This bitch needs to be run off social media. Let's get to it

This bitch needs to be run off social media. Let's get to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U mad bro?

nypa faggot

Go fuck yourself OP

Oh no, a woman is angry for reasons you think are dumb. guess its time to try and ruin her life?

She's right though.

Let's see, her friends were fucking blown away but she was mean to your alpha Chad president so let's try to make her life even worse? You weak little shit stain.

NYPA, she has every right to say whatever misguided bullshit that comes across her young mind. If you try to stifle her free speech rights you are no better than the people who want to take guns from responsible gun owners. Her right to have her opinion is exactly as important as your right to own and carry a firearm.

half right, prayers won't do anything but neither will gun control. you can't control and uncontrollable problem

None of her friends were killed. It was a deep state false flag. She's an actress.

It worked in Australia. But America is a lot bigger than Australia and the government will never be able to get all the guns.

It's not about getting ALL the guns. Just assault weapons like the AR-15. Clinton banned assault weapons in 1994 and mass shootings dropped significantly. But it had to be re-upped by the government in a decade. Bush let the ban lapse in 2004, then a few years later these bi-monthly massacres started up again and haven't slowed down. It's impossible to stop ALL massacres, but the assault weapons ban no doubt stopped some. Shouldn't we at least try?

Yeah, gun control doesn't work...except for every other country in the world, where it actually does, but yeah 'MUH FREEDUMBZ' n whatever

>nypa
plus the bitch actually has a point

why?

You can get all the guns, eventually. First, we repeal the second amendment. Then we ban the manufacture and sale of all firearms and ammunition. Finally, offer up a 5 year window for "gun buyback" where citizens can voluntarily sell guns back to the government.

After this, any gun found in a perosn's possession is confiscated by the authorities and the person is fined. Anyone using a gun to commit a crime will have their sentence adjusted accordingly.

I would argue that most "law abiding" gun owners are too scared of jail to hold on to their guns.

>It's not about getting ALL the guns. Just assault weapons like the AR-15
This is how I know you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>Clinton banned assault weapons in 1994 and mass shootings dropped significantly
And this sentence proved it. Just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it so. God damn I'm tired of people arguing for gun control when they haven't the slightest fucking clue what they're talking about.

We're just talking about mass shootings here, shit stick. Learn to read.

We have proved time and again we are too fucking stupid and bloodthirsty to be trusted with guns. Take them away from us. Repeal the second. This shouldn't be complicated.

>First, we repeal the second amendment.
Do you even know how? Good luck getting 38 states to go along with your gun confiscation plan. Even if the federal 2nd amendment was to be repealed, most individual states have their own.
>Anyone using a gun to commit a crime will have their sentence adjusted accordingly
Why can't we do that now? Why not have mandatory 50 year jail sentences for anyone using a gun during a crime?

>drug control will stop people from doing drugs
>alcohol control will stop drunk drivers
>bomb control will stop people making bombs
Seriously, the shooter should have killed her and you.

Yeah, because gun control will make all the wack-a-doodles just disappear. No guns available? Shitskins have resorted to trucks. What else ya got?

Just make schools safe by Protecting them.

Outlaw abortion and we can outlaw my fundamental right to guns

It shouldn't be about the guns at all. It should be the mental health of our nation.

This sounds exactly like the world I want to live in. One full of niggers and spics breaking into my home where I have no way to defend myself. And one where my government can do whatever they want and I can't fight back. All because every year or two a couple people out of hundreds of millions get killed by a crazy person.

>spoiler, banning guns will just make them use other things to kill
>double spoiler, the biggest school killing was from a bomb, not shooting

Yeah because Canada has constant mass shootings too on nearly the same frequency and death toll, right?

wew

Thank god for that "assault" weapon ban

Why not both? Gun control has caused significantly less murders in the rest of the civilized world.

>lets not fix the problem and instead get rid of an inanimate object
>lets NOT fix our mental health problem
>lets get rid of something that scares me because I dont know anything about it

Count the 9 other huge spikes in the decades outside the ban versus the one inside the ban, dumbass. We've had multiple shootings worse than Columbine since the ban ended in 2004.

>calling "alpha chad" to a russian cuck...

>different country
>different social make up
>different ethnicity amounts
>different amount of people
There are tons of reasons you don't have the same problems. Spoiler, it's not the guns. If guns were the reason for killings, people would just get them from the US and use them there.

Canada only has 3-4x the population of the CITY I live in.

