine)
>Patron citronge
>Sapphire
>1800
>Cabrito(Tequila)
>Patron
>Kahlua(Rum & coffee)

oh i have always wanted to try a single malt like that what is it like compared to a single malt scotch.

Ones has to choose what will elevate his liver's enzymes to dangerous levels.

Dubs of truth, ill drink a cup

I've heard niponese are making some pretty good shit now a days, true?

The hypnotic.

Aw man Suntory can make some whiskey.

Evan Williams BiB, my current go to

This shit is too good, it kept me from getting laid recently, fucking whiskey dick.

kek, happened to me one time too Sup Forumsro, now I keep a blue pill in my wallet just in case.

I like the way you think

Its true but the price isn't worth it buying in the US for the most part.

I think it matches up pretty well. Its definitely different is it worth the price? Maybe depends.

i tried some 30 year hibiki at the distillery and my god if i had the cash i probably would of bought the bottle.

If you're lucky enough to live near a Total Wine they carry Suntory whiskey at affordable prices.

I do its where i get most of my stuff from but compared to scotch the price is still considerably more. ( depending)

Just some makers, it’s pretty good

sorry about the angle, took it from my phone

Jameson! user I take my hat off to you and wish I was there. Drinking cheap and nasty wine here. Have a good one.

My liver has elevated levels and I'm still drinking like a pro, probably a bad idea so I don't blame that dude

Ayy we also have the same monitor

I'm not. The liquid jew kept fucking things up for me so I made the decision to quit and never looked back. I'm much happier now.

Spent 45 mins trying to get a pic. Finally gave up. Old Fag here. Take my word for it; Half a gallon of Ezra Brooks 90 Proof ... .... ...... have receipt to prove it, if I can just figure out how to post it. Got this pic off GooGle.

This, half gone now

Take picture with phone
Hook phone up to computer
Check the DCIM folder
Drag and drop picture to desktop
Add the file, if it's too big as most phone pictures tend to be, resize it in paint so it fits.

Finally a man

I'd be on that.. but I have kids, and I'm poor, 7crown for me. 12 shots deep in
1.75hrs. Coherent, but shitty

Or download Sup Forums client off app store
-add attachment
-choose pic of proof
-submit and fill in captcha
-???
-profit

Nothing. I quit drinking for the most part.

Sup Forums app is garbage plus you can't make the image smaller if its too big without another app.
Much easier to just do it through the computer.

My phone is not that smart, neither is me. I have to have a card or sum shit and I don't spend my money on nonsense. I do have a RCA idea pad, my sister gave me. I take pic's with it and mail to my email and then post. But I do it seldom I don't remember how...........Kiss my Reddneck Arse

Half Gorillion gone already...

Sup Forums is a f**ckin settup. I been Had

I use omichan, I have too many files on my phone to start saving on my laptop

my man

classic

the best scotch I've ever had

Aw, i just save my files for one night and delete the next.
This method just works best for me I guess
I'm from kentucky so I know all bout bein a redneck. Doesn't mean you can't learn how to do some basic ass shit.
What?

You must only drink the best

Forgot to upload th picture

same thing you are.

water

Almost he same as you, just a different blend. On the rocks.