Burger King GM here, fuck McDonald’s

Burger King GM here, fuck McDonald’s.

AMA

Why did the 2 for 5 deal become a 2 for 7 deal in Canada?

The burgers on the bacon king aren't tasty enough

Because of the ice goblins

Cause Canada has free healthcare and can afford an extra 2 bucks

You buy out bacon king for the burgers? It’s literally called a BACON king...

but our healthcare is shit-tier because it's free
seriously, my brother collapsed from the florida heat while we were on vacation and he was treated like a fucking emperor at the hospital. we had traveler's insurance tho.

Sounds super shit-tier. So shit tier, I think we’ll make it a 2 for 10 in Canada from now on

i probably should've described how shit our healthcare is instead of just saying american healthcare is good.

If you need an organ transplant here in canada you'll probably be on a 10-year waiting list while you've got 6 months to live.

Burger King ha fuck those fags and their shit food. Wouldn’t pay even if it was 2 for 4$. 2 for $10 what a joke.

I don’t think I made it clear enough... I’m a Burger King GM. I don’t need fucking healthcare, my lifespan is like 3-5 years with my current profession. I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank with a full paycheck instead of paying stupid healthcare taxes

Only if you’re a leaf fag

because your dollar is eating ass because oil went down, but then it went back up and your dollar stayed crap because your leader is retarded

Why did you discontinue the big King?

Also your Oreo cheesecake is lit

>fuck McDonald’s

Can you believe those cucks copyrighted the work “big” for the name of a sandwich?

Why the whoppers so good?

Just why the fuck are you guys sucking so hard these days.
Getting rid of the grilled classic dogs, and bringing back those forsaken dammed macaroni cheetos. Just wtf? Does burger king want to go out of business ?

Flame broiled goodness in every whopp

>Can you believe those cucks copyrighted the work “big” for the name of a sandwich?
Nope, I do not believe that is legally possible.

>bringing back those forsaken dammed macaroni cheetos.
Actually, do you plan on doing that overseas, ever?

Mac Cheetos are lit. Buy them or gtfo

they still have the big king in leafland

Mac Cheetos are coming to 214 countries in 2018. Be ready for it

The crispy chicken used to be thicker patty and now it's tiny, what happened?

Thinner chickens

Double whopper with bacon, with onion rings and zesty sauce and a drink is the best fast food meal ever. I want a gallon of that fucking zesty sauce.

My BK is bad at promoting ppl to shift manager even after saying they will. Common food industry shit?

happened to me too at harvey's.

Yeah we’re pretty good at lying right to people’s faces. Just accept you’ll always be a minimum wage fag

why are your whoppers always fucking cold after 2mins

Feelz bad. I don't expect it to change cuz they wont even give me a raise until 1 whole year working.

have you finished your jedi?

why do you claim ur oats are "homestyle" when theyre clearly quaker instant packets??

Probably because the only warm parts are the bread and thin meat