What is the girl you like doing tonight?

What is the girl you like doing tonight?
Pic unrelated
I'll start

Honestly she's in a party rn and will be fucking some Chad tonight so I only can feel bad but it doesn't even matter anymore

Fucking another guy that’s gonna treat her like shit but can’t tell her because he makes her happy.

At home with her cat chilling out on Discord with me and some friends.

Cuck

In my bed sleeping. Drowning in NyQuil trying to kick a cold. So I'm on the couch.

You're the cuck.

She's sitting in a room telling people on cameras to stop pulling at the IVs in their arms and necks.

Lol thanks man for defending me

i dont have such a girl.
i used to have one, but i stopped caring 10 years ago. wouldnt even want her if she came and asked for a relationship now.

so basically, my girl is running whatever i launch on her tonight. she's a laptop.

I dont like anygirl in particular, wich is even sadder

going home to her husband and family
>calls me
>"hey user"
>"what's up?"
>"i know we talked about how we can't be together but i have a secret"
>"yeah? what is it?"
>"i can't let you go"
fuck off man. my emotions are torn to shit

She's in our kitchen making me pot-stickers even though she is a vegetarian ;)

Im super happy for you dude know that doesn’t always work out

Enjoying life on the other side of the world, plus she's stop answering my messages, so I guess I'll get over her soon, hopefully.

I'm OP
Also, you need, hace to man up and tell her to fuck off seriously
Get some time alone and then get on the hunt again or something, doesn't matter. But she's just toying with you when she says something like that, if she really couldn't let you go she wouldn't have married, is that simple.
There's no other way

Cuck.

Fuck u too bud

Sleeping in our Bed. While I'm out here playing video games with the guys on discord.

U should cuddle with her be extra nice enjoy :)

she is sitting in the chair next to me playing Nier Automata on my PS4 - trying to upgrade her weapon

nah. We're Married. Been with her for 13 years now, I love her but, she can sleep while I play Pubg lol. We fucked an hour ago or so.

Probably doing what the girl in your pic is doing, except naked, and while getting mounted by her lesbian neighbors dog, that kinky bitch

We're playing overwatch together rn, im talking with her, her counsins and brother

Lol happy for you:)

fug it kill em

I dunno, it's become increasingly difficult to stalk her.

You’re not a cuck if the girl you like is single and banging other dudes. But girls who party and sleep around aren’t girls to catch feelings for big guy. Try to just feel attracted to her more than anything. And try to party with her and bang her IF you really want too. Just don’t date chicks like that

She’s literally laying with me while sleeping. It’s cute and nice. I wish I could
Sleep too.

So much of this, I know it's what I should do but it just won't stick in my fucking brain

Same, blocked me on everything possible

She is actually coming into town tonight for our friends birthday party, and will be sleeping on my couch.

We made out the last time we got drunk together, so I'm finally going to make a move on her and hopefully get her into my bed rather than on my couch.

Pic semi-related, she looks a bit like a Career Opportunities era Jennifer Connelly, but with smaller boobs.

Nah she’s a good gal and shit the guy is just a jackass the says shit to get in girls pants. But I am not trying to get her affection or anything I just want her to be happy

Didn't block me, but she has set all her shit to private and/or deleted shit most likely because of me...I think I went for the throat a little too quick.

Nice keep it up :) not op but happy for tou

She's probably alone in her apartment watching asian TV dramas and incommunicated with the people around her because she can't speak the language we speak in my country, and counting with joy the days until she can finally return to her home country.

She's in the shower after I fucked her ass, then we're going to sleep, I guess

Thanks man.

Np I know it’s hard getting a gal u can call your own and should be appreciated when it happens

I haven't left my house in 4,5 years. I don't even know who my neighbors are.

She's two hundred miles up north of where I am, in a month I'll move even further away
I probably don't ever cross her mind anymore, at least not as often if at all.
The only reason I am with the girl who I will likely marry is because the one I love isn't around anymore. I keep telling everyone that I've never been happier and that everything turned out for the best but I'm just lying to myself.
She's probably gearing up to get married soon too.

Send her a text see what she is up to who knows you might end up with her

Don't marry. You don't need to.

That’s the thing man, it’s reslly not. People just over complicate chicks. They’re not mysterious people, instead of trying to figure them out, just go with he flow. Confidence is 100% key.

Can we talk more got a kik??

Haha okay, it’s ScaryXxTURDxx if other Sup Forumsros wanna talk too or just spam me with dicks idc lol

>confidence
This is a word that now has such a shallow meaning. You can't just "be confident." Women don't like guys that think they know what they're doing, they like guys that have their shit together. Can you trick a chick into fucking you? Hell yes but you won't keep her and she'll turn her self loathing onto you. Eat right, exercise, educate yourself, make money, have friends, all that shit matters way more than the front a man will put up in front of a female and females worth half a shit will pick up on it.

The grill I like is in bed next to me. The grill I love is... Who knows, she doesn't want to talk to me any more.

