So Argentina actually is white?

So Argentina actually is white?

no

yes

LOS ARGENTINOS SON BLANCOS SIIIIIIIIIIIII

Of course

Isn't the argentinian dna composition around 70% european
Why does the graph say it's +90%??
From what I know, only Uruguay can be considered white, with a dna composition 90% european

actually a little higher than 90

What are we?

wh*te

Yes. The "argentina is whiiiite" joke is due to butthurt south american niggers and injuns.

no

that map is wrong, Argentina isnt uniform. Provinces Jujuy are very nonwhite, and in that map all Argentina appears the same.

> all parts of France and Britain are the same color

it's a meme map
see how these shitty maps never have reliable source or don't even have any at all

This map isn't bullshit, of course. Costa Rica is nowhere near that white kek

Probably based on a self census

yes but only if you count Spaniards as whites

>Russia

dafug

The same with Germany.

yes

tatars and eskimos

Argentina is not even 50% white, half othe country is metizo as fuck.
And out of that 50%, most are Spaniard-tier 'white' (and even then, they have a noticeable Amerindian admixture)

real european whites aren't even 5%.

The same can be said about the other """white""" countries in Latin America.
Self reported data is a joke.

some argie provinces aren't white and their capital got flooded my indians but their main ethnic group is indeed yuropeen
it's similar to the US being or not being white

>The same can be said about the other """white""" countries in Latin America.

ummm sweetie, we're white
italian/spanish/french white

They're only white if they have blond hair and blur eyes

Reminder

>some argie provinces aren't white

No one of the provinces are white. I've been to almost every province in the country because of my basketball club (except the north, where it's obvious that they are all bolivians anyway), in buenos aires, cordoba, santa fe, cuyo, litoral, patagonia; and not a single one of the provinces are ''white''.
Jesus christ, what's even the point of lying on the internet, Washington?

>tfw might have ugrics in my family
Kuso!

>argentina
>white

They're mestizos LARPing as European.

We have the same problem here in the states with the most Indio beaners you've ever seen calling themselves "white hispanics" because they had a grandfather who was Portuguese.

Well I've been there and I'd say that like 40% of the people I saw were actual whites (Santa Fe, and Buenos Aires), the others being mestizos and Bolivians, Peruvians or whatever. But even in the 40% population you probably still have some people with some Amerindian blood in them, too.

Apparently if you have any portuguese in you, you can be considered hispanic although most portos don't like the term.

I'm gonna use it to get me some free gibsmedats even though I'm 100% white

i've never seen this topic being discussed on Sup Forums at all. how did that cross your mind?

At least argentines on stormfront give serious responses, here it's just pure shitposting. And faggots from other countries on here end up half-believing it which is fun.

Me too, my rough number of true whites would be between 10 and 20%.

we are proud amerindians not wh*tes

hello amerindian bobo how you been

like every day stabbing wh*te tourists and stealing their girlfriends and backpacks

love the french and german lighter shade of blue kek
Can't understand what's to dispute about roaches

so is it just like in Chile?
whites in the upper class and some small parts of the country??