Just pointing out that your logic and the logic of gun grabbers is fucking stupid. Show me the gun that can go out and pull it's own trigger and kill people and I'll turn mine in. Fucking idiot

>if drugs were all legal, drug use wouldn't rise significantly
>if drunk driving was legal, it wouldn't go up
>if murder was legal, people wouldn't do it more
Why are guntards literal tards?

Edgy spergs exist in every country yet the US is the only country where this shit seems to happen.

In Australia there were mass shootings pretty much multiple times every year until guns were bought back from the population. Since then we have had no mass shootings. Not a single one. Idgaf what you say about population makeup that shit works.

think op was trollin you, i kinda have faith in b again, most of you said the right thing and weren't fuckfags like we pretend to be, this has now turned into a feels thread

Right, and as soon as we've solved the mental health problem in a century or two, sure, ease guns back into society to anyone who really wants them. Until then, they're not doing us any favors.

Fucking kek. I wonder that myself.

>Inanimate object
>Inanimate
>Has many moving parts

This is the type of people America has arguing against gun control

On the plus side, at least people are getting better at it. Anything you feel is worth doing is worth doing well, yeah?

>semantics

Can you not read a chart? Look what happened after the ban was lifted versus the last few years of the ban. Columbine was an outlier. This shit now happens every few months instead of once every few years. But your "logic" is since we can't stop them ALL then we shouldn't try to stop ANY.

So thanks for proving my point. Mass shootings are so low that removing guns would change nothing. They would also just use bombs instead. It's already illegal to shoot a school, and yet it happens. No one is calling for making school shooting legal, you fucking retard.

And as far as your green text, you have literally no proof of that. Cigarettes are legal for anyone over 18, and the use is WAY down. Salvia was legal, and no one used that really. Just because something exists doesn't mean everyone will use it (considering not everyone owns a gun). And just because something is illegal doesn't mean it will solve a systemic issue.

And spoiler, replace gun death with: bomb death, machete death, knife death, fire death, truck death. You're just checking a different box you fucking mongoloid.

The semantics in a debate like this are important. Referring to an object as inanimate is done to make it seem like it is not as bad as it actually is. Stupid and uninformed statements like someone calling a gun inanimate should not go unmentioned.

you mean by providing armed guards? like the one this school had? or we're just gonna magically find the budget to put an armed guard in every single classroom? or turn schools into prison level secure locations with strict access control?

IMO while i dislike gun culture, the real answer is taking mental health more seriously. but that's not just a matter of legislation, it's a matter of a massive cultural shift, which is nigh impossible to effect.

Sad that this place is overrun with special snowflakes now

No, you just have massive knife attacks and assaults now. You fucking idiot. All you did was change guns for something else to kill people. And now you are defenseless. Pathetic. You do know your deaths have gone UP since then right?

>an edgelord with a knife can do nearly as much damage as an edgelord with a gun

>Yeah man look at other countries they have the same amount of deaths per 100,000 people by bombings and stabbings as America has by guns

>inanimate
As in not being able to shoot itself without a person pulling the trigger. But you already knew this and are trolling like the fucking douche you are.

>Let's get to it.
Are you fucking 12? NYPA you stupid fag.

No they haven't lol.

Death tolls in mass shootings are way bigger than death tolls in knife attacks, you stupid assholes. Why in the fuck would you even try to make this argument?

You're equivocating. Guns =\= murder. Murder can be committed with your bare hands. Are you going to ban hands?

Unless John Wick is involved a single person doesn't just kill 17 people with a knife in a short period of time.

>Death tolls in mass shootings are way bigger than death tolls in knife attacks, you stupid assholes

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Eat a dick you fucking crybaby.

Cool story bro
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

Also
>wut are bombs
>wut is fire
>wut is a truck driven into a crowd?
HURRRRRRRRRR.

Remember that time all bombs were banned but bomb attacks happen? It's almost like crazy people who want to kill will do it with whatever they can get.

>if we take away the guns
>crazy people will just stop killing
>as evidence by all the countries that took away guns and have the exact same or higher murder rates
Literal idiots.

You seriously think guns will protect you from the government?

>govt comes to front door because you're doing illegal shit
>you take your trusty gun out to fight back against the man
>if you are not mowed down in seconds by the superior firepower of the federal government, and you manage to get a few shots off, they kick your shit in and you either die, or take a life sentence

Americans don't think they just speak man. I used to have a boss who was American (when I worked in fast food) dude was a fucking idiot. Said some of the most retarded shit I've ever heard and when you told him he was wrong he acted like you were the stupid one. This is what all Americans are like.

