youtube.com/watch?v=A_K4wajiU-0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKIfCJZvZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck buttons

give DJ REZZ a try song "relax" on youtube is worth a look

ps... its techno but i'm a metal head and i love it

This is a classic...

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4_YLjfHRo&list=PLD6EFD0EA060B0E60

Samsara Blues Experiment - Into the Black (OFFICIAL)

Grails - Reincarnation Blues

Yeah I like metal as well but I could try out some good techno

Electric Wizard - Ivixor B Phase Inducer

awesome

oh man, I can't believe i didnt think of this first!!

EPICA - Ascension – Dream State Armageddon (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)

just plug that into youtube. if youve ever tripped and listen to the words it's a bit spooky. but it's awesome

sort od psych metal

youtube.com/watch?v=nL76oBYrJZE

...and one of the best video ever imo

I have haha plenty of times on plenty of different shit, so I should appreciate the music

I know they can be a polarizing band but i love em...

Tool

Lateralus
10,000 days
Arnima

- third eye and rosetta stoned are cool trip related songs.

I have seen stuff it is not possible for me to tell anyone about... you just have to see for yourself and come to your own conclusions....
anyone relate?

Tame Impala.
youtu.be/BgK_Er7WZVg

excellent... you may like epica in general. they tour all the time world wide and tix are often pretty cheap. chances are they are near you at least once a year... wherever you are. their Quantum Enigma album is awesome too. that other track was from The Holographic Principle. Their Design Your Universe was my intro album and always a personal fav.

What else do you listen to?

%100, like I know exactly what you are talking about, and why it is unexplainable in any words. But yeah I have listened to tool while tripping before, they are pretty dope haha

youtube.com/watch?v=0rXwufFoJYw

To be honest I have tried to get into Tame Impala many times and always failed. Everytime I start Innerspeaker I am always immediately turned off by the vocals. They just seem winey to me. I can't do it man, I can't stand the vocals

haha Like I haven't listened to Gizzard before. I'm a fucking king Gizzard HIPSTER! FAN SINCE 13!

kek, i had 3g of shrooms last night. the visuals can be freaky but the mental part is what i go in for. I've prob had way too many over the years. started keeping track a couple of years ago and have had about 250g total just since then.....

youtube.com/watch?v=S0D9JyoccOo

Jesus man... thats a lot of fucking shrooms in just a few years

didn't mention that in OP!

my bro, i wish i could fucking hug you right now! I live in a seriously conservative state in a rural area so ... no peers at all....

i know....

I am actually pretty happy with how they have progressed from obscurity when I found them to a decent not quite main stream but getting there act. 2017 was a great year for Gizz fans especially

I was never into techno. But I was on shrooms and my friend put this shit on:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-iGoOm2gmg&t=603s

Changed my whole world. Tons of layering / samples / deep rhythmic just blew my fucking mind.

I'm from Mesa AZ so I can get anything I want. My bro just got this crazy fucking shit online that you take a spoonful of some strange liquid and have a nice mild trip where you have visual hallucinations that look like drops on to water from a birds eye pov. We went hiking and it was magical

I just got into them recently - its not really my type of music, but they are pretty cool. how many goddamn albums are they putting out each year lol.

Shit. Tempe in the house.

oh and from these posts you can probably tell I'm old as hell, since I'm posting 90s albums lol.

awesome.. what was it?

Thats just it though, they appeal to most people because whatever type of rock music you like they have an album for you. Like Punk? Listen to their 12 bar Bruise, like Psychedelic? Listen to Float along, Polygondwana, or Quarters. Like Hard rock? Listen to Nonagon or Mind Fuzz, Like experimental? Listen to Flying Micro Banana or Gumboot. Like folk or jazz? Listen to Sketches Of Brunswick or Paper Mache. You really can't go wrong

This was like two days ago and when I asked him what it was he was just like "its a fucking magic potion, just take it bro" So I did and it was great! I hit him up today asking what it was but he never got back to me so unfortunately Idk

ah yeah good point. I like the psych rock / hard rock side mostly

90s shit aint old. I listen to shit as far back as the 40s sometimes. Mostly 70s and on though

well check out the orb album when tripping sometime. its good downtempo shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=iW1jxJ6ISks

shit, i gotta go soon... i promise you will like this doc. it's creepy being from the cia but it's in a public area - document disclosure and such....

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

it talks about tripping and the nature of reality.

worth a look!

I'll check back in a couple hours if I can... I'm lovin this thread but gotta do some "real" world shit...

we'll meet again bro... actually we already have....

dang! magic potion.... wtf? sounds wild tho..

Nonagon and Mindfuzz are their best. What excites me the most is if they put out 5 for the most part good albums in one year, imagine what they could release if they put all that effort into just one album now. and from the looks of it they are no where near their burn out point. My god they are only 8 years old at this point and they have released 13 albums. Ten of which I would rate at minimum a 7 out of 10

Good to know user

It was kind of like LSD but much more mild and chill. Kind of like a strong CBD high but with visuals

I'm out. happy trippping.

i have no clue and I often comb through erowid.org ....

spiral out bro! Keep Going!

youtube.com/watch?v=6zDT_uGYdVs

candyclaws.bandcamp.com/album/ceres-calypso-in-the-deep-time

Sorry bro, If I knew what it was I would share. Normally I would want to know exactly what it was but he was a bro who would never do me wrong so I trusted him. And I was right to, it was a wonderful experience

youtube.com/watch?v=BfryizBctss

youtube.com/watch?v=HejsUs-IND8

youtube.com/watch?v=StV9lElcvAY

Ufomammut

youtube.com/watch?v=VvKjpGP6P5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=0qV8j9m4ckE

youtube.com/watch?v=cQcE4_7-X78

Anyone still lurking?

What is OvO?

youtube.com/watch?v=cyIolrH4DjA

youtube.com/watch?v=GVti-JPTNq4

youtube.com/watch?v=A_K4wajiU-0

I remember this was posted a while back and I recently tried to find it to no avail
Thanks for posting

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZKIfCJZvZo