I live in a female supremacist family AMA

I live in a female supremacist family AMA

Show me some of their supreme female tits

I don't have any pictures sadly.

what role are you in the family? father, son?

I'm the son to a single mother and brother to 4 perfect sisters. My aunt and her daughter also frequently visit our house and use me.

Do you have a similar picture to this one with various floating heads behind a fence?

no I don't lol. I know which one you're talking about though.

Damn, I've been waiting for it to show up again.

Enjoy your wholesome family-oriented thread...

>use me
explain.

Rape your mom

My usual duties consist of all of the manual labor around the house, cleaning rooms, laundry, etc. I'm often used to clean shoes, tongue only of course, and satisfy my princesses. Occasionally I slip up or one of them wants to relieve some stress/ have a good laugh and they kick my balls for an hour or two.

you gotta stop lying brother. I want this too but it's just a fantasy man.

I couldn't if I wanted to, she has me locked up in chastity, besides she's such a goddess I could never dream of doing such a thing.

No lies friend. I'm truly living the dream.

Man you know I care about your happiness so much I actually think i believe you.

Do you get to live like a normal life with this stuff at all or is everything just really sexual at home.

For me this is my normal life, my siblings all earn well above their means and so I get the privilege of being the stay at home bitch.

The artists name is Don Kenn, google it you faggot. He has more drawings like this as well.

Eh good deal. Do you go to school/college at all or just get your balls busted all day.

I went to school through high school as mandated by our government, however my princesses decided that I shouldn't go to college as that should only be allowed for the superior sex.

Good man. You're living the life of the future.

It's truly wonderful. My princesses are so wise, I'm glad that as a pathetic male I can be of use to the superior sex.

I had the pleasure of serving my superior girlfriend everyday she came home from soccer practice and all I can say is i'm glad you get to live the dream.

being able to reverse image search helped

If you don't mind me asking how did you serve your goddess?

stop replying to yourself faggot

I'm not though

fuck you faggot i know you are

I swear on my life I am not. Also why the hostility?

because its Sup Forums and i came to shitpost
can i join in?

Tits up ass down
Your mother is a clown
Sit up shut down
She gets it in the brown

sure

i came from town
i make loud sound
i make niggers frown
when i leave bitches bound

Got the them shekkels on tap
My last bitch was a trap :,(
Dick is stuck in toaster
Why am i a shitposter

i cant help it
it feels good
sometimes i think
that i should cum on my foot

Anyone have the pic without the words added? Will give ass pics for it

Hey op do you enjoy getting your balls kicked?

I enjoy whatever my princesses decide to do with me. but yes I do enjoy feeling their feet crushing my testicles.

as long as your over 18.... hopefully you are... post pics... relevant to my interest

I'm not allowed to do anything without one of my princess's permission and currently I'm only allowed to comment on this thread and nothing more.

do they ever let you out to masterbate?

sometimes I'm allowed out for a cock whipping but that's it. I've actually never masturbated, I was locked up right before puberty hit so I never really go the chance to try.

what cage do they have you in?

They've put me in The Vice.

Cuck

I can't do that, I have a chastity cage on pretty much 24/7

My princesses view men as inferior, as they should, and to my knowledge have never let a man penetrate them with anything but a tongue.

Op have you ever cum?

I get to cum once a year on my birthday, typically from cock whipping or humping my mother's thighs.

OP what are the ages in your family?

op here
over 9000

I'm 18, my mother is 40, my eldest sister is 20, the other sisters are 17, 15, and 14. My aunt is 32, and my cousin is 14.

wow it must be humiliating being dommed by such young girls. How do you typically serve them?

It is very humiliating. They like to brutalize my testicles often. My two youngest sisters are fond of making me clean their shoes, especially when they have likeminded friends over.

OP do you ever wish that you could live a regular normie life?

No sir not for a minute. It is a man's greatest calling in life to worship and serve the female sex.