Oh, I wasn't arguing for lax gun laws. Keep them out of the hands of retards, I was just saying to address the mental health issue first off before blaming objects.

HORSECOCK

>Americans don't think they just speak man
But look at this you fucking retard

You've done no research every country that has banned guns has had a declining murder rate look it up you actual uninformed fat idiot.

>nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

The article says it was a bunch of people carrying out the attacks, not just one guy with a knife.

Hahahah you dumbass

>Repeal the second

Uhhhhh..... they do all the fucking time you liberal fucking moron. Do you know anything about the wars fought around the world?

Remember when we stopped the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Vietnam Communist, and many more because they only had guns and local people fighting. That was awesome.

I mean, when a bombing happens, the materials used consistently go under investigation and they try to rectify the problem.

When someone drinks and drives, and causes an accident, they usually are not allowed to drive ever again.

And we aren't blaming guns, we're blaming the fact that anyone could go down and pick up an assault weapon with ease.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
>when a literal retard with an iq of 66 can kill more people using a gun

>he takes a one year statistic as proof
LOLOLOLOL liberals
>knife deaths
>gun deaths
Still top the charts. But how can that be, you guys banned guns! And after banning guns, literally no one will kill again! On your shitty island that isn't surrounded by third world scum.

>spoiler
Niggers and spics kill more than mass shooters by a huge margin

Even with the trucks and bombs, compare the murder rate with the US and Britain per capita.

She's right tho. Praying won't have any affect on this situation whatsoever

>banning guns won't quite end all murder entirely so there's no point

Refusing to accept truth does not change reality.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html

This rhetoric is retarded and you have to know it. When the government comes down on a single person, sure a gun isn't going to do shit. The second amendment protects the right to bear arms and form a militia with which to protect our individual and free State rights from an oppressor, even our own government. If the government comes down on us in tyranny, we are free to take up our guns and fight. Of course, we ain't shit against the combined US military forces, but at least our weapons would give us a chance. We didn't think we had much of a chance against the Brits, either.

Who the fuck cares about Australia? I mean, seriously.

Remember when bombs on planes were a really big deal and America paved the way by stopping even plastic bottles with water being taken onto planes in the fear that they might have some kind of liquid based explosives? That was pretty drastic. I guess guns are different though lol.

>we can't stop all murder entirely so I guess we'll just let our kids keep getting shot in school

And that has literally nothing to do with the gun itself. Remove suicide then tell me how many gun deaths happen in America per capita. I'll wait.

>All these Reddit cunts

Nobody is saying we're ever going to stop ALL gun violence. But the rightwing seems to think if we can't stop ALL of it then we shouldn't try to stop ANY of it, what the fuck is wrong with you people? It's fucking working in other countries.

How bow Mexico?
>Fucking idiot

wOnT sOmEoNe ThInK oF tHe ChIlDrEn?

Even in the event you need to form a militia, in this day and age, some fags with hunting rifles aren't gonna do much against a trained military.

Also, can't bring the brits in here. They had muskets back then, we have full auto rifles and airstrikes. It's a different world.

>we can't stop psychos from killing
>so lets disarm ourselves for no good reason
>because it makes me feel good
Go to a free country, buy a gun, kill yourself, become a statistic.

t. r/the_donald faggot

Lol Australian murder rate has decreased steadily since 1990, 5 years before guns were bought back. Since then it has continued decreasing and less and less gun deaths have occurred. Also, there have been NO MASS SHOOTINGS AT ALL SINCE GUNS WERE BOUGHT BACK OFF OF THE PEOPLE. Not one. Not a single mass shooting. Are you reading this? Not even fucking one.

they get guns from the usa

>Stabbing 19 disabled people
>Shooting 17 healthy students

Why does murder need to be easy for you?

Mexico is not a first world country.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Go cry in your safe space kiddo

Australia is a good thing to look at here, considering how they have had 0 mass shootings since the ban

You're right. The second amendment does mention a "well regulated militia" but that part is conveniently left out of the discussion when we talk about "regulation". Interesting, no?

what, cunt?

>What is the black market

What are you even talking about. Guns are super regulated. Go back to snopes and reddit you dumb nigger. Spoiler, he wasn't LEGALLY allowed to have that gun in Florida.

>if we just keep regulating guns
>it will magically stop all this
>lol stupid conservative
>you can never stop killings

This is you right now. It's NOT working in other countries. It's not even moving the needle.

>hurr we got rid of guns and our gun deaths went down
>don't worry the murder rate is still basically the same
>we don't have as many gun deaths!