WWYD Brutal/No limits thread again. Shortening my long form replies this time unless requested...

WWYD Brutal/No limits thread again. Shortening my long form replies this time unless requested. Gimme some bitches to fuck up

Jaslyn and Sarah

Hello?

Go with them to get icecream. Pay for each of their icecreams. Eat with them, and chat politely.

Then leave them and wish them a good day

Destroy her ass with a fisting therapy

Since OP left lets try to make this brutal for him.

I'd help her shop for a shower curtain and then help her set it up and leave politely

Id take the one on the left, tie her arms and legs to the legs of a table with her faced up on top of it. Then Id throat fuck her while I slap her tits around. After I've cm straight down her esophagus I shove a dildo in her mouth and fist her pussy.

Wwyd to my girl?

girl on the right, would probably impregnate

girl on the far right
impregnate

her
definitely impregnate
like twenty times

fuck up Adriana, then.

Borderline murder if you want.

18 year old high school senior

>man the harpoons!

you wouldnt smash?

should I bring her home knowing full well that my parents know I'm fucking this fat chick

Tie her to that ironing board throw a towel over her face and waterboarding her while I make her cum over and over with a Hitachi.

Wwyd to these tits? Be extra rough, she cums if you bully her nipples enough.

more? nudes?

Bite and make her nipples bleed, ripping them apart from her tits, and connect her tits to a car battery and give her electric shocks until she cums.

nice tits and hips
would love to have her tied, pinching her tits while picking her pussy and making her orgasm against her will
before she could regains herself i would fuck her ass and cum deep inside it

please fuck this one up

hey user more

here you go

long video to share elsewhere? Assuming its broken into the small piece because of size limit here...

it is, but i am only sharing pieces, to much work to blur it all

You horrible asshole

I'd accept the unblurred version ;)

Understood, though... keep em coming

I'd offer her some nutrition tips and ask if she wants a low impact no judgement jogging partner.

not really the thread for it, another time :)

Understood... god she is sexy - keep going

Wwyd to this slut?

Get her!

If anyone sees that jill guy that keeps pasting his email tell him Andreea is disappointed.
Thank you

What are you disappointed in "that Jill guy" for?

op Is back, sorry, Ill do short ones for the ones I miss and I might have one long one in me for a lucky guy, priorities for daughters, teens, families, etc.... let me knock a few out.

you still here?

ill be dumping pics of my girls in the mean time (pis is my sister)

raper her face, then cum in her ass

more of her? Nudes?

No fucking way.
Hmmm lets see if you remeber this girl user

Kek

are you my old kik buddy?

Yup yup, you ever wind up getting another kik?

what do you like about her?

Also damn i see you have added more to your collection of those 2, unless those are pics u just never showed me

I would hog tie her using her necklace and fuck the shit out of her face. I wouldn't touch anything else. That dress is too perfect. I would take pictures and send it to her entire family/friends.

What's the story here?

fucking sexy got moar

Fucking ads

Make her wrap those giant black tits around my throbbing white cock and fuck them until I bust all over her face. make her lick my balls with my cum dripping from her chin before i turn her around and fuck that black ass hard while grabbing her hair and slamming her face into the ground. make her call me daddy while i filll her ass with cum.

i wanna do a good one for them but i need more pics/info

still here? I wanna bust up that pretty mouth of hers. pics/info?

fat ugly high school slut might be fun to destroy in front of her family... picss/info?

pic is my favorite slut to fuck up. Rachel the dyke

friend of wife over for drinks, after wife went to bed i poured compliments on her until she agreed to let me use her as a model (clothed)... a lot of compliments later she was nude :) but these are from the 2nd time we did this though, was more prepared and had set up a whitescreen hoping she would agree to model for me again, was much easier to convince her this time

moar

naw just got awkward trying to explain all the kik alerts to my friends and girlfriends... i can post the sister set if you want, im pretty sure i gave em all to you thouhg, still no nudes:/

sexy slut
nudes?

pick one/wwyd

here's my reply for contribution
love those tanlines, would take that top off of her and throw my cock between her tits

smash her thick ass from behind

Ah rip to bad you dont do the kik stuff anymore was some fun times, but its understandable. And im good on the sister set :) if ya ever do get back into the kik shit want me to post mine?

seen these?

moar

Very awesome. I've got the set up. I'm going to steal this idea if you don't mind. I'll make sure to share when I get through with it

Ya i have

I am sure he knows. :)

Ill do a quikc one for ya for old times sake. whats her name again?

