My gf and I are going to visit Los Angeles in a few days and we want to know how do you buy weed when you are a foreign...

My gf and I are going to visit Los Angeles in a few days and we want to know how do you buy weed when you are a foreign turist?
We know it's legal for americans above 21, but what about us?

Pic kinda related: my high girlfriend being a slut, I have more if you want

bumping

no cucks allowed. you'll be arrested for cuckoldry

In LA? Ask any random fuck, they'll hook you up. Sweet ass btw, moar

If you let me Fuck her, or maybe just bj, ill hook the both of you up. Best weed you will ever smoke.

But is it legal for us to buy? we're a little paranoid
It would be the best bj you'll ever get

said everyone

Medical wise it would be, but no one gives two shits about that. Finding weed won't be an issue, getting jacking on the price is what you should worry about.

how much is reasonable for a gram?

I was in West Hollywood last year and people were literally selling it on the street around Hollywood blvd and vine, shouting it. It's legal there. Streets smell like pot and piss in downtown LA.

For street shit, don't go over $20/G. That's over priced as it is, given it's not from a dispensary, you pay extra, but over $20, you're getting suckered.

You fucking that tho, for real? Lucky bastard.

call a location and just ask about it.

I visited like 2 years ago, smelled like piss already
Dispensary is the way to go then, don't want to deal with street shit.

And yes, lucky as fuck user

Need a doctors approval for that tho. Won't get that as tourists. If you know what weed smells like, just smell it. Smells right, buy it. Just don't slang out 50 bucks a g.

Fuck it, when you getting here? I'll sell you some.

Post feet

Where in LA you gonna be? You can't buy weed at most dispensaries, though there are two recreational shops in Hollywood that anyone can go to. You just have to be over 21.

Also to add, if you mention you are a first time shopper and a foreigner, they will hook you up.

You won’t get any weed at the dispensary without a weed card from a doctor. And I believe you won’t be able to get the card without being a californian citizen, not sure though as I’m not from America

What's the point on having dispensaries for medical use when you can get it anywhere now?

have some feet

Im the guy that said if she sucked me off id get you the best weed. I get it from the dispensary. My email is [email protected]

Ten dollars lmfao. Look at this pleb and laugh This dumb nigger is telling you 20 which is what I pay for an 8th in Arizona at the mmjclub lol

Because it was recently legalized, and getting a license for a recreational shop is a bitch in California, just like everything else

Meaning most will become recreational, its just a slow process

We pay around ten dollars where I come from, seems fair.

You sad, desperate faggot

OP weed is legal, ima give you a rundown based in San Diego prices (city right below LA)

-$10 a g is good mid grade stuff
-don’t spend over 20 bucks a gram. 15 is pushing it.
-you’re better off buying an eighth
-most dispensaries are gonna let you walk in and show ID. Any pothead will buy it for you if they deny you based on citizenship (high chance they won’t)
-don’t smoke and drive cops are dicks about it
-smoking in public isn’t that bad of a deal just don’t do it in a crowded area. Places don’t give a shit if you walk in after you smoked a blunt.
- have fun and be safe. LA sucks but has a lot to offer. Hope this helps!

Ohhh and someone said about first time deals, yes that’s true. They’ll usually throw in a free joint or gram of their bottom shelf stuff, but it won’t be nasty mec/pretendo... but fuck it free weed right? Lol come to San Diego if you can too, it’s like LA but waaaaaay less crowded and really compact. We’re two hours south taking the 5 on a weekend.

Thanks a lot, very informative, we know about SD, sadly we won't be able to get there this time.

Good night everyone, I express my gratitude with this last tits pic