I secretly wish I had a penis. Putting jizz on my boyfriend's face would be so fucking hot

I secretly wish I had a penis. Putting jizz on my boyfriend's face would be so fucking hot.

nice bait

how fat are you?

yeah, sorry. Not me. Though, if it were, I'd be sad that my tits were so small. They're massive in real life.

Chunky. Like...180 something. Got a food baby.

tits or gtfo

lol yeah. gotta go mobile though brb

34 M.
Seriously nuts trying to shop for bras.

Bra pic because I love this bra

Love the tits

Sit on it after he cums in you.

Lol, I thought about that. I know he wouldn't mind, but I can't get off on top.
Thanks by the way. I grew them myself.

Fat cow

Yeah. Problem? Gonna tell me to lose some weight? Do it! I need the motivation.

Cum down his throat you disgenuine bitch. Just mash that shit in there. If the fucker drowns, dies, or suffocates, keep face fucking the corpse until you're down a litre of fluid.

Oh, holy fuck.Loving the dirty talk.

Do you have more pics?

Acknowledging the problem is half the battle, learning how to reply properly is the other, dumb whale

I don't have more pics for the moment. Not really feeling photogenic. Those were just for you though.
Also, dumb wale? I don't have any really clever response to that. All I can say is I'm not nearly big enough to be considered a wale. Cow, maybe. But I prefer the term "fat bitch."

kek'd

dipshit landwhale cunt

This disgusting ham planet is allowed to have sex, that should be illegal , do you guys really want this thing breeding ? Wtf

Timestamp fam

I’d love to milk your fat tits like the cow you are

lol Ham planet. That's a good one.
I guess I just set myself up to get roasted, but if I got off my ass once in a while this might not have turned out so badly.

you know what?
I'd fuck the shit out of u.
if the pussy clean i might even eat u out.
oh and u have awesome nipples

I wouldn't date you but I would fuck you, shaved pussy?|

Kids are salt because the "ham planet" is here, you know these faggots would suck on your nipples like a god damn nursing baby.

Sauce

Word for word

Nasty cunts

Lol thanks. A girl needs that kind of encouragement.
No, I'm not shaved at the moment. I usually am, but I need a certain type of shave cream. My skin is extremely sensitive there, so I risk injury.

"Ham planet" wants to inform you that "faggot" would mean that they wouldn't. Because they'd be too into dick. So fuck off with your illiterate nonsense.

Keep it on.

Holy fuck that's disgusting.

Faggot a derogatory term for any weak, faggot, .

Cool story bro. Now kindly fuck off.

kek

I would fuck those tit’s

My dick has never retracted so quickly, what’s wrong with you?

I'm fat. You're not attracted to fat. Simple math.
I'll post pics of my progress sometime. I'm working on it.

Idc if shaved or not I’d love it either way

Sure, but later. I'm probably gonna get some sleep. Work was insane today.

Godspeed OP, you can always ask /fit/ for some advice. Also read the sticky

How did it get to this, fatty?

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. I really bloated after I quit smoking.
I'm guessing you mean how I got fat. I quit smoking and I became a friendless hermit that would rather play video games instead of go out side like a normal person. Unfortunate truth.

Why not kill yourself

That would solve my fat problem, but I'd rather be able to enjoy my lack of fat by living.

Good night Sup Forums, I'll probably be back later.

You should

I like your fat. Dick is diamonds for your enormous tits. Can I see your clit, or at the least, more of those massive mammaries?

You stupid nigger. You don't realize having a dick is a fucking curse. It makes men rape. And also, if you are actually and a woman and you jizzed, you would realize it doesn't solve any problems.

Sometimes i secretly wish my gf had a penis but oh well