Sure, sweetheart.

roodypoo_oniichan

I am sorry to hear that

I sent u a message

Nah we burned that bridge when we broke up
It's for the best too, her and I were fuel and fire
Fought all day but loved that girl to death
I'm getting old and want a family, it's a shitty and selfish reason but the girl I'm with is a great gal, she really is, a better gf than the one I miss but I just don't have that fire for her

No you have it all wrong. When I say you have to be a confident figure, you have to be happy with yourself. Girls are extremely good at reading vibes, at least when it comes to flirting. Chicks like a guy that can look them in the face and hold a conversation going. Make things interesting. That’s what confidence comes in. If you lack it, you’ll be weirded out, you’ll be waiting for her to make the moves. That’s where the awkwardness comes from. Just play it cool, chicks aren’t these shallow POS and you can’t think that way. Just see them as bros that you wan a put your cock into lol

You gotta stop focusing on what you think girls want or what kind of guy you think they like. Focus on yourself and see what comes your way or what just kind of gravitates towards the kind of things you give off and see if they fuck with you and the type of person they are and vice versa.

Remaining 2D.

Oh, then you are just still immature.

Oh man I feel this user. Is she Chinese?

Yes, user. She's chinese.

Yes indeed
I tried to be confident, took me full months just to get my selfsteem high enough to ask this girl out but of course fucked up and got rejected and now I'm not even a beta in the eyes of the girls I know, I'm like a gamma or some shit

Beta

My gf's Chinese too and now she's trying to get a job here and stay. Sometimes I think about how much I changed her life since I met her and think about if I hadn't ever talked to her she would've been just like the scene you described - watching Asian tv in her room alone. Her English is pretty good though through the almost 2 years we've been together so she can communicate pretty well. You never know user

Mine has gone away partying for the weekend with a group of girl friends. Interestingly, I found this clump of her pubes in the bathroom. Before we moved in, when we had an open relationship, she only shaved if she was expecting to have sex. So I'm wondering if she's planning on making a move on her best friend, who she's sharing with, who I know she fancies.

I'm probably gamma bro, don't state the obvious
If I wasn't, I would say she's at my side or something like that
But you guessed right

>Eat right, exercise, educate yourself, make money, have friends

i am the total opposite of that, and i got ass from sophomore year in high school until i got married.

bill gates is confident, and he doesn't fit into your little theory.

what you're basically saying is if someone is popular (good looking, educated and has money) are the only people that can have confidence.

wtf u still in high school?

Open relationship? user I'm sorry but how you can handle this level of cucking?
Serious question.

Snapchat me saying she was going to bed. Honestly I'm more concerned when my best friend finds out his ex and I are going out Sunday and I'm going to stick it in her ass afterwards.

She's currently pregnant with my daughter, her head's on my chest and she's sleeping while I fuck around on my phone. Beta af OP.

I'm happy to read that, user. Goo for you.

This girl already rejected me, sayong that she wouldn't date anyone outside her culture, and also that her stay in my country was short enough not to search for a partner here.

But obviously, those were just cute lies from her, to avoid rejecting me in a hard way.

Finishing of some rails. Tapering off so I can snooze. Gotta buy a winnabago tomorrow. Anybody got a good come down playlist

^^^ Don't make me repeat myself please

thanks for the psych 101 assessment

Easy. Allowed me to fuck who I wanted. Allowed us to have threesomes and foursomes. And because she's submissive, I used to humiliate her by making me tell me what others were going to do / had done, and sometimes punish her for being a slut. 0

Why do you mofos act like only one girl exists?

Anyone want to see what they look like attached to their owner?!

She moved to Germany and is probably getting married soon

Damn I'm sorry to hear that. Tbh when we started we thought the same, she warned me that this might not be anything more. But as time went on we kinda got real with each other and pretty attached and fell hard so since then we just been fighting to keep the dream alive one step at a time. I'm pretty down for her.

move on

At least in my case she was easily a 8/10 and since I've only met solid 4/10's

im about to have that relationship i met a canadian girl on discord and we play pubg together, shes moving in with me in a month, i live in england i cant wait

Playing on her phone in our bed

Adding on to this btw, I don't think she was lying, I think the harsh rejection was included in her saying she wouldn't date outside her culture. Some do some don't but you just gotta not move too quick and slowly open them up to you

Photo of her?

what shithole do you live in? you need to move to a real city where you can meet people and forget about people who don't want you.

seems like a bad decision

you two are both faggots just kiss already

this

but wear a condom for sure.
I lost 80 pounds 3 years ago and for the past 6 months ive been fucking lots of thots like this but be careful. I picked up ghonorrena once (cured) and now im dealing with possible herpes...havent checked but they gave me antibiotics that cleared it up but now by dick is a tad more itchy that it used to be.

Thanks, Anons. Solid advices.

I'll never see her again, so I'll HAVE TO move on, even if I'm not willing to now.

Cut it off.

Lucky

goimg out with me

oh nice dubs
if someone gets trips ill post my infected penis for u ;)

unless shes crazy

She had pure European genes and I'm from Irish ancestry
But I live in the fucking shithole of Mexico so all the other 7/10 white girls think they're fucking queens

Fucking great eyes

Haha she's probably on the phone talking to the other guy till she falls asleep. I'll see her tommorow at work but I'd rather just hang myself with a guitar string :)

Faggino dil Faggotti.

Yeah I might as well be

Sleeping at home with her boyfriend until I get off work.

She looks adorable, and very pretty too.