Have a hard bump on each of my inner forearms. What is this? can be moved around under the skin. is not squishy...

Have a hard bump on each of my inner forearms. What is this? can be moved around under the skin. is not squishy, no pain or feeling to it

tumor

Cut it open

Could be a loose bone fragment or something, they have a medical name I just can't think of it for the life of me

It's your inner arm boner. Start fapping it.

Probably a lipoma (harmless but ugly fat tumor), go to a doctor and they'll ultrasound it.

.... yep. Still just a Tide ad.

Tide thinks you should see a doctor! Don't be afraid of the cost, your health is worth it!

It could be a ganglion. Its a Gel like fluid sac. You can either go to a doctor and have them stick a needle in it to suck out the fluid. You can wait to see if it will reabsorb into the body. Or, you have hit it with something hard, like a heavy book, and pop it.

See, there are these things called doctors.....

one on each arm in pretty much same spot. where tendons are basically. also one on left side of rib cage that is more noticable

eh for the last couple years been hoping it would kill me or just dissapear. here in 'merica you spend hundreds a month on healthcare or thousands on bills for treatment

Lipoma

>
maybe you slipped some shit outa place. can you streatching everydirection goodly?

Czeched

no movement or stretching problems. i work out every day included weight lifting and cardio

ok well fucking stop youre hyper teninoning your joints 5k every two days and weights every third and first day gotta spread it even if wanna live clean
>source I get these in my neck and I used to way to over do it

its could be your bursitis sacs too how much ywater you drinkin everyday
?

You got the forearm cancer, mate. Get your affairs in order.

pretty much do 2-3 mile run daily and hour of lifting different muscles each day

i attempt for 1 gallon a day so usually close to that

yeah thats wayy too much you dont build muscle or strength by stankin on weights like a mad man you gotta feel that soft pure burn then let your body rest
youll only gett bigger after a good rest
split up your cardio legs arms and back routines scramble em
plateuing is a bitch and I ve done it you never want to get looped into a robot routiine like I did and just be able to move in specific directions strongly also awkward lifting builds most many strengths

Czeched
you might not be intaking enough slat to process yer wateturds add a teenie pinch of salf per quart
>gatorade is a shit and gives too many salts

cancer

apppreciate it. I'll look more into rest ig uess. i do split u each muscle each day

I was actually told about the salt thing. I stay quite low sodiuum so may be a corolation at least for gains and proper rest

nigga salt and carbs are super important dont listen to 99% on anything you get off the internet look through history ate what your race ate and alcimate to that works like hot shit for me