I found this in my backpack, smells like uric acid and has a thick consistence. Does someone knows what it is?

I found this in my backpack, smells like uric acid and has a thick consistence. Does someone knows what it is?

Ingest it.

dunno what's in it, but that is a sample bottle commonly used by cosmetic companies... perfume, face cream, etc.

lets get a trips/quads thread going?

Eat it.
If you die, let us know what it's like.

My vial of horse semen. You found it.

It is a mix of piss and paint

that's one tiny horse.

B8

It was in your backpack. You tell us.

how is that bait? i gain nothing from it and it does not troll in any way.

pic related, perfume sample bottles.

go be a nigger somewhere else.

Can't keep large amounts on me. condensed horse cum a great coffee creamer. Or so says my bitch ass boss.

put it in your ass already

The jar was in a backpack that I don't use often. When I saw it I thought it was a sample of perfume/cream, but when I removed it had a consiatecia as wise and a smell of ammonia. I thought it was a sample of semen or something, I asking my father and mother, none of them had any idea what it was. My father suggested it was cat urine, which was used to make jokes, but WTF is white. My BF said it could be a drug called Burundanga, basically a wise one used to steal, like chloroform. Nobody knows it's

well that fucking sucks. i was hoping on a teacup miniature horse.

Oh that's just some pcp someone was pro log trying to get rid of it and threw it in to baxkpaxk.

Yeah can't have all the good thing dood.

Yeah
more info about this?

>ammonium lactate is a type of cream for dry skin. if it is unscented it would have a slight smell of urine or ammonia.

They sell em in vials in the hood

don't listen to the trolls. pcp is powder.

And liquid, Angel dust is powder. Sherm, that wet...thas liquid

It's teethpaste