Really makes u think

really makes u think ....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFRylztSXvE
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They improved countries instead of dragging them down.
They also didn't immigrate en-mass like pakistanis do

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU
BRING A HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING TO LESSER HUMANS WHO DONT HAVE THE COGNITIVE CAPACITY TO GOVERN THEMSELVES!!!

Canada was fine without the British.

>Trolling like you're a narcissist
>Doesn't realize he'll develop IRL NPD

Good luck with your life lol

>send a few thousand consisting of administrators, merchants and soldiers for defence
>drag them kicking and screaming into the modern age with technology their people could never even dream of designing/building whilst also preserving their culture
>this means you should take tens of millions of the lowest unskilled, stupid classes of said countries to live off your welfare and change to their desires

Are you actually this retarded?

whites are good people

much better than anyone else. everyone wants a white neightbour

Why do Africans complain about white people then?

What is this bullshit map?

Does that mean that niggers can't complain about colonialism?

africa had to civilize you while you were kicking and squirming.

Sure thing, Chief Big Bear

>makes this post from England
>is going to prison

hmmmmmmmmm sure does.

>invades half the world
>ends up invaded

>Union Jack
>Flag of England

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here leaf but heres your (You)

This. I fucking wish the Empire was that big so we could shitpost more people about getting conquered.

>Has six different names for one country
>thinks anyone gives a shit what the difference is

>only country proud of union jack is England or North Ireland

...What?

>Burger Education

Never should have let them out from under our bootheel.

Lol at his great being a colony was, comparatively.

>roving gangs of murdering rapists
>they used every part of a deer!

Colonization was a long time ago. Blaming modern brits is like giving the modern egyptians credit for the pyramids

t. Pierre

>doesn't know the difference between the British Isles, Great britain, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the English Empire.

Wow that american education is really paying off mate

> COLONIZATION IS BAD MKAY

> WHY WONT YOU LET THE SHITSKINS COLONIZE YOU
> DATS RACISSSS

Nigger, please.

so was segregation yet we still get shitstorms about that

>b-b-but we're so relevant to the modern world!
Nope.

South Africa/Rhodesia

Complain about colonisation

Immigrate from west africa, slaughter the black natives and kick out the whites. Complain that they're starving like the rest of africa.

>implying we need to give a shit about those cuck countries

Oh I'm sorry did I trigger you?

>your worldview is wrong because mine is right
KYS self refuting trash.

*Londonistan and norn

user you seem to be proud of being wrong/retarded. Is that normal for burgers? Do you enjoy embarrassing yourselves? It's the equivalent of calling the United States Mexico then going full damage control when you try correct me.

>implying i was triggered

There is England

and then there are places nobody gives a shit about

>UPN
wew

colonised is a dirty word for made them better

That map is completely wrong.

>The united states of mexico is its real name
>kek

>their oligarchy colonizes half the world and profit big time from it
>their citizenry have to compete with an influx of low wage workers.

it makes perfect sense actually.

>he thinks Canadians were European whites before we got there

>Green land
U wot mate?

rather

Learn your fucking place.

May aswell be these days with your projected demographics. Jokes aside i hope you get to build the wall and i hope things get better for Burgerland.

>expecting Facebook tier maymays to be factually accurate

That map was probably taken from an alternative history website and then a leftard decided to use it thinking no one would note a difference.

>They improved countries instead of dragging them down.

fuck..you.

