Add me on Twitter, I need more followers. I'm trying to become more popular in the con/cosplay world...

Add me on Twitter, I need more followers. I'm trying to become more popular in the con/cosplay world. Users who add me will see tits.
twitter.com/chimichimii

maybe you will get more followers if you let people see your fucking tweets before following you huh?

I said people who follow me will see my tits (and other posts)

what I'm saying is, that in general, if you want to be popular online and attract new viewers, your going to have to show content of some kind. if you want to have two handles, one public, one private for nudity, then that's one thing. that's what all respectable cam whores do, but why on earth would i follow a random private account? because someone on Sup Forums told me that they are a cute cosplay girl with tiddies? who do you want following you? the absolute dumbest people on earth?

I don't care. I just want attention and validation because I'm a lonely slut in a hick town with no friends.

Ok

well you just made this sadder then i expected. what state do you live in?

I live in a hick town. And I would totally bang you and go to walmart to walk around and make fun of the locals. Don't have a twitter tho.

The cake tree of small children

I... what?

Gave you a follow. Good luck on cosplay i guess

Honestly I don't even care who knows at this point. My name is Camilla Warrington. I live at 100 drew hill lane, apartment 4302, chapel hill north carolina 27514. Come fuck me if you want. It will be the only pleasure I've felt in years.

Followed, waiting on your end

How old are you?
Also post feet

Got a kik?

Why in the fuck would you have protected tweets if you want more followers.

Are you slow or something?

Tits or GTFO

I'd prob meet you half way. You need to talk and get shit off your chest. I'll make you better...and probably get you pregnant. Kik?

I gave you a follow

If I come could you shit in my mouth?

I always wanted to suck my toes while they fucked me tbh

Can you post a pic of your soles?

yet to see a single nude.

just earned a follower my depressed dude also got a snap chat?

I'd love to suck on them, I bet they'd taste great, can you post some more of your feet?

No timestamp to be seen

Bated. Sounds like a bf got dumped and is giving out personal info. No one would just give out full name and address

Rules of the land tits or away

Can you maybe post a little boob or ass.

Shoot maybe just underwear. You’re pretty banging.

You are actually pretty cute, if I still lived up in that area I would gladly cum, i mean come.

*ehhem*

because obvious troll is troll.

this

get over yourself OP.

good luck user, lets hope you don't get killed.

?????????????

Also the name of the twitter is replyguy93 lol

Ballsy af. Assuming you really are this person at this address with this name.
This is Sup Forums.

>*bakka* pounces on you!

>I'm a lonely slut in a hick town with no friends
You sounds a lot like me. Go check out . It's a good way to kill time.

op is dead and this is b8 killurself

Ok followed, it's in ur hands now and you may want to think about moving and changing ur name and making the cosplay a permant costume just to be sure

tell you what, lose 20 lbs and i'll follow you, you need to tone up, hit the gym

Following, but I'm not a very patient man, 24h to tits or I unfollow.

Can't believe there are actual idiots who try to follow. Sup Forumstards are so easily manipulated

Honestly, if this actually is you, Im not into anime or any of that bullshit, but I'd fuck you good and eat your pussy for a while.

Nice try, did she reject you or something?