You guys took it too far

This poor women is now getting death threats because of this board. I hope all you're happy with all your big baller threads because not only have you fueld racist hatred you have put this women in danger.

Mods this is a message for all of you: the Big Baller threads must STOP NOW. They are racist and demeaning to African Americans and they are putting lives in danger.

Cry more, bitch nigga.

Oh look, she's playing the victim again

I love when there is victimhood hierarchy conflicts... virtue signaling SJW media cunts should be all burned on stake along with dindus.

stop bullying leahy

>tussle with a big baller
>stray from your lane

Hopefully this serves as a warning to all small ballers who want to get tough

bitch i gotta ball with your bitch at the mall

Obvious small player. Stay in your lane

>small player

Stay in your lane baby baller

you just know that she spent the past few nights crying on her nigger boyfriend's shoulder. her "strong woman" bullshit is not gonna fool anyone, she almost started crying the next day when her cucked co-host mentioned the "incident". dumb, sheltered bimbo.

BTFO

Does sucking black cock make her less racist?

attention small ballers: This woman is manipulating you into defending her honor. She knows all small ballers are beta cucks who will jump at the chance to protect a damsel in distress.

Hopefully this gets through your small ball mentality and you don't fall for her tricks

This.

Real BIG Ballers are red pilled on the true nature of women

For real tho why not just apologise? Even normies are calling her out for this shit. Shes obviously in the wrong.

>implying that it's us and not black twitter sending her threats

>not knowing that wymen are lower on the victimhood totem pole than any and all people with brown skin

bitch deserves it for being so stupid desu

As much as I like lavar ball

>taking the side of a nigger over a white woman

I mean I guess it makes sense for you guys since most of you are still virgins.

lol so LaVar is a psychic

"death threats" = people online telling her to kill herself

most reddit small baller post itt

Ah, yes. Time to up the victim card.

everyone says this now

>i i got death threats

lavar btfo by sjws

If she does it because she views all cock equal then yes. If she does it because she see's it as more degrading or something like that then no it makes her more racist

this bitch is retarded

all white people are racist ;)

even hillary/obama loving boston is racist ;)

I have never seen a smaller baller

>taking the side of a coalburner

>black

He looks Spanish

Trump would support lavar in this case. Black man off the streets, running his own business, fathering his family and defending himself against a whiny bitch playing the victim card all the time. Sad!

tfw small baller steps out of her lane

except he literally supports her

>player
faggot miniscule leaf baller

The two most cancerous parts of the internet, Sup Forums and black twitter, have finally discovered a common enemy: attractive white women. In both cases the hatred probably comes from the fact that she won't have sex with them.

>death threats
>2017
>ever happening
yea.jpg

where

remember when all those sjw game developers and '''''''''''''journalists''''''''''''' got supposed death threats? I wonder what happened to that

>just saw the video
Bitch got told the fuck out. A madman, he is.

idk I read somewhere that he endorsed her in a tweet but maybe it wasn't true I haven't bothered checking

>fedoraposting

I went and looked and all his recent tweets are boring stuff about how he is meeting with leaders and things.

>he LITERALLY SUPPORTS HER, GUISE!1!!!1!1!
>cant be bothered to check his sources, let alone pull them
Shameful

must have been fake news then
this is Sup Forums though

Remember the
>whiteness of cycling
thread? It was written by a brit scholar because he goes to uni on a bike and he's the only black guy who dies it.

The Ball curse is real

who is this semen demon

>didn't know you had a blk guy? good for you!

live by the coal, die by the coal

Ok, can someone explain to me what happened here? Who the fuck is this bitch and her buck?

>she is only fucking the white side of him

she's a small baller '''journalist''"

I swear it's a requirement to be an ESPN girl you need to burn coal with documented proof

Another woman who got her job solely due to looks.

stay in your lane

colin's show fucking stinks

Lavar ball goes onto radio show where this blonde chick has already trashed him multiple times

He won't talk to her cause he doesnt like her

She tries to spin it as some sexism thing

Black people are now comparing this to emmit till

>espn

stay in your lane, you already proven to be a dumbass

You mean The Colin Kaepernick Hour?

She no more received death threats than anyone who posts on Sup Forums regularly does. Fucking Casey Anthony and George Zimmerman aren't even dead lol.

begone THOT

>white women

Literally only black women are worse

Whole thing was a set up. Fake news etc. Powers that be threatened by big ballers.

this. fuck her but fuck that stupid nigger and his mongoloid kid.

like you would have a clue lmao

>espn

t. Seth Shillstein

>2017
>not rocking the Z02

stay pleb small ballers

STAY
IN
YOUR
LANE

LaVar is /ourguy/

White bitches always play the victim

This is literally what LeVar Ball was talking about when he said "you scare me to death".

Some idiot on twitter says something "OMG ITS A REAL DEATH THREAT YOU GUIZE! I AM SO SCARED!"

Whole thing was a set up. She knew she was going to do that before hand.

LaVar won though.

Now they got to come at him with

BILLIONS
BILLIONS
BILLIONS

>mfw

Shits fake. She's corrupt. The 'controversy' is orchestrated.

LaVar is a threat to the power structure.

I finally listened to the interview. Ball literally dindu nuffin.

UH OH, WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE

>being such a baby you remove all the negative comments from your social media

small ballers will never know this feel

bitch, you literally criticized his parenting and then played the victim when he told you leave him alone. toughen up. i bet lavar is getting 10 times the shit for all that he's done. he's not a white woman though.

>im a strong independent womyn
>please feel sorry for me
That's what she gets for twisting lavars word on him like that

>white knighting a coal burner
m'lady

>special edition leather sold out

why live?

niggers are so tacky

Then don't start shit, tiny baller.

BLACKED.

small ballers plz go

TELL ME HOW MANY YOU'VE SOLD, WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS

S M A L L
M
A
L
L

t. microscopic baller.

JUST.

>imagine wearing that on a hot sunny day.

Ugh, I feel uncomfortable just thinking about it.

stay
in
YOUR
lane

>funny part is that at $500 per shoe if hes sold 300 he's made 6 figures already before his kids been drafted
>people have recently just said fuck it and started buying them for the meme factor so he's probably sold even more
>sales will pick up when Lonzo goes to the Lelkers and performs decently

This man literally cannot lose at this point.

They tried to destroy the Big Baller and instead started a movement.

That was pretty fucking funny, even if she did break down later

>"I've sold a lot of shoes"
>"How many?"
>"A-a good amount"
>"How many?"
>"....500"

This dude prevented his son from getting $50 million dollars, so that he could personally make $200,000, half of which is going to shipping/production costs.

>Implying a Big Baller would even be out on a Sunny day without a Parasol

Typical Atomic Sized Baller Mentality

It's not for small ballers such as yourself

My wife is getting married in three weeks, do BBB ship their ties internationally?

I think I prefer the gold on black, so much classier.

HE has made six figures. Not his kid. His kid could have made eight figures, but he sabotaged that so he could make six figures (and that's not including the cost of making and delivering the shoes, taxes, etc). Lonzo is endorsing this brand for free. Lavar keeps the money.

Big Ballers don't allow themselves to be controlled by '''Nike'''.

Stay in your lane pleb.

>half of which is going to shipping/productions costs
sauce, because as far as Im aware, I had to pay shipping and handling myself when I ordered my pair.

Also $50M is fucking peanuts compared to what the shoes would end up being worth if Lonzo actually produces in the league. For him to make $200,000 worth of sales pre-draft is insanity in and of itself. You sound like a small baller that'd rather bend the knee and lick Nike's boots than believe in yourself and your children.

Big baller move user