Well actually you want complain about immigrants because you asked the fuckers to come.
If you just had open borders you could complain. But instead you have open borders and fucking invite them in. You've been doing it since the ear ended ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=gFRylztSXvE
you are misunderstanding mexico is literally called the united states of mexico yet you joke at our "lack" of international knowledge

Right on, my man

Always so pompous
When you find a based bong they're based and great company, but it's so hard to wade through the packs of Muslims, Pakis, elitist cunts, and delusional ye old empire faggots that it's almost not worth the trouble
I feel sorry for the good Bongs that have to share an island with you

Oooh the lulz

>Complains about colonialism
>Colonises Europe

>Everyone replies without using sage

The never ending summer

But user, nobody gives a shit about England but England
Well, and the Emirates who want to turn you into a caliphate and the leeches world wide that mooch off the NHS

Implying
m
p
l
y
I
n
g

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp24qI7G7fQ&index=13&list=PLl65BW6UcJNwTJOZqxBFOHY4vQyCu

United Mexican states actually. I said united states (which is followed by "of America) which clearly refers to the place in which you are currently residing. You're grasping at straws because i made your fellow burger look silly.

>American shitposting is fine
>nobody else is allowed though

But I do you degenerate fuck
Also Straya is a cuck nation just like Canada
Now get on your hands and knees and sniff the Danish Queens asshole like the rest of the UK

What the fuck is that map?

That's too much shill even for an anglo.

Keks bro here's a (you)

Shitposting =/= being a cunt about literally everything
Straya knows how to shitposting, maybe they can teach yoh

colonizing does not mean you should have many of those people in your homeland.

So bury the roads, knock down the power poles and block off the sewers if the white mans arrival was so bad for you.

Lulz

>N-no i decide what is mean words or what fun is!!!1111

Jesus christ user could you be more of a faggot right now?

do you even know how/why we were colonized, abonigger?

fuck off ahmed

Your ancestors were white. You ruined that too. You could have been white. You blew it!

Are you stupid or something?

Canada was even better without the French.

>You ruined that too
No they didn't
They got raped by the Turks and whatnot
Kinda hard to have much control over that

Implying that all cultures are equal...

>white
you wouldn't even call southern europeans white, what do you think north africans looked like?

also
>We conclude that the Egyptians have been in place since back in the Pleistocene and have been largely unaffected by either invasions or migrations. As others have noted, Egyptians are Egyptians, and they were so in the past as well.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330360603/abstract;jsessionid=4F50C426C2E545AF48BCA2A1D2E8EC37.f04t02

>raped by the turks
kek en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian–Ottoman_War_(1831–33)

> TFW you're a based Sikh born in Britain
> TFW your grandfathers and great-grandfathers fought for the Empire in WW1 and WW2 and someone tells you that you invaded Britain

:'(

Did someone actually tell you that or are you having a victim complex?

People like sikhs, unlike fucking mudslime scum.

> TFW some drunkard on a night out says to you "go back home"
> TFW you were born a few miles down the street in London

:'(

m8 that sucks.

Not much we can do about idiots.

Some guy in America shot up a Sikh temple because he though they were muslims baka.

You guys are alright in my book though.

got you, tbqhwy famalam

Similar thing here
My mum's side of the family is a clusterfuck of various European heritages and Indian, so I stand out in a group of white people, but I also stand out in a group of Indians
My great granddad was in the Merchant Navy during WW2, and I had some relatives in the Navy in WW1

Just ignore them
that's what I do

Memes aside, the falklands may go the same destiny than the mainland if you don't pay attention to the immigrants there.

Pic related

You Egypt fucks are pretty much Arabs, at the very least you know how to view the sub-Saharan lot that move to your country.

Also, please tidy up around the Pyramids, thats all anyone wants to see when they visit, at least keep it neat, christ...

Can you explain to me why the Sikhs I see in Britbong land are generally cool people, but the Hindus (more commonly) are not?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt Sikhism created as a warrior religion to fight Mudslimes?

I'd personally like to see you lot walking around with your cool daggers, at least then I'd know someone cool on the street was armed and could stop an inbred Moslem if he tried to attack

Hindus are OK . . .I've never had any problems with them, they are generally Indians, so most of them are working.

>spread civilization across the world
>hundreds of years later receive savages in return

Wow what a bunch of hypocrites.

Hindus tend to be cool. It's just that Sikhs tend to be fun loving people (come from Punjab state of India notorious for being carefree) hence integrate better whilst Hindus tend to be a bit uppity.