and for anyone new to my threads I do some long ass replies for replies to my girls, just need pics, info, preferably names and what you do or dont want in the story, my priorities are family, teens, innocent/nerdy looking girls, etc....

obligatory pic of sisters and ex(right) included

Gets separated from her friends in a club after drinking just a little too much, lured into the ladies toilet by a hot looking guy, starts to make out with him and before long he's pushed her down onto her knees. Thus starts a long procession of her sucking cock and being face fucked and throat fucked. Guys fun in her mouth, on her face, her hair, her clothes and deep down her throat. But worse than the physical pain of so much cock in her throat is the mental trauma she suffers hearing other girls, including her friends, calling her a slut and a whore, and telling guys to destroy her, not realising it's her and she's being forced to perform.

kik to keep in touch for when you do?

please do, also hit me up on kik for pointers if you want: TheGodLikeCreature... good luck

Ok man, lets go with Jen
Also for old times sake ima send tht good shit

wwyd to this slut

-Christin
-21 y
-do what you like

They love cum

this one deff needs a good throatfucking

I'll let you guys know when I set up my trap Ttomlean

care to go into detail?

I see this blonde bitch wearing this tight black thong on the pier and I lose it. I push her against the wall and give her ass a smack a couple of times. Shes screaming but thats fine with me, her cries are only getting me harder as a crowd starts to form around this litttle cunt getting spanked. I push her head forward over the edge of the wall and take my throbbing cock from my shorts and it springs forward, bouncing off her firm ass cheeks, The crowd cheers as she cries in vain for this to stop but a swift punch to the back of her head shuts her up. I pull her thong down around her ankles and line my cock head up with the lips of her clean shaven pussy and thrust forward. I pump myself in and out of jens cunt until I notice a dog in the crowd and get an idea.. I grab Jen by the hair and throw her to the ground. As shes crawling on her hands and knees I whistle and the dog instinctively mounts her as I push my own cock still covered in jens own pussy juice past her lips. The large dog begins pumping away into her pussy from behind with its cock while I use her throat like a sex toy. Finally the dog thrusts one last time and knots up as its red cock swells and fills her tight pussy with waves of cum while I do the same, ofrcing my 9 inches all the way down jens throat and holding her head down on it as I pump rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth, forcing her to swallow it as she gags and chokes and trails of saliva and cum leak from the corner of her lips as the dog painfully rips its cock from her cunt and its cum drips down her leg. I step back in the crowd as more men take my place, plugging every hole as I start to film Jen.s brutal rape...

not my best but just a little something and a sample for the rest of these mother fuckers. tell em how good I am so maybe I can finally start getting some god damn replies...
pic is obligatory dyke rachel and her sister. their tit pics to follow

myeh nothing good really pops in my head with her, gonna need a reply 4 reply.

pic is dyke rachels tits

and her sister catherines tits begging to be let out

wwyd?

Sisters take your ex out to cheer her up after the breakup, do the usual girls shit, go drinking, dance with guys and grind against them, getting the guys hard, turning the girls on and acting like sluts.
What they don't realise is that you've set in motion a plan to fuck up all three of them. Your friend, the bartender, has been slipping them drinks laced with ghb and molly, ensuring they end up horny but won't remember it.
After a few hours of this, the guys in the bar can practically smell how horny these three are and it doesnt take much for them to agree to go hone with a coyple of guys, a couple of guys youve paid to get them out of the club and into an abandoned warehouse, which is set dressed as a club house for the occasion. Cameras are set up all around it, and when they arrive, there are at least 25 guys there and 13 or 14 girls. The sisters are quickly stripped to their underwear, your ex is naked as she had no underwear on. Ex is tied spreadeagled face up on the pool table and has a train ran on her while the sisters are used as fluffers, getting guys hard again and again, then sucking their cum and your ex's cum off of dicks.
Once the guys are done, the girls step up, fucking her with bottles, pool balls, seeing how deep she can take a pool cue and fisting her ass. They use belts to slap her titties and find out that slapping her hard across the clit makes her squirt.
As a final act the sisters are forced to help her down and hold her up as she's mounted and fucked by a huge husky, with the threat that they'll be fucked by dogs instead if they don't help. Once she's been knotted, they're grabbed and more dogs are brought in to fuck them too.
Hours later they're dropped off make, battered and bruised, covered in cum, about a block from your ex's. Her house keys are shoved deep inside her pussy, someone will need to fish them out of her.

Rachel in red, her sister Jennifer in black. No snuff please.

God damn man great as i remebered, hey if ya ever do get back into the whole kil thing messege me, Bogthe5th
Was good to see them sisters agian!

Oh ya, other anons this fucker writes some top notch shit!